🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking- Its Manafort -Indicted

Questions are asked by the FBI and lies come out of Trump inner circle mouths ...No one knows why ....Billoreilly
Why did Mueller, Holder, and Obama hide the Russian scandal in 2009...until after the Uranium One deal went through?

Why did Holder, who knew about it while sitting on the committee responsible for approving the deal or not, fail to mention any of it to the Committee?

These are only 2 of the MANY questions Mueller, Holder, Hillary, Bill, and Barry should have to answer under oath before Congress....

Innocent people lie to the cops all the time.

These aren't cops, this is the FBI. And why would he lie to the FBI if he did nothing wrong?

Not that this guy appears to be innocent. I'm just saying that as a matter of fact innocent people DO lie.

Sure they do...under duress or unconstitutionally obtained. But this guy reached a plea deal with Mueller. So he was guilty before and is guilty now. Why would he lie to the FBI in the first place?

Okay let me rephrase, Innocent people lie to the FBI all the time. It happens. That is the simple fact of why no one , no matter how innocent, should ever give an interview without legal representation. You know you can even go to jail for lying to the FBI if you're merely a witness to a crime. And certainly in most cases witnesses are not guilty of anything before being interviewed by the FBI.

/—-/ you’re grasping at straws.

And he's full of shit, or just not very smart. The Russian sanctions bill went to his desk in August, not October, and Trump signed it, making it law.

The Douche is doing everythang to not enforce it btw.

So, first yall tried to lie and say he refused to sign the bill, and now you claim he is doing everything he can not to enforce it? Please list the way in which Trump has tried to not enforce sanctions against Russia.

I came here for intelligent discourse, seems to have been a waste of time.

I never said the Douche would not sign it. It did not want too. But it was veto proof.
As for not enforcing.

The Trump administration is delaying Russia sanctions that Congress demanded

Do you have any idea how many laws get delayed and delayed and delayed , and have for years , LONG before Trump got elected President? That's DC for you.

True. But this is the Elected Russain Douche ManBaby, Protecting Putin.

OOPS! Putin landed an Orange Douche!

TGOD-_Putin_Fishing_NY2016.gif

You fail to mention that even Obama stated it is par for the course for candidates and their teams to reach out to foreign reps in advance of an election, to get things moving before potentially winning the election.

Wait a second...hold up. The defense from Trump was that there was no collusion and "no contact with Russia". So that previous claim from Trump was wrong, just by virtue of the plea deal that Papdopolous reached. So if there was contact with Russia between Trump's team, why would he say there wasn't?

Why would he say there wasn't? Because he didn't know about it?

Wait a second...hold up. The defense from Trump was that there was no collusion and "no contact with Russia". So that previous claim from Trump was wrong, just by virtue of the plea deal that Papdopolous reached. So if there was contact with Russia between Trump's team, why would he say there wasn't?
Because there was never any 'collusion' with Russia by Trump, as proven thus far.

1 year, dozens of committee meetings, hundreds of man hours, thousands of files/ documents, millions of tax dollars, and a stacked corrupt / conflict-of-interest-riddled Special Counsel Later and they STILL have zero evidence to support the false claim.

The provided evidence, though, does support MASSIVE corruption, collusion, crime, & cover-up by Mueller ,Holder, Obama, the Clintons, the DNC...

If Mueller had any evidence against Trump he would have indicted Trump instead of settling for his own 'Scooter Libby' to justify the massive witch hunt that has gone on.

Questions are asked by the FBI and lies come out of Trump inner circle mouths ...No one knows why ....Billoreilly
Why did Mueller, Holder, and Obama hide the Russian scandal in 2009...until after the Uranium One deal went through?

Why did Holder, who knew about it while sitting on the committee responsible for approving the deal or not, fail to mention any of it to the Committee?

These are only 2 of the MANY questions Mueller, Holder, Hillary, Bill, and Barry should have to answer under oath before Congress....
Benghazi

And he's full of shit, or just not very smart. The Russian sanctions bill went to his desk in August, not October, and Trump signed it, making it law.

So, first yall tried to lie and say he refused to sign the bill, and now you claim he is doing everything he can not to enforce it? Please list the way in which Trump has tried to not enforce sanctions against Russia.

I never said the Douche would not sign it. It did not want too. But it was veto proof.
As for not enforcing.

Do you have any idea how many laws get delayed and delayed and delayed , and have for years , LONG before Trump got elected President? That's DC for you.

Let me ask you a simple question, just to gauge where you stand. Did Hillary Clinton violate any laws in regards to her email server? I doubt you want to answer that, but just a yes or no answer would suffice.

Benghazi
Getting your ass kicked so you had to quickly distract / redirect, I see. This is why you and CC need to head back to the kids' table until you can handle discussions at the adults' table. :p

That is the simple fact of why no one , no matter how innocent, should ever give an interview without legal representation. You know you can even go to jail for lying to the FBI if you're merely a witness to a crime. And certainly in most cases witnesses are not guilty of anything before being interviewed by the FBI.

