🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking- Its Manafort -Indicted

I never said the Douche would not sign it. It did not want too. But it was veto proof.
As for not enforcing.

The Trump administration is delaying Russia sanctions that Congress demanded

Do you have any idea how many laws get delayed and delayed and delayed , and have for years , LONG before Trump got elected President? That's DC for you.

True. But this is the Elected Russain Douche ManBaby, Protecting Putin.

Let me ask you a simple question, just to gauge where you stand. Did Hillary Clinton violate any laws in regards to her email server? I doubt you want to answer that, but just a yes or no answer would suffice.
No HRC did not break any laws,
As CONFIRMED by FBI Director then Comey And Comey said, the emails were sloppily organized. WHICH IS NOT A CRIME!

Okay , so now we know you are either stupid or a liar.

Comey actually confirmed that Hillary DID violate the law in regards to her email server, but simply concluded that she didn't intend to so no charges would be filed. Which I mean prosecutor discretion happens all the time, so there is that, but the fact remains, she absolutely broke the law and in his press conference James Comey confirmed that.

So, now that I have confirmed that you are either stupid or a liar, I bid you adieu.

Try Again. There was nothing about her SERVER breaking any laws!

Here are highlights of what Comey said:

• “Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.”
  • Clinton’s emails included seven message chains with information classified as top secret.
  • “None of these emails should have been on any kind of unclassified system.”
  • “The security culture of the State Department …was generally lacking in the kind of care for classified information found elsewhere in the government.”
  • Comey acknowledged that the FBI did not normally make public its recommendations to prosecutors as to whether to bring criminal charges. He added: “In this case, given the importance of the matter, I think unusual transparency is in order.”
  • “Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.”
  • “I know there will be intense public debate in the wake of this recommendation, as there was throughout this investigation.”Here's what James Comey said about Hillary Clinton's emails back in July

As CONFIRMED by FBI Director then Comey And Comey said, the emails were sloppily organized. WHICH IS NOT A CRIME!
Is there one snowflake out there capable of thinking for themselves, or are they all delusional, stupid, and / or reality denying?

This has only been gone over a hundred times, and to this day the heads of snowflakes spewing this stuff remain firmly implanted in their rectums.

BY LAW all official documents, e-mails, files, etc must be turned over to the govt, to include all located / saved / stored on personal gadgets, PCs, and servers.

The FBI has already reported that they recovered THOUSANDS of official documents from Hillary's server that she never turned in. Each letter, report, document, or e-mail found on her server not turned in ACCORDING TO THE LAW is a violation of 2 (TWO) Laws - the Freedom of Information Act and the Federal Records Act.

That means there are approximately 30,000 criminal charges of violations against the FOIA and the FRA alone, and that is ot counting the crimes she committed regarding the illegal possession, storage, handling, transporting, and destruction of classified information and devices.

Hillary Clinton is as criminal as the day is long. ANYONE who has ever handled classified knows this - knew it right time they heard what she did.

To top it off, the Federal Govt has numerous documents SHE SIGNED stating she fully understood the initial and repeated refresher Security training she received. THAT means Comey lied his ass off when he declared Hillary was too stupid to know she was breaking the law, which was his supposed reason for not recommending her for indictment. (Also anyone with half a brain Knows that BY LAW ignorance of the law is not a legal defense for breaking the law.)

Hillary should be UNDER the damn jail right now, not just in it, for the crimes she DID commit.

Dershowitz: Mueller will pressure Manafort to squeal on Trump
tumblr_lmn9kmQcIJ1qbw436o1_500.gif

http://thehill.com/homenews...
Dershowitz is a strong Trump backer. What does Manowitz have on Trump that he would squeal?

Just asking.

Do you have any idea how many laws get delayed and delayed and delayed , and have for years , LONG before Trump got elected President? That's DC for you.

Let me ask you a simple question, just to gauge where you stand. Did Hillary Clinton violate any laws in regards to her email server? I doubt you want to answer that, but just a yes or no answer would suffice.

Comey actually confirmed that Hillary DID violate the law in regards to her email server, but simply concluded that she didn't intend to so no charges would be filed. Which I mean prosecutor discretion happens all the time, so there is that, but the fact remains, she absolutely broke the law and in his press conference James Comey confirmed that.

So, now that I have confirmed that you are either stupid or a liar, I bid you adieu.

Try Again. There was nothing about SERVER!

• “Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.”
  • Clinton’s emails included seven message chains with information classified as top secret.
  • “The security culture of the State Department …was generally lacking in the kind of care for classified information found elsewhere in the government.”
  • Comey acknowledged that the FBI did not normally make public its recommendations to prosecutors as to whether to bring criminal charges. He added: “In this case, given the importance of the matter, I think unusual transparency is in order.”
  • “Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.”
  • “I know there will be intense public debate in the wake of this recommendation, as there was throughout this investigation.”Here's what James Comey said about Hillary Clinton's emails back in July

I've already concluded that you are a liar and stupid therefor our conversation is concluded. Hillary broke the law, Comey acknowledged that and that is a fact , your refusal to even admit that as you insist that Trump is a criminal despite ZERO evidence proves that you are shit stain on the underwear of society. Have a nice day.

