BREAKING: Jan. 6 Committee Cancels Thursday Hearing After Steve Bannon Says He Will Only Testify Live and In Person

Do you think Bannon was on the schedule for Thursday?

Bannon doesn’t get to choose when he shows up

Let’s wait until after his court date
Bannon is just trying to get a judge to postpone his trial date.
Instead of spinning yarns about what he’s trying to avoid let’s stick to topic of why committee declines to go all Blockbuster again on prime time TV like they were So Giddy about doing.

Instead of spinning yarns about what he’s trying to avoid let’s stick to topic of why committee declines to go all Blockbuster again on prime time TV like they were So Giddy about doing.
i feel like his testimony is bombshell worthy and primetime event…

We know you desperately want to believe anything he says will change the facts in evidence.
Repeating back to me what I just said to you is confirmation of lack of original thought.
Thank you for the hand raise

Is there another source reporting that story? I can't find one.

Repeating back to me what I just said to you is confirmation of lack of original thought.
Thank you for the hand raise
Can you think of a single thing he could say that will have a material effect on what we know about the attempted coup?

Can you think of a single thing he could say that will have a material affect on what we know about the attempted coup?
3rd post of mine in a row where you have avoided my statement and posed a misdirection question instead

Last edited:
He's going to shred that bullshit committee. You watch.

They may throw him in jail, but they'll have truckloads of egg on their faces when they do.

Not that they care. They're too stupid to care. These Democrat "leaders" are psychopaths, they're missing some brain cells
Gee, why didn't Steveo "shred" the committe when he was supeoned, Ace? If he did low I.Q. Trump asseater Steveo wouldn't be facing time in the slammer & hundreds of thousands of dollars in fines.

This is what idiot Steveo gets for listening to his partner in crime Trump who more then likely told him not to show up in the first place.

How's 3 hots & a cot looking, smart guy Steveo?

So......you can't answer, as I thought. Thanks for playing.
The “can’t answer” ploy does not work either. The process is that when you quote a post of mine you either answer it or refute it. When you pose a non related question instead then you are raising you hand as “I am a bullshit deflector”

Last edited:
Gee, why didn't Steveo "shred" the committe when he was supeoned, Ace? If he did low I.Q. Trump asseater Steveo wouldn't be facing time in the slammer & hundreds of thousands of dollars in fines.

This is what idiot Steveo gets for listening to his partner in crime Trump who more then likely told him not to show up in the first place.

How's 3 hots & a cot looking, smart guy Steveo?
he wasn’t allowed to do it public…so wouldn’t do it.

It’s obviously clear now that the committee didn’t want public any testimony that could hurt their narrative

he wasn’t allowed to do it public…so wouldn’t do it.

It’s obviously clear now that the committee didn’t want public any testimony that could hurt their narrative
Witnesses don't tell the committe how to handle the proceedings. Especially characters like Bannon. Btw, Bannon ignored the supeona right from the get go before any negiotations about how he would testify even occured.

Now on to your next excuse so I can rip that one to shreds.

Witnesses don't tell the committe how to handle the proceedings. Especially characters like Bannon. Btw, Bannon ignored the supeona right from the get go before any negiotations about how he would testify even occured.

Now on to your next excuse so I can rip that one to shreds.
oh no doubt…but he did an excellent job of highlighting the committee isn’t interested in his actual testimony …the SS agents highlighted they aren’t interested in the truth

The “can’t answer” ploy does not work either. The process is that when you quote a post of mine you either answer it or refute it. When you pose a non related question instead then you are raising you hand as “I am a bullshit deflector”
The picture is a little clearer now. Starting with GP's lie that the hearing was delayed because of Bannon's desire to testify publicly. A lie you swallowed whole while I was asking why no other source was reporting the same story. Meaning your premise about the committee being concerned about what he might say, a premise I rejected, was horseshit from the beginning.
Now, a Trump appointed judge has seen through Steve's canard and ordered that the trial set for next week will go on as scheduled. A trial Steve was trying to affect with his hail Mary offer to testify. Just how serendipitous is it that the nihilist known as Steve, who wanted to dismantle the administrative state, will end up going to jail at the hands of the administrative state? Priceless.

