Breaking: Hillary Clinton May Cancel Debate On Monday

Zoom, look again, it seems to be photo shopped... especially in the neck area that is purple-ish and around a mole added above the lip on the left side...

not that her eyes were not closing, but that could have been a blink, caught in action.
It is photoshopped. They deliberately oversharpen it to make her wrinkles stand out more. You can tell it was oversharpened by looking at the lettering to her right. The letters should be solid white,but you can see the pixilation in the white from the sharpening.
The whole pic looks like that..

Zoom, look again, it seems to be photo shopped... especially in the neck area that is purple-ish and around a mole added above the lip on the left side...

not that her eyes were not closing, but that could have been a blink, caught in action.
It's the interior cabin lights on the jet causing that anomaly.
Nope, it's oversharpening in photoshop, that is obvious.

these idiots believe anything... it's ludicrous.

no worries, she's so looking forward to mopping the floor with him. :thup:

All this rumor means is Trump is getting ready to cancel....

He has a habit of blaming others for his own dirty deeds...

the clinton foundation he claims is corrupt, while the trump foundation IS a slush fund and corrupt.

he blames hillary for his own actions in the birther movement

he calls hillary corrupt and crooked while he IS the one crooked and corrupt in one manner or another, in every single thing that he does and has done....

on and on and on....

so, I betcha, he's the one that is planning a 'no show'!

I guess we will know on Monday. It seems to be that Trump has never shied away from publicity.

It is photoshopped. They deliberately oversharpen it to make her wrinkles stand out more. You can tell it was oversharpened by looking at the lettering to her right. The letters should be solid white,but you can see the pixilation in the white from the sharpening.
That's right, the whole picture was photoshopped. DUH! That is why the photo is so grainy.

All this rumor means is Trump is getting ready to cancel....

He has a habit of blaming others for his own dirty deeds...

the clinton foundation he claims is corrupt, while the trump foundation IS a slush fund and corrupt.

he blames hillary for his own actions in the birther movement

he calls hillary corrupt and crooked while he IS the one crooked and corrupt in one manner or another, in every single thing that he does and has done....

on and on and on....

so, I betcha, he's the one that is planning a 'no show'!
Well, Bill has already admitted some donors were looking for government access so....
What has he done that's crooked? We know Hillary's foundation was raking it in while they traveled very well on it. Trump didn't use the people's government and violate their trust.

Can Trump say or do anything short of actually setting his podium on fire to show precisely who and what he is? Can he inflict any real damage to his candidacy? The expectations are so low for him given his antics so far. His supporters are ready, willing and able to excuse any and all of his gaffes and outrageous statements. Will the general electorate be as obtuse?

That's right, the whole picture was photoshopped. DUH! That is why the photo is so grainy.
I get pictures all the time for customers and that is a normal occurrence. Usually, when people transfer files from one format to that next, that is a result. That's why people always ask for the original..

She looked sick and sounded sick on Saturday night, when this was taken. Maybe it's been doctored, but she looked bad enough without it. Pneumonia takes a while to shake. She's resting today, which is a good thing.

She looked sick and sounded sick on Saturday night, when this was taken. Maybe it's been doctored, but she looked bad enough without it. Pneumonia takes a while to shake. She's resting today, which is a good thing.
I KNOW, I've had pneumonia! The fever dies with the antibiotics but getting completely rid of it, it took a month or so!

I get pictures all the time for customers and that is a normal occurrence. Usually, when people transfer files from one format to that next, that is a result. That's why people always ask for the original..
Hogwash. I have worked with photoshop since the early 1990s when photoshop was making the transition from V2.0 to V2.5 and I know oversharpening when I see it.

Hogwash. I have worked with photoshop since the early 1990s when photoshop was making the transition from V2.0 to V2.5 and I know oversharpening when I see it.
Lol, ok. You are entitled to your opinion.
I literally go through it every day. Therefore, i must disagree.
Im not saying this pic isn't photoshopped. Im just saying what you are describing as "oversharpening" happens with pictures every day because of format changes.

Hard to tell on the 'lazy eye' but in the picture posted above in the op that you made comment on, she could have been in mid blink.
You remember the ole Swartzenager movie that took place on Mars, the part where he was dressed / hidden as a woman, and suddenly the device causing him to look like a woman went on the fritz? 1st the eye twitches, facial tics, then a full blown melt down revealing him to be a man?! Watching Hillary when her eyes went 'wonky' I was reminded of that and half way expected her to turn into 'Ahnold' at that moment. :p
:rofl: I do remember the movie quite well!

and

Oh, just shuddup will ya? :lol:

Last edited:
hillary-eyes-575x490.jpg

Forum List

Back