BREAKING in Georgia: Possible non-use of Dominion voting machines

You know it's bad when both political parties are voicing the same concerns: namely, HACKING and RIGGED ELECTIONS.

Get rid of these things and go back to hand counts, it's the only fair system.

Changing machines won't clean up the corrupted voter rolls. Won't clean up the millions of bogus Mail-In Ballots dumped into un-controlled street drop boxes. We saw that in AZ. A recount of bogus ballots comes up with roughly the same answer the machines got.

Ruby and them were basically hand-counting. They decided to work 11P-1P running thousands of ballots w/o observers present. Ruby ran a stack thru her machine, then Big ralph picked up the same stack 30 min later and ran it thru his machine. This is the "hand-counting" you want?

I would trust any machine more than a pack of BLM thugs hired in by the Deep state to "count" millions of ballots.

****it is no easy fix. How can they fix it when they won't even admit what is going on or audit the real problems after the steal?

You know it's bad when both political parties are voicing the same concerns: namely, HACKING and RIGGED ELECTIONS.

Get rid of these things and go back to hand counts, it's the only fair system.

The extreme vulnerability of these Dominion Voting Machines has been proven again and again by computer experts from multiple states. The fact that NO EFFORT has been made to stop using them shows how CORRUPT our election system has become. I'm not holding my breath that Georgia will stop using them.

Forum List

Back