Breaking: Iran Retaliates Against Mossad Base in Iraq

The stage has been set, the curtain has risen, revealing Joe Biden as the so-called "leader" of the free world. Every murderous, despotic regime around the world has been waiting for this very moment to make their move. And they're moving.

"An intelligence and special operations center in northern Iraq allegedly belonging to the Mossad was attacked by an "unidentified group," according to a report shared by a number of semi-official and official Iranian media sources. The report remains unconfirmed by any official source.

Casualties were reported in the alleged attack, Iraqi sources told Iranian media, which claimed that more details and footage would be released soon. The Iranian reports claimed that the casualties were "Israeli forces," although it's unclear if they were referring to Israeli citizens or foreigners working with Israel.

The Iranian report comes after an alleged Israeli attack on Iran's Natanz nuclear facility and reports of a number of strikes by Iran and Israel on each other's maritime vessels in the Red Sea and near the Persian Gulf in recent weeks."

Iranian media spreads report of attack on alleged Mossad center in Iraq
Didn't the Iranians send rockets into a US base in Iraq with no retaliation from Trump?

I seem to remember President Trump having some top Iranian military leaders and terrorists killed.

Did I dream that or something?
Wasn't that prior to the Iranian rocket attacks...maybe I wasn't paying attention.
Probably, you haven't noticed that Trumps been gone for three months. Moron.
The premise of the thread was that now that Trump has gone "Every murderous, despotic regime around the world has been waiting for this very moment to make their move."
Moron.
The premise of the article was an unsubstantiated report in Al Jazeera that Iran attacked a perceived Israeli base in Iraq which is in itself absurd. I am glad you signed your post, at least you aware of your lack of mental prowess. Try again.
That wasn't the premise of the thread.
"The stage has been set, the curtain has risen, revealing Joe Biden as the so-called "leader" of the free world. Every murderous, despotic regime around the world has been waiting for this very moment to make their move. And they're moving."
Give it another go.
Title of the thread.
You're one of those that just reads the headline.
First sentence of the OP.
"The stage has been set, the curtain has risen, revealing Joe Biden as the so-called "leader" of the free world. Every murderous, despotic regime around the world has been waiting for this very moment to make their move. And they're moving."

Who died? I see it as a bankrupt regime spending $$ for a few US casualties. Pick your battles.
Any time people die, it's sad. Including when 56 people were killed in the stampede at the funeral for the Iranian general.

How many people should the US have killed? More than 56? More than 176 (the number killed on the Ukrainian flight leaving Iran shortly after the escalation in hostilities)?

Biden is an idiot, that goes without saying as it has been his specialty since 1973. Russians mobilizing, heightened threats to Taiwan, etc., etc., etc.

But to announce troops out of Afghanistan by September 11, 2021, is a special kind of idiot. Why did he pick that date? Duh! Just do it, announce it afterward.

I heard President Joe is gonna have a big parade in Afghanistan when we leave, and present the Taliban with the key to the country. James Taylor has been hired to sing "You've Got Friend" at the ceremony and he'll lead them in a rousing chorus of "Kumbaya" before we leave.

It'll be most awesome. I certainly hope they televise it. President Joe might even get an Emmy, or one of them Noble Peace Prizes.

The stage has been set, the curtain has risen, revealing Joe Biden as the so-called "leader" of the free world. Every murderous, despotic regime around the world has been waiting for this very moment to make their move. And they're moving.

"An intelligence and special operations center in northern Iraq allegedly belonging to the Mossad was attacked by an "unidentified group," according to a report shared by a number of semi-official and official Iranian media sources. The report remains unconfirmed by any official source.

Casualties were reported in the alleged attack, Iraqi sources told Iranian media, which claimed that more details and footage would be released soon. The Iranian reports claimed that the casualties were "Israeli forces," although it's unclear if they were referring to Israeli citizens or foreigners working with Israel.

The Iranian report comes after an alleged Israeli attack on Iran's Natanz nuclear facility and reports of a number of strikes by Iran and Israel on each other's maritime vessels in the Red Sea and near the Persian Gulf in recent weeks."