THIS is what Stalinism will get you.

THIS. ^^^

It's why you fuckers are leaving town.

Enjoy your last few months in power.

This thread didn't age well.

Stevie is headed to court.

Stevie is still headed to court.

And the J6 committee isn't going to let bannon lie his why thru anything.

“Shreds”

Bannon, Facing Jail and Fines, Agrees to Testify to Jan. 6 Panel

The Justice Department responded early Monday that Mr. Bannon’s sudden change of heart was “irrelevant” to whether he will be prosecuted for contempt.

“The defendant’s last-minute efforts to testify, almost nine months after his default — he has still made no effort to produce records — are irrelevant to whether he willfully refused to comply in October 2021 with the Select Committee’s subpoena,” federal prosecutors wrote.

Prosecutors also disclosed they had recently interviewed Justin Clark, a lawyer for Mr. Trump. They said Mr. Clark told them the former president “never invoked executive privilege over any particular information or materials” and that Mr. Bannon’s lawyer “misrepresented to the committee what the former president’s counsel had told the defendant’s attorney.”

Bannon, Facing Jail and Fines, Agrees to Testify to Jan. 6 Panel

With Bannon's stunt having failed, resulting in facing time in prison, will he flip on Trump to get a lighter sentence? Does he know anything that's of value to the DoJ they don't already know?

Steve

I heard prison food is good.

I agreed. Any with bannon on it is a shit show.

Probably because others have rendered what bannon will lie about moot.

Yes, they could, but I'm sure steve will just dance around the floor in his skirt.

LLOLLOOLOLL

Big Balls Bannon is NOT a lawyer.
He might think he’s clever, big fake news media guy, but Rankin and others will call him on ANY bluff he attempts.

Saying the committee delayed or rescheduled because of Bannons appearance is laughable

Judge rejects Bannon’s bid to delay trial, executive privilege claim

A federal judge on Monday refused to delay Stephen K. Bannon’s trial next week after the Justice Department called an offer by the former Trump aide to testify before the House committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection a “last-ditch attempt to avoid accountability” on charges of criminal contempt of Congress.

“I see no reason for extending this case any longer,” U.S. District Judge Carl J. Nichols said in rejecting a host of Bannon’s defenses after a hearing, including his contention that Donald Trump had claimed executive privilege over his testimony and documents. The judge narrowed Bannon’s defenses at trial mainly to whether he understood the deadlines for answering lawmakers’ demands.

Stevo overplayed a hand that was always full of deuces and threes.

Bannon is a liar and a whack job. He sucked up to Trump to gain power then got fired by Trump when the bloated orange one got jealous of his MAGA popularity.

Nothing Bannon could say will change the facts underling the attempted coup, or his role in it.

Are you in bed with Bannon the hobo?

LLOLLOOLOLL

Big Balls Bannon is NOT a lawyer

You are all about Bannon's balls, eh?

Do you think Bannon was on the schedule for Thursday?

Bannon doesn’t get to choose when he shows up

Let’s wait until after his court date
Bannon is just trying to get a judge to postpone his trial date.

We know you desperately want to believe anything he says will change the facts in evidence.

Can you think of a single thing he could say that will have a material effect on what we know about the attempted coup?

So......you can't answer, as I thought. Thanks for playing.
When they have no answer, and can't answer the question, we get this babble speak. Always.

I think that the committee is getting dangerously close to proving that Trump had a major hand in the insurrection so Captain Bone Spurs is orchestrating his fall guy to create a circus like atmosphere at the hearings in an attempt to reduce their credibility and rile up his base because they don't understand what is going on anyway.

I think that the committee is getting dangerously close to proving that Trump had a major hand in the insurrection so Captain Bone Spurs is orchestrating his fall guy to create a circus like atmosphere at the hearings in an attempt to reduce their credibility and rile up his base because they don't understand what is going on anyway.
The only thing they have proven is the fraud happened and are trying criminalize saying that it did. Challenging an election is not illegal.

Forum List

Back