Breaking: House GOP To File Criminal Charges Against Lois Lerner In IRS Scandel

I am, you are not. You are an Alt Right wannabee pretend Republican. There was no crime. Get over it, Sassy
What would you say if you learned that the IRS under Trump was burying BLM groups and other liberal groups under piles of paperwork only to deny them status in the end and shut them down?
Jake won't answer he always has nothing to say when cornered with logic and tough questions.

They would say that was OK but don't you dare leak info about Hillary wiping her server clean and destroying emails

Oh no! White right wingers were profiled by a gov law enforcement agency! They had to fill out more paperwork to get tax free status!!!!Worst injustice ever!

Before an election.. God you love to play stupid don't you?

What's your point ? What was the motive of the IRS?

If you have to ask that go back playing with your dolls I mean "action figures"

They should ask Jeff to looking into how that dastardly Obama and his AG Holder got away with smuggling all those weapons to the drug lords too? Ya know they was gonna take yer guns.

And when that fall through, again you can always revive your base with a good, old time investigation into how Hillary and Obama led the assault against Benghazi!

I think Obama is still spyin on us.

I am, you are not. You are an Alt Right wannabee pretend Republican. There was no crime. Get over it, Sassy
What would you say if you learned that the IRS under Trump was burying BLM groups and other liberal groups under piles of paperwork only to deny them status in the end and shut them down? Jake won't answer he always has nothing to say when cornered with logic and tough questions.
Rambunctious knows I have no trouble booting his butt when he gets uppity, like the above. The BLM and other liberal groups can go to court, just like conservative groups did to get it turned aound.

You see, little buddy, that's how it works. Now act like a real Republican and get behind the force of law instead of trying to undermine it.

Oh no! White right wingers were profiled by a gov law enforcement agency! They had to fill out more paperwork to get tax free status!!!!Worst injustice ever!

The MO of the IRS is infrastructure. Buy a Humvee when potholes or chuckholes infiltrate the road system and to Hell with the IRS.

If you have to ask that go back playing with your dolls I mean "action figures"

I'll Answer since you won't . The Group wants to campaign against obama ? Except they can't ! They wouldn't qualify for the definition of a 503 .

The real scam goes ignored by both parties because they both want to benefit from the scam.

The real scam goes ignored by both parties because they both want to benefit from the scam.

Which is absolutely true, but government bureaucrats who abuse their power need to be dealt with by the legal system. She violated a whole host of laws and the canon of ethics. She's a scum who needs to be in prison. koskinen too needs to be indicted.

my cat is smarter than stevie, at least he covers it up after he takes a crap
I figured you for a cat person...PU

$1800.00 RESCUE KITTEN . more than your cars worth.

You overpaid......
Surely there's a cat lady nearby,you could have easily nabbed one for free and she'd never notice.
upload_2017-4-13_16-39-6.png

Draining the swamp......One criminal at a time! This is another step in making America great again!

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/breaking-house-gop-file-criminal-charges-lois-lerner-irs-scandal-video/

I hope they do. She needs to pay for her crimes.

Lois committed no crimes. No right-wing group was denied a tax-free status as a result of her actions. She was correct in questioning whether these groups qualified for the status. Political groups don't qualify.

What would you say if you learned that the IRS under Trump was burying BLM groups and other liberal groups under piles of paperwork only to deny them status in the end and shut them down?.

If he was questioning their tax exempt status, because of their political activity, i'd say right on.

Draining the swamp......One criminal at a time! This is another step in making America great again!

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/breaking-house-gop-file-criminal-charges-lois-lerner-irs-scandal-video/

Lois committed no crimes. No right-wing group was denied a tax-free status as a result of her actions. She was correct in questioning whether these groups qualified for the status. Political groups don't qualify.

Factual evidence says she did. And she also lied to Congress which is another crime. She also conspired with teh obummer Admin to disseminate the tax records of the various right wing groups to their left wing opponents which is a HUGE felony. So no, she IS a criminal and she needs to spend the rest of her days in prison.

Factual evidence says she did. And she also lied to Congress which is another crime. She also conspired with teh obummer Admin to disseminate the tax records of the various right wing groups to their left wing opponents which is a HUGE felony. So no, she IS a criminal and she needs to spend the rest of her days in prison.

As i've heard a lot lately from your side, Why can't you post any of this so-called evidence? All you have in inuendo, that's already been investigated, and all your new hope is based on a political witch hunt from republicans after getting control of the government.

Bullshit. Being incompetent and doing your job badly was not illegal the last time I looked. There was never any evidence that she lied before Congress or that her targeting of right-wing groups was done at the behest of the Obama Administration.

This was just another FOX News phony scandal.

Forum List

Back