Breaking! Kamala Harris says she ‘may have to take over’ as President

Biden is a great president and doing a great job! That's a fact. The NaziCons are desperately trying to smear him - much like they did Hillary Clinton.

You have a very low trigger.

Sat in the back did you.

These short bus morons are a hoot.

1694041897939.png

You have a very low trigger.

Sat in the back did you.
Only when my dad was driving.
Sister got the front seat, brothers sat in back with me.

Good news. it looks like your school is selling the bus you rode.

1694041836940.png

Prediction: One way or another she will be acting president before the 2024 election. They must be negotiating with Biden for him to leave office due to all his criminality about to be revealed if they move to impeach. Nevertheless Kamala is not even a natural born Citizen and eligible for Article 2 Section 1.

Build-your-own-conspiracy-theory-kit.jpg

View attachment 825722
The bus you rode

View attachment 825722
Dude, the family bus in your family.

I’m glad my dad got to drive them.

Prediction: One way or another she will be acting president before the 2024 election. They must be negotiating with Biden for him to leave office due to all his criminality about to be revealed if they move to impeach. Nevertheless Kamala is not even a natural born Citizen and eligible for Article 2 Section 1.

Didja read your own link?

Clearly not.

She was asked a leading question by a hack. She unequivocally stated, “Well, first of all, let’s — I’m answering your hypothetical, but Joe Biden is going to be fine. So that is not going to come to fruition."

Rather than accept that answer, the hack continued to bait her.

So she said, "“But let us also understand that every vice president — every vice president — understands that when they take the oath, that they must be very clear about the responsibility they may have to take over the job of being president. I am no different.”

The New York Post took five words completely out of context and you fell for it, idiot.

The Post is a MAGA rag and you eat their shit straight from their asshole.

She can't appoint a VP. McCarthy as Speaker of the House would automatically become VP.

Order of presidential succession​

If a U.S. president cannot carry out the duties of the office, the responsibilities are passed to another government leader in a specific order.
The president of the United States may be replaced if he or she:
  • Becomes incapacitated
  • Dies
  • Resigns
  • Is unable to hold office
  • Is removed from office
The U.S. Constitution and the Presidential Succession Act of 1947 outline the presidential order of succession. The line of succession of cabinet officers is in the order of their agencies’ creation.
  1. Vice President
  2. Speaker of the House
  3. President Pro Tempore of the Senate
  4. Secretary of State
  5. Secretary of the Treasury
  6. Secretary of Defense
  7. Attorney General
  8. Secretary of the Interior
  9. Secretary of Agriculture
  10. Secretary of Commerce
  11. Secretary of Labor
  12. Secretary of Health and Human Services
  13. Secretary of Housing and Urban Development
  14. Secretary of Transportation
  15. Secretary of Energy
  16. Secretary of Education
  17. Secretary of Veterans Affairs
  18. Secretary of Homeland Security

Perhaps you skipped Civics when you were in high school or are too young to remember.

Your list is correct IF both the President and Vice-President were incapacitated at the same time. Both were killed at the same time in a terrorist attack.

Q: If a vice president assumes the presidency, who becomes vice president?

A:
The new president appoints someone to fill his or her old position, subject to congressional approval.

FULL QUESTION

If the president dies, and the VP is sworn in as the new pres, does the speaker of the House then get sworn in as the new VP? Or is there no official ceremony required? When LBJ was sworn in for JFK, who became the VP?

FULL ANSWER

The Constitution specifies that if the president dies or leaves office before finishing his or her term, the vice president takes the job. The only "official ceremony" required by the Constitution is that any president must take the oath of office:

Replacing the Vice President - FactCheck.org

Forum List

Back