BREAKING: Kalamazoo Michigan under attack; Shooter(s) kill multiple all over city, still on loose

The sad part is the racial praying going on with this. You JUST KNOW the lefties and media are saying "Please let it be a white right winger!!!" Disgusting.

You are one weird little man.

I seriously doubt the MSM will talk about his political affiliation, unless its politically motivated. So far it appears these are random shootings.

According to Michigan State Police, the suspect is a 45-year-old white man from Kalamazoo.

6 dead in Kalamazoo County shootings; Suspect arrested
The fact he maybe white means nothing. More mass killers are democrat.

Give it a rest.
Check the list sh#t for brains..
Why are all mass murderers Democrats? - Patriot Update

Oh no, a wingnut website puts out a very incomplete list containing dubious information and you use that to convince yourself that this latest shooting was by a Democrat. Remember when I just called you insecure, Mr. 214?

I have no idea what this guy's motivation is and I'm not going to begin framing it with my own politics in lieu of a known motive.

Shit for brains.

The sad part is the racial praying going on with this. You JUST KNOW the lefties and media are saying "Please let it be a white right winger!!!" Disgusting.

I seriously doubt the MSM will talk about his political affiliation, unless its politically motivated. So far it appears these are random shootings.

According to Michigan State Police, the suspect is a 45-year-old white man from Kalamazoo.

Give it a rest.

Oh no, a wingnut website puts out a very incomplete list containing dubious information and you use that to convince yourself that this latest shooting was by a Democrat. Remember when I just called you insecure, Mr. 214?

I have no idea what this guy's motivation is and I'm not going to begin framing it with my own politics in lieu of a known motive.

Shit for brains.
Do you NEED to have it spelled out for you idiot?
THE LIST:
– Nidal Hasan – Ft Hood Shooter: Registered Democrat and Muslim.
– Aaron Alexis, Navy Yard shooter – black liberal/Obama voter
– Seung-Hui Cho – Virginia Tech shooter: Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff, registered Democrat.
– James Holmes – the “Dark Knight”/Colorado shooter: Registered Democrat, staff worker on the Obama campaign, #Occupy guy,progressive liberal, hated Christians.
– Amy Bishop, the rabid leftist, killed her colleagues in Alabama, Obama supporter.
– Andrew J. Stack, flew plane into IRS building in Texas – Leftist Democrat
– James J. Lee who was the “green activist”/ leftist took hostages at Discovery Channel – progressive liberal Democrat.

Which one or ones do you wish to DENY sh#t for brains? How about the staff worker for Obama? Nah? Tell you what sh#thead how about I wait for your dumb ass to put up a LIST with LINK of ALL the NRA members that were Mass Shooters?

Now you go fetch bitch.

Give it a rest.

Shit for brains.
THE LIST:
– Seung-Hui Cho – Virginia Tech shooter: Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff, registered Democrat.
– James Holmes – the “Dark Knight”/Colorado shooter: Registered Democrat, staff worker on the Obama campaign, #Occupy guy,progressive liberal, hated Christians.
– Amy Bishop, the rabid leftist, killed her colleagues in Alabama, Obama supporter.
– James J. Lee who was the “green activist”/ leftist took hostages at Discovery Channel – progressive liberal Democrat.

Which one or ones do you wish to DENY sh#t for brains? How about the staff worker for Obama? Nah? Tell you what sh#thead how about I wait for your dumb ass to put up a LIST with LINK of ALL the NRA members that were Mass Shooters?

Now you go fetch bitch.

For one, those aren't all mass murders. For another they aren't all liberals and lastly, there seems to be several people missing. James Holmes didn't work for the Obama campaign, a different James Holmes did and it was misreported by Breitbart. Seung-Hui Cho wasn't a US citizen so he couldn't be a registered Democrat. Nidal Hassan wasn't a registered Democrat. Joseph Stack flew his plane into the IRS because he was being audited and in his suicide note talked about his displeasure with the government, bailouts, large corporations and politicians. He also didn't kill anybody so to call him a "mass murderer" isn't really correct but at this point who the fuck cares as your source is obviously mistaken on multiple points.

