🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking- Its Manafort -Indicted

Do you have any idea how many laws get delayed and delayed and delayed , and have for years , LONG before Trump got elected President? That's DC for you.

True. But this is the Elected Russain Douche ManBaby, Protecting Putin.

Let me ask you a simple question, just to gauge where you stand. Did Hillary Clinton violate any laws in regards to her email server? I doubt you want to answer that, but just a yes or no answer would suffice.
No HRC did not break any laws,
As CONFIRMED by FBI Director then Comey And Comey said, the emails were sloppily organized. WHICH IS NOT A CRIME!

Okay , so now we know you are either stupid or a liar.

Comey actually confirmed that Hillary DID violate the law in regards to her email server, but simply concluded that she didn't intend to so no charges would be filed. Which I mean prosecutor discretion happens all the time, so there is that, but the fact remains, she absolutely broke the law and in his press conference James Comey confirmed that.

So, now that I have confirmed that you are either stupid or a liar, I bid you adieu.

Try Again. There was nothing about her SERVER breaking any laws!

Here are highlights of what Comey said:

• “Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.”
  • Clinton’s emails included seven message chains with information classified as top secret.
  • “None of these emails should have been on any kind of unclassified system.”
  • “The security culture of the State Department …was generally lacking in the kind of care for classified information found elsewhere in the government.”
  • Comey acknowledged that the FBI did not normally make public its recommendations to prosecutors as to whether to bring criminal charges. He added: “In this case, given the importance of the matter, I think unusual transparency is in order.”
  • “Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.”
  • “I know there will be intense public debate in the wake of this recommendation, as there was throughout this investigation.”Here's what James Comey said about Hillary Clinton's emails back in July
Comey doesn't get to make that call. sorry, but that is the scandal here. The FBI does not prosecute.

Another Trump campaign official falls:

Ex-Trump campaign adviser pleads guilty to making false statement - CNNPolitics

A former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser has pleaded guilty to making a false statement to the FBI after he lied about his interactions with foreign officials close to the Russian government, the campaign's clearest connection so far to Russia's efforts to meddle in the 2016 election.

In court records unsealed on Monday, the FBI said George Papadopoulos "falsely described his interactions with a certain foreign contact who discussed 'dirt' related to emails" concerning Hillary Clinton.

So what do we know now? We know Trump did what we thought and we know USMB Republicans are major sheep.

First of all, there isn't even proof that anyone let alone the Russians hacked the DNC, second of all there is no evidence that Trump had anything to do with it.You people are ridiculous.

Of course there is proof the Russians hacked the DNC...we have testimony now from Papadopolous' pleas bargain showing he was in contact with a "professor" who had the hacked e-mails. That was before the hack was even announced.

Link to this proof please.

First of all, there isn't even proof that anyone let alone the Russians hacked the DNC, second of all there is no evidence that Trump had anything to do with it.

DNC: 'The Russians hacked our Server.'
FBI: 'Please allow us to analyze your servers.'
DNC: 'No...take our word for it.' (BTW, if you like your plan you can keep it..)

MEANWHILE it is exposed that the former DNC Chairwoman was running her own Pakistani Spy / Extortion ring during which time she gave the Pakistani spies full access to Classified House Files on Foreign Affairs and Foreign Intel AND GAVE THEM ACCESS TO DNC E-MAILS, USERNAMES AND PASSWORDS...TO THE ACCOUNTS THEY SAID WERE HACKED BY THE RUSSIANS.

What a coincidence...and we are to believe the Russians, not DWS' Pakistani spies, hacked and leaked all of their dirty little secrets .. because they say so.

:p

or maybe he is working on the actual evidence that points to the podesta brothers. hmmmm seems more logical to me. but that's just me.

What do you think the Podesta Brothers did?
we will find out once Manafort starts to talk. but working on with a foreign agency and money laundering come to mind.

I hope Manafort turns over all the Lobbying payoffs in the swamp.

Wait, he and fellow NAZI, Stone started the DC. SWAMP!

Paul Manafort, Roger
Stone and Lee Atwater, young Republicans political operatives, pose for pic.

paul-manafort-roger-stone-lee-atwater.jpg

btw..Atwater died from a brain tumor
Are you telling me there is no relation between Roger Stone and Jared Kushner?

think your outrage is both selective and manufactured and that the world would be a better place without morons like you.

Papadopolous lied to the FBI in January
He was arrested in July
He struck a plea deal in October

So why would he lie to the FBI in January, and if he did nothing wrong, why did he agree to a plea deal this month?

she signed off on it.
As I understand it, only the 9-member panel could sign off on it.
Interestingly enough Hillary (paid $145 million by the Russian Uranium One Team Lead) and former US AG Holder - who knew all about the Russian wide-spread crime scandal going on yet never divulged this to the committee - were on the Committee that could approve or deny the sale of Uranium.

think your outrage is both selective and manufactured and that the world would be a better place without morons like you.

Papadopolous lied to the FBI in January
He was arrested in July
He struck a plea deal in October

So why would he lie to the FBI in January, and if he did nothing wrong, why did he agree to a plea deal this month?

At NO point did I say this guy didn't do anything wrong. Are you illiterate as well as a partisan moron? I merely pointed out that innocent people DO lie to the FBI and in fact in that very same post I said "that doesn't mean this guy is innocent"

Jesus Christ some people just should have been aborted.

you seemed really bothered by it. why?

Well, you seem concerned about it since you can't really answer it and the best you can do is defer to an unreasonable expectation. I'm asking what you think about it. Why do you think he lied to the FBI?
I am? LOL, I see you repeating the same question six times almost in a row. WTF is wrong with you? you want to know go ask him. LOL times two.

First of all, there isn't even proof that anyone let alone the Russians hacked the DNC, second of all there is no evidence that Trump had anything to do with it.You people are ridiculous.

Of course there is proof the Russians hacked the DNC...we have testimony now from Papadopolous' pleas bargain showing he was in contact with a "professor" who had the hacked e-mails. That was before the hack was even announced.
when did the FBI or DOJ look at the DNC server then? this should be precious.

I have no idea any man's intentions and I do not speculate.

You seem to have no problem speculating over Hillary Clinton's intentions...so what, does that not cut both ways? Or are you just a partisan troll? Or have you been given marching orders from the Kremlin to try and conflate as much as possible while playing dumb?

Forum List

Back