Well that didn’t take long after the Biden announcement of “withdrawing” from Afghanistan.

Who died? I see it as a bankrupt regime spending $$ for a few US casualties. Pick your battles.
Any time people die, it's sad. Including when 56 people were killed in the stampede at the funeral for the Iranian general.

How many people should the US have killed? More than 56? More than 176 (the number killed on the Ukrainian flight leaving Iran shortly after the escalation in hostilities)?

I dunno. How many of them want to die? 72 virgins don't come easy, ya know. You have to do something to get those.

what was kept from the american people is that our government funded Saddam.

Not a secret, just conveniently forgotten or not talked about (so young people might not know).
It was no secret. HW played Saddam like a fiddle--told him to invade Kuwait to set him up for retaliation for the missle attack on the USS Stark in 1987.

Didn't the Iranians send rockets into a US base in Iraq with no retaliation from Trump?

I seem to remember President Trump having some top Iranian military leaders and terrorists killed.

Wasn't that prior to the Iranian rocket attacks...maybe I wasn't paying attention.
The premise of the thread was that now that Trump has gone "Every murderous, despotic regime around the world has been waiting for this very moment to make their move."
Moron.
The premise of the article was an unsubstantiated report in Al Jazeera that Iran attacked a perceived Israeli base in Iraq which is in itself absurd. I am glad you signed your post, at least you're aware of your lack of mental prowess. Try again.
absurd indeed the fact Israel is the warmonger always starting wars.

I was going ask whether we should call the US "murderous", but
The United States military’s Africa Command has carried out about half a dozen airstrikes this calendar year in Somalia targeting the Shabab, a terrorist group affiliated with Al Qaeda — but all were before Jan. 20.
:yes_text12::thankusmile::biggrin: as i said,i wish some government would overtake this corrupt government and arrest the criminal politicians in our country sense our own police force WONT.

Moron.
The premise of the article was an unsubstantiated report in Al Jazeera that Iran attacked a perceived Israeli base in Iraq which is in itself absurd. I am glad you signed your post, at least you aware of your lack of mental prowess. Try again.
That wasn't the premise of the thread.
Give it another go.
Title of the thread.
You're one of those that just reads the headline.
First sentence of the OP.
And you're one that reads any claptrap that a person writes citing unsubstantiated reports as being a reason to claim the sky is falling. You are an idiot.

It's gettin' froggy over there.

April 13, 202110:05 AMUpdated 7 hours ago

Ship owned by Israeli firm attacked off UAE coast

shit_storm-1903564.jpg

What do you think happen in hostilities. Do you think they are playing a game of Risk over there? Of course there are deaths. That is war. When people quit trying to tell other people how to live, maybe we will have peace. I am not optimistic.

It was no secret. HW played Saddam like a fiddle--told him to invade Kuwait to set him up for retaliation for the missle attack on the USS Stark in 1987.
Well, there was also the matter of the Kuwaiti princess who lied to US Congress, about Iraqi soldiers murdering babies.

I dunno. How many of them want to die? 72 virgins don't come easy, ya know. You have to do something to get those.
And it doesn't say what gender those virgins are either.

Islamists versus Zionists.
I'm getting me some popcorn and beer.
which one are you pulling for,you have a preference?
That's a tough one.
In the Syrian conflict, Iran helped the Christian community and Israel sided with the head-hackers.
So, as a Christian..........
i see you are on the same page with me then on this post of mine. :thup:

What do you think happen in hostilities. Do you think they are playing a game of Risk over there? Of course there are deaths. That is war. When people quit trying to tell other people how to live, maybe we will have peace. I am not optimistic.
War or unemployment? (or take the survey)

War, or immorality? Which situation would you prefer?
64% chose this: Risk of wars. Occasionally your country attacks another country, kills some people, and some of your soldiers are killed. There is a 0.0000075% chance you'll be in a passenger plane that gets shot down over a war zone.

36% chose this: No one in your country is religious. Law-breaking is common. People are afraid to go out on the streets, even during the day, and there are no community activities.

Forum List

Back