So, back to my original point, we don't know the motive here, maybe you should shut up and see what this is about before making moronic statements or supplying links that say "all mass murders are Democrats", your Crackerjax prize of an IQ score is really shining right now, Mr. 214.

Last edited:
Yeah you'll find a way to celebrate this no matter how it plays out. You sick fuck.

There's nothing to celebrate. Innocent people are being slaughtered.
And you can't wait to use them for your agenda. Fuck you.

My agenda is I hate thugs and shitheads of all races and nationalities. If shooter fits that profile then yeah...I'll use it.

According to CNN

Police say the suspect, believed to be a white man in his 50s, is still at large. They are looking for a dark blue or silver Chevrolet HHR.

6 dead in Kalamazoo County shooting spree; gunman still at large - CNN.com
Very easy car to spot, low production number. Full tank of gas and about 200 miles before you hit the pumps.

Wrong again. The tank is 16 gallons and it gets over 25mpg highway.

When are you and your dopey 214 IQ going to be right about something?

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Give it a rest.

Shit for brains.
THE LIST:

Now you go fetch bitch.

For one, those aren't all mass murders. For another they aren't all liberals and lastly, there seems to be several people missing. James Holmes didn't work for the Obama campaign, a different James Holmes did and it was misreported by Breitbart. Seung-Hui Cho wasn't a US citizen so he couldn't be a registered Democrat. Nidal Hassan wasn't a registered Democrat. Joseph Stack flew his plane into the IRS because he was being audited and in his suicide note talked about his displeasure with the government, bailouts, large corporations and politicians. He also didn't kill anybody so to call him a "mass murderer" isn't really correct but at this point who the fuck cares as your source is obviously mistaken on multiple points.

So, back to my original point, we don't know the motive here, maybe you should shut up and see what this is about before making moronic statements or supplying links that say "all mass murders are Democrats", your Crackerjax prize of an IQ score is really shining right now, Mr. 214.

Hey DumbFuck214......are you going to respond to this one?

facebook-20160221-075502.png
facebook-20160221-075446.png

Give it a rest.

He's such an idiot. I don't even bother responding to his dumbass postings most of the time.
Agreed, Furby is in the top 3 dumbest USMBers of all time.

maybe something will be done about these white christian terrorists, but i am not holding my breath

the suspect is a 45-year-old white man from Kalamazoo
article-kalamazoo-suspect-0220.jpg

Last edited:

Shit for brains.
THE LIST:

Now you go fetch bitch.

Hey DumbFuck214......are you going to respond to this one?
He cant face that big of a fail. Its almost as retarded as saying that posting a Podcast is posting a "private phone call," the dude is legit water 'tween the ears with mini imaginary surfer dudes inside that he calls Mensa staff.

can you imagine if the shooter was black of middle eastern , the rightwing would be going nuts

can you imagine if the shooter was black of middle eastern , the rightwing would be going nuts
And YOU are posting your bullshit before we know the details...

What if this guy is a liberal Democrat and Obozo supporter, like those others turned out to be????
thinking-gif.gif

What if this guy is a liberal Democrat and Obozo supporter, like those others turned out to be????
View attachment 64246

What others?
Here's a partial list...
Why are all Mass Murderers Democrats?

And don't forget Rusty Houser (who actually posted on these boards).... It turned out that HE voted for Obungles too!!!

Hey Guno.........

How about giving some consideration to becoming a RW nutbag. You post like one. Those of us on the left can do without that shit. All you do is give the nutbags someone to point at and say "See! They do it too!!"

Change it up a little, please.

Thanks.

View attachment 64246

What others?
Here's a partial list...

And don't forget Rusty Houser (who actually posted on these boards).... It turned out that HE voted for Obungles too!!!

Damn. These people really can't escape the stupid chamber.

Dumbshit, those were already debunked IN THIS THREAD.

Last edited:

View attachment 64246

What others?
Here's a partial list...

libtard gone wild

View attachment 64246

What others?
Here's a partial list...

Did you just steal the dumb fuck of the day award from Mr.214? I didn't think it was possible.

Forum List

Back