Breaking! House Oversight Committee Has Evidence of Biden Family Connections to Human Trafficking of Prostitutes from US, Russia, Ukraine

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This is incredible! Biden should be impeached over this.

So what . Not a God damned thing is gonna happen ... you know it , I know it , we all know it ... they all are above the law.. they don't live by the rules they create . We are a lost society , I guess it was good while it lasted. But democrats were never going to let this country survive since they lost their slaves in the Civil War. They been trying to destroy this country ever since. America can not survive democrats.

Why has this not been turned over the legal authorities?

If they have such evidence and they are not turning it over to law enforcement then they are breaking the law.

Jesus, is there anything you lemmings won't swallow whole? :auiqs.jpg:

You all are sick and desperate. Doesn’t it get exhausting??

So what . Not a God damned thing is gonna happen ... you know it , I know it , we all know it ... they all are above the law.. they don't live by the rules they create . We are a lost society , I guess it was good while it lasted. But democrats were never going to let this country survive since they lost their slaves in the Civil War. They been trying to destroy this country ever since. America can not survive democrats.
Nothings gonna happen because it’s more propaganda lies that can’t be proven or held up in court. Y’all are brainwashed

Yesterday we posted the Metabiota connection to communist viruses that were manipulated in the lab for gain of function. The science can't be disputed with any credibility. Mind Wars was first to point to the clues here at USMB on 19 Ap 2018. Happy Anniversary. Hunter Biden links to Metabiota, and has thus assisted Chinese communist virologists. No doubt about that. When did the prisoners start thinking that just because it was Hunter's money and not Hunter himself, it should make a difference? Where is the names list of American who died from this American-assisted Chinese communist virus?

Perhaps Hunter being drawn and quartered so that each part could end up in the appropriate courtroom: trafficking of Ukrainian hookers fronting as Russian hookers, links to Metabiota, etc.

Forum List

Back