🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking- Its Manafort -Indicted

Yes, he plead for lying to the fbi about actions that were legal.

So then why was Papadopoulos lying in the first place? Why did he lie to the FBI?

Funny how you don't mention that legal part. He made a stupid mistake and will be paying for it.

Lying to the FBI isn't a "stupid mistake". It's a fucking crime. Secondly, why lie to the FBI at all if you did nothing wrong?
So then why was Papadopoulos lying in the first place? Why did he lie to the FBI?

you should ask him.

Yes, he plead for lying to the fbi about actions that were legal.

Funny how you don't mention that legal part. He made a stupid mistake and will be paying for it.

Lying to the FBI isn't a "stupid mistake". It's a fucking crime. Secondly, why lie to the FBI at all if you did nothing wrong?
you should ask him.

Innocent people lie to the cops all the time.

These aren't cops, this is the FBI. And why would he lie to the FBI if he did nothing wrong?

Not that this guy appears to be innocent. I'm just saying that as a matter of fact innocent people DO lie.

Sure they do...under duress or unconstitutionally obtained. But this guy reached a plea deal with Mueller. So he was guilty before and is guilty now. Why would he lie to the FBI in the first place?
Sure they do...under duress or unconstitutionally obtained. But this guy reached a plea deal with Mueller. So he was guilty before and is guilty now. Why would he lie to the FBI in the first place?

you should ask him.

you seemed really bothered by it. why?

Liberal "logic"

"lying to the FBI is NEVER a mistake, it's always a crime"

"keeping over 2,000 classified emails on a private server in your bathroom is simply a mistake"

Liberals are oxygen thieves.

I gave you what. what is it you have on trump? I've been waiting 17 months for that.

Apparently, Mueller has the testimony of Papadopolous, which makes the timeline of Trump colluding with Russia on the DNC hack that much more clear.

That is the simple fact of why no one , no matter how innocent, should ever give an interview without legal representation. You know you can even go to jail for lying to the FBI if you're merely a witness to a crime. And certainly in most cases witnesses are not guilty of anything before being interviewed by the FBI.

So why would he lie, then? None of this explains why.
you should ask him.

I gave you what. what is it you have on trump? I've been waiting 17 months for that.

Apparently, Mueller has the testimony of Papadopolous, which makes the timeline of Trump colluding with Russia on the DNC hack that much more clear.

First of all, there isn't even proof that anyone let alone the Russians hacked the DNC, second of all there is no evidence that Trump had anything to do with it.

You people are ridiculous.

Liberal "logic"

"lying to the FBI is NEVER a mistake, it's always a crime"

...but only when a Republican does it.

Clapper lied under oath when he declared the Obama administration had not illegally spied on the American people. Evidence was then presented that he lied under oath - Felony Perjury, that the Obama administration DID illegally spy on the American people.

Democrats immediately called his false testimony a 'mistake' and allowed him to re-testify and 'amend' his Perjur...er, 'mistake' so he could avoid being charged with Perjury.

you seemed really bothered by it. why?

Well, you seem concerned about it since you can't really answer it and the best you can do is defer to an unreasonable expectation. I'm asking what you think about it. Why do you think he lied to the FBI?

I never said the Douche would not sign it. It did not want too. But it was veto proof.
As for not enforcing.

The Trump administration is delaying Russia sanctions that Congress demanded

Do you have any idea how many laws get delayed and delayed and delayed , and have for years , LONG before Trump got elected President? That's DC for you.

True. But this is the Elected Russain Douche ManBaby, Protecting Putin.

Let me ask you a simple question, just to gauge where you stand. Did Hillary Clinton violate any laws in regards to her email server? I doubt you want to answer that, but just a yes or no answer would suffice.
No HRC did not break any laws,
As CONFIRMED by FBI Director then Comey And Comey said, the emails were sloppily organized. WHICH IS NOT A CRIME!

Okay , so now we know you are either stupid or a liar.

Comey actually confirmed that Hillary DID violate the law in regards to her email server, but simply concluded that she didn't intend to so no charges would be filed. Which I mean prosecutor discretion happens all the time, so there is that, but the fact remains, she absolutely broke the law and in his press conference James Comey confirmed that.

So, now that I have confirmed that you are either stupid or a liar, I bid you adieu.
well actually, the FBI does not prosecute so Comey was in error and Loretta Lynch did nothing except tell comey to sit in the corner.

Breaking News Update!

Trump Just Met With Sessions About Appointing Special Prosecutor In Uranium-One Deal And Fusion GPS Dossier

Podesta Brothers have Lawyered Up

Will put a link up when available.
Eight agencies that signed off on the deal does not make it a crime, Steve. I know you are shook.
hillary signed off as sos.
So what. There is nothing criminal there, whereas with Manafort, Gates et al the door into Trumpian criminality have now opened.

you should ask him.

I'm asking what you think. Seems to me that he lied to the FBI because he thought he could get away with it.

We don't know why this guy lied, Good Lord. The odds are he knew he did something wrong and so he lied, and got caught. Because it is doubtful that he would get charged for a lie of omission, something he just honestly forgot; but it COULD happen. That's the point. right now it is purely speculation on why he lied to the FBI. It certainly isn't a smoking gun leading right to Trump.

First of all, there isn't even proof that anyone let alone the Russians hacked the DNC, second of all there is no evidence that Trump had anything to do with it.You people are ridiculous.

Of course there is proof the Russians hacked the DNC...we have testimony now from Papadopolous' pleas bargain showing he was in contact with a "professor" who had the hacked e-mails. That was before the hack was even announced.

Breaking News Update!

Trump Just Met With Sessions About Appointing Special Prosecutor In Uranium-One Deal And Fusion GPS Dossier

Podesta Brothers have Lawyered Up

Will put a link up when available.
Eight agencies that signed off on the deal does not make it a crime, Steve. I know you are shook.
hillary signed off as sos.
So what. There is nothing criminal there, whereas with Manafort, Gates et al the door into Trumpian criminality have now opened.

Factually you have no idea if there was anything illegal about that deal, that's why we need an investigation

Forum List

Back