Breaking! House Oversight Committee Has Evidence of Biden Family Connections to Human Trafficking of Prostitutes from US, Russia, Ukraine

This is incredible! Biden should be impeached over this.

Well, soliciting hookers doesn't = "human trafficking" - I feel like she is trying to equate those two together when it's possible they were just legit hookers looking for cash and blow.

For years now both parties have over used the words bombshell, breaking, proof, and so on so much the terms have lost all meaning.

Nothing is going to come of whatever it is she claims she has. Quite often both parties make claims of this big evidence but it never surfaces.

Unless something happens I don't buy any of it.

Trumpybears own FBI had the laptop wayback when. More lies from the Neo-GOP/Faux Wing for the flocks gratification.

Oh yes.....of course a family as pure as the Bidens are beyond reproach.
Laws mean nothing to the America haters do they?

I have no doubt that the Bidens are sleazy, corrupt people, but the OP may as well be quoting AOC and the Daily Kos.

If they have the proof then let's see it already and quit pissing around. They've been making these accusations for years and they've become tiresome. Put up or shut up.

100 days and the worthless "R" have been able to accomplish? absolutely nothing. say it again. Absolutely nothing!
All they did was hand off J6 video to Tucker to do the work of scanning 40000 hours of parking lots. Then demand he quit showing it to us? WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!

They never do anything. They never will. They will do LESS than nothing with that idiot speaker living with his DEM boyfriend.

Last edited:
You mean Xiden's Justice Department? I wonder why

So, instead they will just talk about it on twitter and move on.

Great fucking plan your beloved party has!

No wonder you are so blindly loyal to them

Trumpybears own FBI had the laptop wayback when. More lies from the Neo-GOP/Faux Wing for the flocks gratification.
But the schizophrenia comes in right there: Clinton (democrat) crime family is CIA not FBI. This contradicts your claim because the POSPOTUS is a CIA marionette, a 2nd-rate substitute for the Chappaqua Blu Racer, Hillary Clinton.

But the schizophrenia comes in right there: Clinton (democrat) crime family is CIA not FBI. This contradicts your claim because the POSPOTUS is a CIA marionette, a 2nd-rate substitute for the Chappaqua Blu Racer, Hillary Clinton.
So it all circles back around to the Mistress of Criminal Masterminds after all doesn't it?

:1peleas:

right and 50 of them said it was russia disinformation. Yep, those trumpbear fbi enjoy pissing off their own huh? too fking funny. The snot out your nose slaps you back.

Forum List

Back