I didnt' say it was. I merely pointed out that you were factually incorrect, as you have been for most of this thread.

So it seems like your defense of Trump is to lean on innuendo.
WTF are you talking about? My "defense of Trump" leans on the lack of any evidence that he committed any crimes. Must I place in you in the same category that I just placed the idiot Baz?

Dershowitz: Mueller will pressure Manafort to squeal on Trump
tumblr_lmn9kmQcIJ1qbw436o1_500.gif

http://thehill.com/homenews...
Dershowitz is a strong Trump backer. What does Manowitz have on Trump that he would squeal?

Just asking.
Factually incorrect, not to mention stupid. Dershowitz isn't a Trump supporter, in fact he opposes him on nearly every policy issue. What he IS however is a constitutional expert who knows that Trump's rights have been violated constantly during this "investigation"

Is there one snowflake out there capable of thinking for themselves, or are they all delusional, stupid, and / or reality denying?

This has only been gone over a hundred times, and to this day the heads of snowflakes spewing this stuff remain firmly implanted in their rectums.

BY LAW all official documents, e-mails, files, etc must be turned over to the govt, to include all located / saved / stored on personal gadgets, PCs, and servers.

The FBI has already reported that they recovered THOUSANDS of official documents from Hillary's server that she never turned in. Each letter, report, document, or e-mail found on her server not turned in ACCORDING TO THE LAW is a violation of 2 (TWO) Laws - the Freedom of Information Act and the Federal Records Act.

That means there are approximately 30,000 criminal charges of violations against the FOIA and the FRA alone, and that is ot counting the crimes she committed regarding the illegal possession, storage, handling, transporting, and destruction of classified information and devices.

Hillary Clinton is as criminal as the day is long. ANYONE who has ever handled classified knows this - knew it right time they heard what she did.

To top it off, the Federal Govt has numerous documents SHE SIGNED stating she fully understood the initial and repeated refresher Security training she received. THAT means Comey lied his ass off when he declared Hillary was too stupid to know she was breaking the law, which was his supposed reason for not recommending her for indictment. (Also anyone with half a brain Knows that BY LAW ignorance of the law is not a legal defense for breaking the law.)

Hillary should be UNDER the damn jail right now, not just in it, for the crimes she DID commit.

Keep trying. HRC was on the team that got Nixon.
45 years plus later and you guys are still trying to get her. HAHAHA!

btw. The Douche Family doing the same thand and more.

Try Again. There was nothing about SERVER!

I've already concluded that you are a liar and stupid therefor our conversation is concluded. Hillary broke the law, Comey acknowledged that and that is a fact , your refusal to even admit that as you insist that Trump is a criminal despite ZERO evidence proves that you are shit stain on the underwear of society. Have a nice day.

Right. Can you Spell 'Douche-U' ?

we will find out once Manafort starts to talk. but working on with a foreign agency and money laundering come to mind.

Wait, wait, wait...so you just threw the Podesta name out there without any knowledge of anything they did, not even a trail of evidence you cna piece back to them? So who told you about the Podesta thing? Did you just glean it yourself from one of Trump's tweets? Why are you running interference for Trump? You don't owe him anything.
I gave you what. what is it you have on trump? I've been waiting 17 months for that.

probably still hopes one of those he just indicted will 'roll over' and give up anything on Trump...which he does not have.

Well, that Papadopoulos guy already reached a plea deal with Mueller...and he was one of Trump's foreign policy "advisers". Why wouldn't any of these guys roll on Trump? They're not honorable men, clearly.
and?

Ha, It Has nothing to do with Trump and Russian Collusion. This stems from 2013, well before Trump ran for president.

PHOTO: Paul Manafort and Business Associate Rick Gates Charged in Mueller Witch Hunt – Told to Surrender!
Still a nothing burger? What a hoot. Can't deny you guys colluded with the russians now. Now what you'll do is the tired old tactic of talk about Hillary and make shit up about her and Obama. Distract, deflect, lie.

And in the end Trump will pardon these guys. So I guess it is a nothing burger. But don't for a second suggest Trump and his team aren't dirty. And they must go. DRAIN THE SWAMP!!!
If trump pardons any of these criminals or the others soon indicted his presidency is over. Kaput.
What is this, "We got him now" number 15,864?
It is day ONE

Enjoy!

Trumptanic_pbs.jpg

We are! It's fun watching you 'tards hyperventilate!
I'm laughing my ass off.

Forum List

Back