🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking- Its Manafort -Indicted

Breaking News Update!

Trump Just Met With Sessions About Appointing Special Prosecutor In Uranium-One Deal And Fusion GPS Dossier

Podesta Brothers have Lawyered Up

Will put a link up when available.
Eight agencies that signed off on the deal does not make it a crime, Steve. I know you are shook.
hillary signed off as sos.
So what. There is nothing criminal there, whereas with Manafort, Gates et al the door into Trumpian criminality have now opened.

Factually you have no idea if there was anything illegal about that deal, that's why we need an investigation
Factually we have evidence to proceed certainly along that line. But I am impressed. You are coming around.
we? what have you got that you can proceed? you playing Mall security guard again?

I am? LOL, I see you repeating the same question six times almost in a row. WTF is wrong with you? you want to know go ask him. LOL times two.

You didn't respond. You just tried to set an unreasonable expectation (that I can simply just call Papadopolous and find out why he lied to the FBI) in order to avoid saying what we all know you'll say; the guy lied to the FBI to cover his tracks with Russia and thought he could get away with it...probably because his boss would bail him out. Doesn't look like that's gonna happen now. First rat to leave the sinking ship. He's gonna roll on everyone else, and they're gonna roll on each other, and eventually Trump will face an indictment.
well asking everyone in here to read the fking man's mind is ludicrous, but what the fk do you care. you just are a stupid libturd.

Ha, It Has nothing to do with Trump and Russian Collusion. This stems from 2013, well before Trump ran for president.

PHOTO: Paul Manafort and Business Associate Rick Gates Charged in Mueller Witch Hunt – Told to Surrender!
Still a nothing burger? What a hoot. Can't deny you guys colluded with the russians now. Now what you'll do is the tired old tactic of talk about Hillary and make shit up about her and Obama. Distract, deflect, lie.

And in the end Trump will pardon these guys. So I guess it is a nothing burger. But don't for a second suggest Trump and his team aren't dirty. And they must go. DRAIN THE SWAMP!!!
If trump pardons any of these criminals or the others soon indicted his presidency is over. Kaput.
What is this, "We got him now" number 15,864?
Well we may just have to wait and beat him in 2020 if he's going to pardon everyone in his administration who is a criminal and hopefully Republicans go down with Trump just like they rode his coat tails to victory last year.

Ha, It Has nothing to do with Trump and Russian Collusion. This stems from 2013, well before Trump ran for president.

PHOTO: Paul Manafort and Business Associate Rick Gates Charged in Mueller Witch Hunt – Told to Surrender!
Still a nothing burger? What a hoot. Can't deny you guys colluded with the russians now. Now what you'll do is the tired old tactic of talk about Hillary and make shit up about her and Obama. Distract, deflect, lie.

And in the end Trump will pardon these guys. So I guess it is a nothing burger. But don't for a second suggest Trump and his team aren't dirty. And they must go. DRAIN THE SWAMP!!!
If trump pardons any of these criminals or the others soon indicted his presidency is over. Kaput.
Well we may just have to wait and beat him in 2020 if he's going to pardon everyone in his administration who is a criminal and hopefully Republicans go down with Trump just like they rode his coat tails to victory last year.
Who has he pardoned? WTF are you talking about? No one has been pardoned except Joe Arpaio and he deserved it and wasn't in his admin. Stop making up crap ya loon!

Doesn't matter because Russia hacked it

Based on WHAT? Obviously not evidence. For a year snowflakes and Dems have been screaming 'Trump Collusion' and they STILL have zero evidence.

There IS evidence, however, that Hillary, Obama, and the DNC paid over $9 million to a Russia-linked firm to acquire a false report filled with Russia-generated propaganda-filled report from a foreign agent and illegally used it in an election.

THAT IS 'COLLUSION' AND A VIOLATION OF THE LAW FOR USING FOREIGN AGENT-PROVIDED INFORMATION IN AN ELECTION.

