🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking- Its Manafort -Indicted

when did the FBI or DOJ look at the DNC server then? this should be precious.

Doesn't matter because Russia hacked it, then shared those documents -via Papadopolouos- with Trump. That's collusion.
collusion isn't a crime. D'OH

I knew this would happen. I said even if we caught the Trumpster red handed suddenly the shift would go to denying collusion occurred to saying it's no big deal. You guys are so pathetic.

You are a lying piece of shit.

Fox News host's Mostly False claim collusion isn't a crime

What are they paying you?

collusion isn't a crime, not in the way it's being used here.

Example, if Trump and Putin had made a TV commerical together, wheere they made fun of Hillary . Not a crime.

Now if Trump had paid Putin, or given him some financial consideration or promised some form of payment, that's a violation of federal campaign laws because you can NOT pay a foreigner for campaign work, but that is not collusion. Collusion in this context absolutely is not against the law.

Why Paul Manafort was charged with "conspiracy against the United States"

This is time #3 putting this up. I tried to quote the relevant paras and it won't go. Maybe this will work.

Sounds like the conspiracy was directly related to the money laundering. It happened years before the Trump campaign. I don't see it implicating Trump in any way, unless Mueller's got a lot more stuff to come.

Why Paul Manafort was charged with "conspiracy against the United States"

This is time #3 putting this up. I tried to quote the relevant paras and it won't go. Maybe this will work.

Sounds like the conspiracy was directly related to the money laundering. It happened years before the Trump campaign. I don't see it implicating Trump in any way, unless Mueller's got a lot more stuff to come.

Yes, in fact Manifort was working for the Podesta Group at the time, not Trump, and at this time it isn't even clear that they were involved in his wrong doing.

If there were ties to Russia, Manafort and Trump, it would of been in the charges

So we can dismiss that part of the witch hunt

-Geaux

It's not over yet.

Unfortunately you're right. The Demorats will continue to look foolish where there is 'no there, there' relative to Russian collusion. But now they'll shift focus to Flynn lol

-Geaux
Yup Theres an indictment ready for Flynn too.
You trump whores really don’t understand how bad these indictments makes Trump look do you..
9 months in and charges against the United States of America already.

I could care less

-Geaux
So you care a lot? Clearly you do if you could care less. So how much do you care? A lot? Nothing burger? Benghazi bitches.

Right... This is a nothing burger

Mr Trump is making America Great again and fires those who are unworthy

Mueller should resign, if not, should be fired

-Geaux

Ha, It Has nothing to do with Trump and Russian Collusion. This stems from 2013, well before Trump ran for president.

PHOTO: Paul Manafort and Business Associate Rick Gates Charged in Mueller Witch Hunt – Told to Surrender!
Still a nothing burger? What a hoot. Can't deny you guys colluded with the russians now. Now what you'll do is the tired old tactic of talk about Hillary and make shit up about her and Obama. Distract, deflect, lie.

And in the end Trump will pardon these guys. So I guess it is a nothing burger. But don't for a second suggest Trump and his team aren't dirty. And they must go. DRAIN THE SWAMP!!!
If trump pardons any of these criminals or the others soon indicted his presidency is over. Kaput.
What is this, "We got him now" number 15,864?
Well we may just have to wait and beat him in 2020 if he's going to pardon everyone in his administration who is a criminal and hopefully Republicans go down with Trump just like they rode his coat tails to victory last year.
If Trump pardons them all, it is just another example of his complete and utter disrespect for American law and fair play.

Why does Jake Starkey rate factual posts as funny? Does that mean something ?
He does that while waiting for the med pass at the mental hospital.
The Trump Alt Right have the look of demented sheep bleating their lives away.

The gates of the Trump fortress have been rent asunder, and the anti-Trumpians pour through the gate.

^ Is this guy mentally ill? I just ask before I call him stupid.

Ha, It Has nothing to do with Trump and Russian Collusion. This stems from 2013, well before Trump ran for president.

PHOTO: Paul Manafort and Business Associate Rick Gates Charged in Mueller Witch Hunt – Told to Surrender!
Still a nothing burger? What a hoot. Can't deny you guys colluded with the russians now. Now what you'll do is the tired old tactic of talk about Hillary and make shit up about her and Obama. Distract, deflect, lie.

