Breaking! House Oversight Committee Has Evidence of Biden Family Connections to Human Trafficking of Prostitutes from US, Russia, Ukraine

I have no doubt that the Bidens are sleazy, corrupt people, but the OP may as well be quoting AOC and the Daily Kos.

If they have the proof then let's see it already and quit pissing around. They've been making these accusations for years and they've become tiresome. Put up or shut up.
Plenty of proof on the Bidens, laptop and video. Thats not the problem. The OP is simply quoting the same sources as the Reich does on this board all day long.

This is incredible! Biden should be impeached over this.

BREAKING is such a tell on this board. Its a virtual guarentee that horseshit will follow.

Don't YOU ever get tired of demonstrating your inability to prove what is being reported?!
TrumpLaugh.jpg

Strozk was 1 out of about 35,000 employees. Plenty of room for a pro Trumpybear wing and a pro Clinton the Mastermind wing.
name one that was for trump! Pete's girl friend, Lisa Page makes two for me.

So says the poster who made claims about:

30JUN21
13AUG21
Explosive week
Kari Lake sworn in as governor of AZ

Just a few examples.
Says the troll that sides with criminals and traitors. Your opinions are as useless as you are. When you going to figure that out?

name one that was for trump! Pete's girl friend, Lisa Page makes two for me.
Current and former FBI officials, none of whom were willing or cleared to speak on the record, have described a chaotic internal climate that resulted from outrage over director James Comey’s July decision not to recommend an indictment over Clinton’s maintenance of a private email server on which classified information transited.

“The FBI is Trumpland,” said one current agent.

This atmosphere raises major questions about how Comey and the bureau he is slated to run for the next seven years can work with Clinton should she win the White House.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/31/hillary-clinton-latest-emails-explained
The currently serving FBI agent said Clinton is “the antichrist personified to a large swath of FBI personnel,” and that “the reason why they’re leaking is they’re pro-Trump.”

Forum List

Back