🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking- Its Manafort -Indicted

Breaking News Update!

Trump Just Met With Sessions About Appointing Special Prosecutor In Uranium-One Deal And Fusion GPS Dossier

Podesta Brothers have Lawyered Up

Will put a link up when available.
Eight agencies that signed off on the deal does not make it a crime, Steve. I know you are shook.
hillary signed off as sos.
So what. There is nothing criminal there, whereas with Manafort, Gates et al the door into Trumpian criminality have now opened.

Factually you have no idea if there was anything illegal about that deal, that's why we need an investigation
Factually we have evidence to proceed certainly along that line. But I am impressed. You are coming around.

Breaking News Update!

Trump Just Met With Sessions About Appointing Special Prosecutor In Uranium-One Deal And Fusion GPS Dossier

Podesta Brothers have Lawyered Up

Will put a link up when available.
Eight agencies that signed off on the deal does not make it a crime, Steve. I know you are shook.
hillary signed off as sos.
So what. There is nothing criminal there, whereas with Manafort, Gates et al the door into Trumpian criminality have now opened.

Factually you have no idea if there was anything illegal about that deal, that's why we need an investigation
Factually we have evidence to proceed certainly along that line. But I am impressed. You are coming around.

I have NO idea what you are talking about, but the again I suspect you don't either.

I am? LOL, I see you repeating the same question six times almost in a row. WTF is wrong with you? you want to know go ask him. LOL times two.

You didn't respond. You just tried to set an unreasonable expectation (that I can simply just call Papadopolous and find out why he lied to the FBI) in order to avoid saying what we all know you'll say; the guy lied to the FBI to cover his tracks with Russia and thought he could get away with it...probably because his boss would bail him out. Doesn't look like that's gonna happen now. First rat to leave the sinking ship. He's gonna roll on everyone else, and they're gonna roll on each other, and eventually Trump will face an indictment.

First of all, there isn't even proof that anyone let alone the Russians hacked the DNC, second of all there is no evidence that Trump had anything to do with it.

DNC: 'The Russians hacked our Server.'
FBI: 'Please allow us to analyze your servers.'
DNC: 'No...take our word for it.' (BTW, if you like your plan you can keep it..)

MEANWHILE it is exposed that the former DNC Chairwoman was running her own Pakistani Spy / Extortion ring during which time she gave the Pakistani spies full access to Classified House Files on Foreign Affairs and Foreign Intel AND GAVE THEM ACCESS TO DNC E-MAILS, USERNAMES AND PASSWORDS...TO THE ACCOUNTS THEY SAID WERE HACKED BY THE RUSSIANS.

What a coincidence...and we are to believe the Russians, not DWS' Pakistani spies, hacked and leaked all of their dirty little secrets .. because they say so.

:p
maybe they can get their own judge and jury as well to let them off. I mean look at comey and lynch and now Mueller. funny shit for sure.

when did the FBI or DOJ look at the DNC server then? this should be precious.

Doesn't matter because Russia hacked it, then shared those documents -via Papadopolouos- with Trump. That's collusion.
huh? how doesn't it matter? we just take the word of criminals? Go ask all the inmates in a prison they are all innocent. ask them

Dershowitz: Mueller will pressure Manafort to squeal on Trump
tumblr_lmn9kmQcIJ1qbw436o1_500.gif

http://thehill.com/homenews...
Dershowitz is a strong Trump backer. What does Manowitz have on Trump that he would squeal?

Just asking.
Factually incorrect, not to mention stupid. Dershowitz isn't a Trump supporter, in fact he opposes him on nearly every policy issue. What he IS however is a constitutional expert who knows that Trump's rights have been violated constantly during this "investigation"

You use that word,” Stupid,” a lot,but it does not hold water.

Dershowitz spent weeks on cable news defending Trump.

Dershowitz: My Legal Arguments on Trump Motivated by Civil...

NYT Refuses to Publish Dershowitz's Defense of Trump

Facts matter.

she signed off on it.

As I understand it, only the 9-member panel could sign off on it.
well you're incorrect. She brought it in it's in wikipedia, look it up under Uranium One.

You are incorrect, the CFIUS panel had to approve that deal. Now certainly the Sec State has the most weight in that group, but Hillary did not approve of that deal herself, she couldn't have.

Having Eric Holder and the other idiot cabinet members Obama pointed backing you up isn't nearly the defense you hope it is though. But post factually please.

I have no idea any man's intentions and I do not speculate.

You seem to have no problem speculating over Hillary Clinton's intentions...so what, does that not cut both ways? Or are you just a partisan troll? Or have you been given marching orders from the Kremlin to try and conflate as much as possible while playing dumb?
Huh? I don't need to speculate her intentions, I know by the deletion of 33,000 emails what her intentions were. funny son. thanks for the laugh.

Dershowitz: Mueller will pressure Manafort to squeal on Trump
tumblr_lmn9kmQcIJ1qbw436o1_500.gif

http://thehill.com/homenews...
Dershowitz is a strong Trump backer. What does Manowitz have on Trump that he would squeal?

Just asking.
Factually incorrect, not to mention stupid. Dershowitz isn't a Trump supporter, in fact he opposes him on nearly every policy issue. What he IS however is a constitutional expert who knows that Trump's rights have been violated constantly during this "investigation"

You use that word,” Stupid,” a lot,but it does not hold water.

Dershowitz spent weeks on cable news defending Trump.

Dershowitz: My Legal Arguments on Trump Motivated by Civil...

NYT Refuses to Publish Dershowitz's Defense of Trump

Facts matter.

Facts do matter and Dershowitz is a WELL KNOWN liberal Democrat . He just has what is rare for Democrats, a spine, and he puts the COTUS and rule of law above politics. He does NOT support Trump, he supports Trump's rights.

I know that confuses liberals who generally believe that anyone who does not agree with them should not have any rights, but there it is.

huh? how doesn't it matter? we just take the word of criminals? Go ask all the inmates in a prison they are all innocent. ask them

Because the hack had already occurred and Papadopolous was promised the e-mails.
what hack? you mean the one with Seth Rich? that wasn't a hack that was an insider. geez you should do research. Ask Assange.

Forum List

Back