🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING!: Hillary Flies Coach and Carries Own Luggage

They should all have to fly coach and carry their own bags. Instead they are treated like Royalty on OUR DIME

"I'm running for president, let's go take some pictures out amongst the peasants so I appear normal."

I hate politics so, so much. Is anybody really buying this bullshit?

Hillary ditches Scooby and flies to New Jersey after wrapping up three-day Iowa campaign tour - and she totes her own luggage Daily Mail Online

Nope. The people on the fence about her know who and what she is. They are just trying to figure out if she will help them in any way. Everyone knows that Hillary is in it for Hillary.

"I'm running for president, let's go take some pictures out amongst the peasants so I appear normal."

I hate politics so, so much. Is anybody really buying this bullshit?

Hillary ditches Scooby and flies to New Jersey after wrapping up three-day Iowa campaign tour - and she totes her own luggage Daily Mail Online

Nope. The people on the fence about her know who and what she is. They are just trying to figure out if she will help them in any way. Everyone knows that Hillary is in it for Hillary.
That's the motivation for all candidates...No shortage of inflated ego on the campaign trail..

Now, now folks, she has come a long way from cursing out a SS agent for not carrying her bags.

Rumor has it he started to tell her he needed his hands free in case of incident, then realized he didn't.

Now, now folks, she has come a long way from cursing out a SS agent for not carrying her bags.

Rumor has it he started to tell her he needed his hands free in case of incident, then realized he didn't.
I wonder if her luggage has pet names like White water or Server scrub?
Why not Travel Gate?
Or,
This luggage is made from Lewinsky blue dresses

B9316488024Z.1_20150305115212_000_G8UA4QPH5.1-0.jpg

I wonder if her luggage has pet names like White water or Server scrub?

cbe0316cd.jpg

I'm just hoping this bitch makes it through the primary at this point. I don't want her completely destroyed just yet.

Forum List

Back