Add that to the evidence of Obama and his criminal administration illegally leaking Protected Personal Classified information, illegally leaking information to the press, illegally unmasking Americans, hiding Russian crimes in 2009, being told the Russians were 'trying to interfere' yet not doing a damn thing about it, etc....

when did the FBI or DOJ look at the DNC server then? this should be precious.

Doesn't matter because Russia hacked it, then shared those documents -via Papadopolouos- with Trump. That's collusion.
collusion isn't a crime. D'OH

I knew this would happen. I said even if we caught the Trumpster red handed suddenly the shift would go to denying collusion occurred to saying it's no big deal. You guys are so pathetic.

You are a lying piece of shit.

Fox News host's Mostly False claim collusion isn't a crime

What are they paying you?

Who has he pardoned? WTF are you talking about? No one has been pardoned except Joe Arpaio and he deserved it and wasn't in his admin. Stop making up crap ya loon!

So you object to us forecasting what Trumps going to try? Fuck you. Go eat your 2 month old nothing burger. Turns out it's packed full of stuff.

she signed off on it.

As I understand it, only the 9-member panel could sign off on it.
well you're incorrect. She brought it in it's in wikipedia, look it up under Uranium One.

You are incorrect, the CFIUS panel had to approve that deal. Now certainly the Sec State has the most weight in that group, but Hillary did not approve of that deal herself, she couldn't have.

Having Eric Holder and the other idiot cabinet members Obama pointed backing you up isn't nearly the defense you hope it is though. But post factually please.
well I found this:

Uranium One - Wikipedia

"ARMZ took complete control of Uranium One in January 2013[2] in a transaction which was reviewed by the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States.[7] In December 2013 an internal reorganization of Rosatom extinguished the interest of ARMZ making Uranium One a direct subsidiary of Rosatom.[3]"

Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States - Wikipedia

In 1975, President Ford created the Committee by Executive Order11858.[7][8] It was composed of the Secretary of the Treasury as the chairman, Secretary of State, Secretary of Defense, Secretary of Commerce, the Assistant to the President for Economic Affairs, and the Executive Director of the Council on International Economic Policy. The Executive Order also stipulated that the Committee would have "primary continuing responsibility within the Executive Branch for monitoring the impact of foreign investment in the United States, both direct and portfolio, and for coordinating the implementation of United States policy on such investment." In particular, CFIUS was directed to:[9]"

So you object to us forecasting what Trumps going to try? Fuck you. Go eat your 2 month old nothing burger. Turns out it's packed full of stuff.
No I object to your constant lying.

No worries, tax fraud ain't nuffin. ~ Democrat Racist Al Sharpton

The charges are for activity through 2016. There is no mention of Trump or the campaign in the 31 page indictement.

-Geaux

So? Do you think this was a special prosecutor for Manafort because its not

If there were ties to Russia, Manafort and Trump, it would of been in the charges

So we can dismiss that part of the witch hunt

-Geaux

It's not over yet.

Unfortunately you're right. The Demorats will continue to look foolish where there is 'no there, there' relative to Russian collusion. But now they'll shift focus to Flynn lol

-Geaux
Yup Theres an indictment ready for Flynn too.
You trump whores really don’t understand how bad these indictments makes Trump look do you..
9 months in and charges against the United States of America already.

I could care less

-Geaux

Here's how Trump could pardon Paul Manafort after Mueller indictment

We don't need Manafort we have Papadoupolus. LOL George. And not the one on GMA.

So? Do you think this was a special prosecutor for Manafort because its not

If there were ties to Russia, Manafort and Trump, it would of been in the charges

So we can dismiss that part of the witch hunt

-Geaux

It's not over yet.

Unfortunately you're right. The Demorats will continue to look foolish where there is 'no there, there' relative to Russian collusion. But now they'll shift focus to Flynn lol

-Geaux
Yup Theres an indictment ready for Flynn too.
You trump whores really don’t understand how bad these indictments makes Trump look do you..
9 months in and charges against the United States of America already.

I could care less

-Geaux
So you care a lot? Clearly you do if you could care less. So how much do you care? A lot? Nothing burger? Benghazi bitches.

Forum List

Back