BREAKING: Jan. 6 Committee Cancels Thursday Hearing After Steve Bannon Says He Will Only Testify Live and In Person

Bannon Big Balls has them scared. They only want secret testimony that can be edited to their benefit.

I love it! I knew Steve would do this, he is playing these people like a chessmaster and now he will FORCE them to allow him to testify!!! GO BABY GO!
The committee most likely has the goods on Bannon already so they'll be doing the shredding of Bannon.

I think that the committee is getting dangerously close to proving that Trump had a major hand in the insurrection so Captain Bone Spurs is orchestrating his fall guy to create a circus like atmosphere at the hearings in an attempt to reduce their credibility and rile up his base because they don't understand what is going on anyway.
The only thing they have proven is they are lying clowns. Funny how the Trump Trump fought with the SS is just dead. Lmao.

The only thing they have proven is they are lying clowns. Funny how the Trump Trump fought with the SS is just dead. Lmao.
Personally I would have loved to see Trump go to the Capitol to see what the nut job would have done when he got there. He's all talk and no walk anyway.

Personally I would have loved to see Trump go to the Capitol to see what the nut job would have done when he got there. He's all talk and no walk anyway.
Is that why Putin invaded no one while he was in office?

THIS is what Stalinism will get you.

THIS. ^^^

It's why you fuckers are leaving town.

Enjoy your last few months in power.

THIS is what Stalinism will get you.

THIS. ^^^

It's why you fuckers are leaving town.

Enjoy your last few months in power.
Oh look, one of the Trump's cult member's thinks it's Stalinism because one of his buddies ignored a lawfull supeona & may now be locked up for breaking the law.

Thoughts & prayers go out to poor Steveo.

The only thing they have proven is the fraud happened and are trying criminalize saying that it did. Challenging an election is not illegal.
Lying about the fraud and storming the Capitol isn't challenging an election. His court attempts all failed. He is a BS'er and you all believe it.

I love it! I knew Steve would do this, he is playing these people like a chessmaster and now he will FORCE them to allow him to testify!!! GO BABY GO!
You mean............like he tried to play that judge today & had his ass handed back to him for his trouble?

Please, oh please Steveo, go to trial with this next week!

I want to see justice served & crazed Trump supporters sobbing. :abgg2q.jpg:

Lying about the fraud and storming the Capitol isn't challenging an election. His court attempts all failed. He is a BS'er and you all believe it.
They did not lie and the violence was instigated by the FBI. Why do you think they are scared of Bannon?

Oh look, one of the Trump's cult member's thinks it's Stalinism because one of his buddies ignored a lawfull supeona & may now be locked up for breaking the law.

Thoughts & prayers go out to poor Steveo.

It is not that simple.
In a court, you have a judge, a lawyer, and you can challenge the questions.
With this congressional sham, it is entirely political and without any semblance of being legal.
So it is not at all clear it is a "lawful subpoena".
In a real court, you ARE free to lie in order to avoid self incrimination.
But in a fake congressional hearing, they claim you have to plead the 5th amendment and refuse to testify.
They are lying.
Refusing to testify is an admission of guilt, so is not required by law.
It is perfectly legal to lie if you are the one who would be prosecuted if you did not lie. The only time you can not lie is to protect someone else.

NATO is a corrupt coalition of colonial imperialists who were at fault for both WWI and WWII, and should have been prosecuted for their crimes.
Oh brilliant one, NATO didn't exist at the time of WWI or WWII. It was established in 1949.

You must be a victim of the Chicago Public School System

LLOLLOOLOLL

Big Balls Bannon is NOT a lawyer
But his lawyers can subpoena PIggy Cheney, Schittferbrains, and the entire “committee”. They would be required to appear as Bannon has the right to face his accusers (them). Oops.

Since you’re swallowing the proven lying committee and their proven bullshit, you might want to STFU. Or remain a gullible useless idiot....

But his lawyers can subpoena PIggy Cheney, Schittferbrains, and the entire “committee”. They would be required to appear as Bannon has the right to face his accusers (them). Oops.
The DoJ will be handing out indictments any time now . They can mount a defense at that time. In the meantime it is fun watching Republicans eat their own in the congressional hearings.

Forum List

Back