So why would he lie, then? None of this explains why.

Getting your ass kicked so you had to quickly distract / redirect, I see. This is why you and CC need to head back to the kids' table until you can handle discussions at the adults' table. :p
I was not indicted
View image on Twitter
DNZYl73VQAAchW2.jpg:small

Follow
Mike Nizza @mikenizza

The supervisor of the foreign policy advisory team that included George Papadopoulos? Jeff Sessions https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/03/21/donald-trump-reveals-foreign-policy-team-in-meeting-with-the-washington-post/?tid=sm_tw&utm_term=.4d7bf8d837f6 …

11:41 AM - Oct 30, 2017

As for not enforcing.

Let me ask you a simple question, just to gauge where you stand. Did Hillary Clinton violate any laws in regards to her email server? I doubt you want to answer that, but just a yes or no answer would suffice.
No.
HRC did not break any laws, with her private server.
As CONFIRMED by FBI Director then Comey And Comey said, the emails were sloppily organized. WHICH IS NOT A CRIME!
BTW... The Douche family is running a Private Server. For Government made Douche LLC profiting deals Why don't you care about that?

Knew about what?
Try to keep up, kid.

Evidence was released last week of widespread Russian Bribery / extortion / politician / agency officials-buying back in 2009 as the Russians tried to make a move on the US uranium market. The FBI informant everyone has been talking about was deep inside and knew everything. MUELLER knew. Holder, the US AG at the time, knew. Obama knew. Yet when it came time to vote on the sale of the Uranium Muller not Holder, who sat on the committee and knew about it, brought any of that information about the crimes up to the committee....and Hillary did not think bringing up the fact that she had been paid $145 million by the Russian Uranium One Project Team lead was pertinent in any way either. Go fidure.

I was not indicted
View image on Twitter

Follow
Mike Nizza @mikenizza

The supervisor of the foreign policy advisory team that included George Papadopoulos? Jeff Sessions https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/03/21/donald-trump-reveals-foreign-policy-team-in-meeting-with-the-washington-post/?tid=sm_tw&utm_term=.4d7bf8d837f6 …

I think we may expect an indictment of Sessions too. At this point, is there anyone in the Trump team that didn't have contact with Russia? Probably just Ben Carson because he's completely clueless about everything. He's probably the only one in Trump's Administration with no knowledge of Russia (I doubt he could even find Russia on a map).

Evidence was released last week of widespread Russian Bribery / extortion / politician / agency officials-buying back in 2009 as the Russians tried to make a move on the US uranium market.

What they did was acquire a Canadian company that had the right to export US-based uranium.

The FBI informant everyone has been talking about was deep inside and knew everything. MUELLER knew. Holder, the US AG at the time, knew. Obama knew. Yet when it came time to vote on the sale of the Uranium Muller not Holder, who sat on the committee and knew about it, brought any of that information about the crimes up to the committee....and Hillary did not think bringing up the fact that she had been paid $145 million by the Russian Uranium One Project Team lead was pertinent in any way either. Go fidure.

What's the crime?

I think we may expect an indictment of Sessions too. At this point, is there anyone in the Trump team that didn't have contact with Russia? Probably just Ben Carson because he's completely clueless about everything. He's probably the only one in Trump's Administration with no knowledge of Russia (I doubt he could even find Russia on a map).
They are "riddled to the Bone" with Collusionary Criminality ....
Read the List it is a who is who

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/03/21/donald-trump-reveals-foreign-policy-team-in-meeting-with-the-washington-post/?tid=sm_tw&utm_term=.4d7bf8d837f6 …

As for not enforcing.

No HRC did not break any laws,
As CONFIRMED by FBI Director then Comey And Comey said, the emails were sloppily organized. WHICH IS NOT A CRIME!

Okay , so now we know you are either stupid or a liar.

Comey actually confirmed that Hillary DID violate the law in regards to her email server, but simply concluded that she didn't intend to so no charges would be filed. Which I mean prosecutor discretion happens all the time, so there is that, but the fact remains, she absolutely broke the law and in his press conference James Comey confirmed that.

So, now that I have confirmed that you are either stupid or a liar, I bid you adieu.

Evidence was released last week of widespread Russian Bribery / extortion / politician / agency officials-buying back in 2009 as the Russians tried to make a move on the US uranium market.

What they did was acquire a Canadian company that had the right to export US-based uranium.

The FBI informant everyone has been talking about was deep inside and knew everything. MUELLER knew. Holder, the US AG at the time, knew. Obama knew. Yet when it came time to vote on the sale of the Uranium Muller not Holder, who sat on the committee and knew about it, brought any of that information about the crimes up to the committee....and Hillary did not think bringing up the fact that she had been paid $145 million by the Russian Uranium One Project Team lead was pertinent in any way either. Go fidure.

What's the crime?

Factually incorrect, as part of the deal, None of the uranium nor any byproducts were to be exported. But we know that yellow cake WAS exported, in direct violation of the deal.

Forum List

Back