And in the end Trump will pardon these guys. So I guess it is a nothing burger. But don't for a second suggest Trump and his team aren't dirty. And they must go. DRAIN THE SWAMP!!!
If trump pardons any of these criminals or the others soon indicted his presidency is over. Kaput.
Well we may just have to wait and beat him in 2020 if he's going to pardon everyone in his administration who is a criminal and hopefully Republicans go down with Trump just like they rode his coat tails to victory last year.
If Trump pardons them all, it is just another example of his complete and utter disrespect for American law and fair play.
And shit stain pardoned how many drug dealers?

I merely pointed out that innocent people DO lie to the FBI and in fact in that very same post I said "that doesn't mean this guy is innocent"

Why would you say people lie to the FBI all the time if it has nothing to do with this?

Actually American law is exactly what allows him the authority to pardon them. I don't think he will , but the law allows him to.

Fair play? That's subjective, for example, do you think it was fair of Obama to let Bradley Manning out of jail?

Who has he pardoned? WTF are you talking about? No one has been pardoned except Joe Arpaio and he deserved it and wasn't in his admin. Stop making up crap ya loon!

Here's how Trump could pardon Paul Manafort after Mueller indictment

We don't need Manafort we have Papadoupolus. LOL George. And not the one on GMA.
Typical loons. Raging over crap that hasn't happened. You are insane!

you want to know go ask him.

I'm asking you. And if you cannot say why this guy lied to the FBI, then the only reasonable answer is that he did so to hide his collusion because he thought he would get away with it.

The gates of the Trump fortress have been rent asunder, and the anti-Trumpians pour through the gate.

Yes, mentally ill. Him and Science Rocks are both cross dressing homosexuals.

I merely pointed out that innocent people DO lie to the FBI and in fact in that very same post I said "that doesn't mean this guy is innocent"

Why would you say people lie to the FBI all the time if it has nothing to do with this?

Because you made the blanket statement that innocent people don't lie to the FBI and that is not true. If you don't want to get called out for making untrue statements, I'd suggest you stop making untrue statements.

Actually American law is exactly what allows him the authority to pardon them. I don't think he will , but the law allows him to.

Fair play? That's subjective, for example, do you think it was fair of Obama to let Bradley Manning out of jail?
Take it from me, they approve everything jughead has done, and refuse to accept any facts about anything.

Take it easy on Jakey. He tends to 'trigger' easily then gets a vacation, if you know what I mean

-Geaux

when did the FBI or DOJ look at the DNC server then? this should be precious.

Doesn't matter because Russia hacked it, then shared those documents -via Papadopolouos- with Trump. That's collusion.
collusion isn't a crime. D'OH

I knew this would happen. I said even if we caught the Trumpster red handed suddenly the shift would go to denying collusion occurred to saying it's no big deal. You guys are so pathetic.

You are a lying piece of shit.

Fox News host's Mostly False claim collusion isn't a crime

What are they paying you?

collusion isn't a crime, not in the way it's being used here.

Example, if Trump and Putin had made a TV commerical together, wheere they made fun of Hillary . Not a crime.

Now if Trump had paid Putin, or given him some financial consideration or promised some form of payment, that's a violation of federal campaign laws because you can NOT pay a foreigner for campaign work, but that is not collusion. Collusion in this context absolutely is not against the law.

You guys didn't explain it this way a month ago. A month ago there was no collusion. Nothing burger remember. You didn't explain that there was collusion but it was the OK kind.

"It seems to me that what has been meant by collusion since this controversy began has been some agreement or understanding that the Russians would in some way assist Trump’s electoral prospects and would be rewarded in some way by Trump as president acting favorably toward Russia," Lowenstein said. "That would very likely be illegal and surely would be highly improper."

Stanford University law professor Nathaniel Persily cited the Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act of 2002. A 2011 U.S. District Court ruling based on that law found that foreign nationals could not make expenditures "to expressly advocate the election or defeat of a political candidate."

"A foreign national spending money to influence a federal election can be a crime," Persily said. "And if a U.S. citizen coordinates, conspires or assists in that spending, then it could be a crime."

How much did Russia spend on Facebook ads alone making up fake anti Hillary stories?

Russia's RT reveals Twitter's pitch to sell millions of dollars in 2016 election ads

Forum List

Back