BREAKING: House Republicans Locate Emails and Text Messages Implicating Pelosi in Failed Jan 6 Capitol Security Operation

And would have done nothing to stop the riot because the intel was not about the riot.

Well it was, you just don't want to accept the fact that both houses failed in their security role that day, and Pelosi has already been exposed directing plans.

It was revealing a plan that the FBI thought was good enough to alert Capitol Police Deputy Chief Sean Gallagher, who forwarded it to Kelly Fado, Schumer's aide......who never alerted Schumer.

Plausible deniability for meddling in the security function?

Oh, okay, fine. Show me where the police declared the Capitol a riot on 1/6.

You're fucked in the head, con. :cuckoo:

1/6/2001 1:49pm EST, 39 minutes after Trump concludes his speech...

Glover: "We're going to give riot warnings. We are going to try and get compliance, but this is now effectively a riot."

Dispatcher: "1349 hours, declaring it a riot.

Well it was, you just don't want to accept the fact that both houses failed in their security role that day, and Pelosi has already been exposed directing plans.

It was revealing a plan that the FBI thought was good enough to alert Capitol Police Deputy Chief Sean Gallagher, who forwarded it to Kelly Fado, Schumer's aide......who never alerted Schumer.

It’s revealing that the only thing the FBI forwarded to Capitol Police didn’t even come close to happening.

Why cry to me because you're illiterate? Nothing in there shows Trump ordered 10,000 National Guard. Trump's not even mentioned. All that is mentioned is on 1/2, the DoD asked if the National Guard would be called up and on 1/3, told not being considered at that time. Then on 1/4, Sund asked both SaA's for authority to call up the National Guard and was denied by both. Again, no mention of Trump involved or 10,000 National Guard.

And why would Trump be involved in anything in that article. Again, no one in that meeting with Trump where he mentioned 10,000 National Guard considered following up on that. Which is why Miller was never notified to call up 10,000 troops.

Learn to read dumbfuck. I never said Trump ordered troops, I SAID HE OFFERED THEM AND THE OFFER WAS TURNED DOWN. Its on the capitol police calendar which has already been posted. I have demonstrated ad nauseum proof of this. I know you keep moving the goalposts to a false flag argument that I never made, but I will bring you back on topic every time you try.

The january 6th riot finger pointing reminds me of a Monty Python sketch.

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.

Learn to read dumbfuck. I never said Trump ordered troops, I SAID HE OFFERED THEM AND THE OFFER WAS TURNED DOWN.
What you left out, which is actually the crucial point of Trumps offer. He offered troops to protect the protesters not to protect the capitol.

And neither the mayor or Pelosi felt the protesters needed troops to protect them.

What you left out, which is actually the crucial point of Trumps offer. He offered troops to protect the protesters not to protect the capitol.

And neither the mayor or Pelosi felt the protesters needed troops to protect them.

Proof or you're lying.

It’s revealing that the only thing the FBI forwarded to Capitol Police didn’t even come close to happening.

Baugh subsequently falsely denied entering the tunnel area or being involved in any violence against officers in an interview in November 2021 with the FBI and during another interview in March 2022 with an Assistant U.S. Attorney and the U.S. Capitol Police.

Baugh subsequently falsely denied entering the tunnel area or being involved in any violence against officers in an interview in November 2021 with the FBI and during another interview in March 2022 with an Assistant U.S. Attorney and the U.S. Capitol Police.

Different tunnel.

Different time.

Different purpose.

Last edited:
Your problem here is actionable intel that was provided to FBI was forwarded to Capitol Police Deputy Chief Sean Gallagher who sent it on to Schumer's office and not acted on.

Capitol Police Deputy Chief Sean Gallagher emailed top Schumer aide Kelly Fado, now the Senate's deputy sergeant of arms, at about 9:40 p.m. on Jan. 5, 2021 saying he wanted to "provide you visibility" to new intelligence that an FBI threat analysis center had received from a website owner, according to documents obtained by Just the News.

Bullshit. Justthenews is fake news. Schumer was NOT the Senate Majority Leader on 1.5.2021.

Proof or you're lying.
How about reading a single newspaper?

Like this one.

Trump wanted troops to protect his supporters at Jan. 6 rally - Reuters

May 12, 2021 · President Donald Trump wanted National Guard troops in Washington to protect his supporters at a Jan. 6 rally

Why on Earth would Fado alert Schumer??

Bullshit.

Bullshit.

How about reading a single newspaper?

Like this one.

Trump wanted troops to protect his supporters at Jan. 6 rally - Reuters

May 12, 2021 · President Donald Trump wanted National Guard troops in Washington to protect his supporters at a Jan. 6 rally

Trumps troop offer, must have sounded like he was sending reinforcements for the insurrectionists.

The Sec of Defense instructions for the national guard, effectively disarmed them, prevented them from having riot gear, and prevented them from acting upon crimes committed by the January 6th protesters.

Forum List

Back