🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking IP address of person who doxxed gop senators points to Maxine Waters office

Its pretty easy to dup an IP. Its also pretty easy for a computer forensic scientist to figure it out.
That's why the FBI cyber crimes unit is investigating...
Pretty sure they will find thats the case. Some idiot Drumpfsexual that thinks he is smart probably did it. All they have to do is check the ISP and the times.
LOL..

Its a left wing fagot that is the culprit from Maxine's office.. They have already identified the HOR server as the host and the IP is confirmed in Maxine's office.. The question is was it Maxine who did it or was it one of her staffers..? Some is going to have their security clearances revoked real soon and could face criminal charges..
I dont know if you are aware of this but most people dont work on a server. The use a workstation. The fact that this is on a server tells me they were probably hacked.
Obviously you have no idea how secure workstations are given permissions.... Thanks for showing you don't have a damn clue...
You sound like an idiot. It doesnt matter how workstations are given permissions. Thats like claiming that because someone has a key to your home they came over your house to make a phone call instead of using their own phone. News flash. If that happened then the IP trail wouldnt end at the server. They would see that workstation contacted the server at the time the traffic went out The point is that if the traffic is sourced from the server instead of a workstation then its more likely someone hacked.

Developing: IP Address of Person Who Doxxed GOP Senators Points to Maxine Waters's Office
Many Republicans on the Senate Judiciary had their home addresses and phone numbers published on their Wikipedia pages Thursday.

Oh please, please let this information be true and correct!! Please let this information sink this plunger mouth into the pits of darkenss, and may her wealth be lost .This loud mouth trouble making winch needs a reality smakc
Its pretty easy to dup an IP. Its also pretty easy for a computer forensic scientist to figure it out.
Pretty sure they will find thats the case. Some idiot Drumpfsexual that thinks he is smart probably did it. All they have to do is check the ISP and the times.
LOL..

Its a left wing fagot that is the culprit from Maxine's office.. They have already identified the HOR server as the host and the IP is confirmed in Maxine's office.. The question is was it Maxine who did it or was it one of her staffers..? Some is going to have their security clearances revoked real soon and could face criminal charges..

It is a joy watching these flondering fish out of water flopping around making excuses for her.

People on here act like they have been there personally as they fend for this big mouthed winch.

LOL..

I dont know if you are aware of this but most people dont work on a server. The use a workstation. The fact that this is on a server tells me they were probably hacked.
Obviously you have no idea how secure workstations are given permissions.... Thanks for showing you don't have a damn clue...
You sound like an idiot. It doesnt matter how workstations are given permissions. Thats like claiming that because someone has a key to your home they came over your house to make a phone call instead of using their own phone. News flash. If that happened then the IP trail wouldnt end at the server. They would see that workstation contacted the server at the time the traffic went out The point is that if the traffic is sourced from the server instead of a workstation then its more likely someone hacked.
You have no idea how the data flow is tracked or how the server controls what data and what paths are allowed. I'm not here to give you a basic IT lesson and I won't... It's funny as hell to watch clueless people thrash about aimlessly...

LOL..

You have no idea how the data flow is tracked or how the server controls what data and what paths are allowed. I'm not here to give you a basic IT lesson and I won't... It's funny as hell to watch clueless people thrash about aimlessly...
The data flow is tracked in various ways you moron. First there are logs in the firewall. Then there are logs in the server. Then there logs in the routers and switches. I love busting you clowns out that have no clue how the network functions. If you want a basic networking lesson just say uncle. Youre talking to a CCIE voice and data.

Developing: IP Address of Person Who Doxxed GOP Senators Points to Maxine Waters's Office
Many Republicans on the Senate Judiciary had their home addresses and phone numbers published on their Wikipedia pages Thursday.

Oh please, please let this information be true and correct!! Please let this information sink this plunger mouth into the pits of darkenss, and may her wealth be lost .This loud mouth trouble making winch needs a reality smakc
LOL..

It is a joy watching these flondering fish out of water flopping around making excuses for her.

People on here act like they have been there personally as they fend for this big mouthed winch.
The idiot doesn't understand that permissions are logon controlled. Thus only certain people have access to the data and have access to copy and paste it. The server defines what will function and the paths the computer can use... This idiot doesn't get it and doesn't understand it.

If they used Maxine's Logon, as the article points out, SHE is personally responsible for the breach.

LOL..

The data flow is tracked in various ways you moron. First there are logs in the firewall. Then there are logs in the server. Then there logs in the routers and switches. I love busting you clowns out that have no clue how the network functions. If you want a basic networking lesson just say uncle. Youre talking to a CCIE voice and data.
LOL...

Too Funny, You still do not understand how or why the data flow is allowed.

LOL..

The idiot doesn't understand that permissions are logon controlled. Thus only certain people have access to the data and have access to copy and paste it. The server defines what will function and the paths the computer can use... This idiot doesn't get it and doesn't understand it.

If they used Maxine's Logon, as the article points out, SHE is personally responsible for the breach.
No duh? Permissions are logon on controlled? Next you will let everyone know water is wet I guess? :21:

If you want to get technical permissions are group controlled.

You sound like an idiot or 1rst level support. No casual end user is going to be savvy enough to source the information from the server and if they were they would also be savvy enough to know that they would be caught. The sever would record the logon and the IP the request came from.

Last edited:
LOL...

Too Funny, You still do not understand how or why the data flow is allowed.
Since I set these systems up you can rest assured I know how, why, and where data flow is allowed.

That’s racist!
I am a racist -- and proud of it.
Of course.
Such presumptuousness.
That’s racist!

LOL..

Some people are just totally dunce, and don't get it no matter what you show them for evidence. Most sponge brains wake up when they get jacked slapped by it themselves whatever the issues maybe.

LOL..

No duh? Permissions are logon on controlled? Next you will let everyone know water is wet I guess? :21:

If you want to get technical permissions are group controlled.

You sound like an idiot or 1rst level support. No casual end user is going to be savvy enough to source the information from the server and if they were they would also be savvy enough to know that they would be caught. The sever would record the logon and the IP the request came from.
I see you don't have much training in Security Protocols and creating logon scripting..

Lesson over...

Forum List

Back