🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: King Obama to wave his scepter and create new gun purchase background checks

Since the contract of the Constitution allows for regulation of weapons in the USA, if you don't like the rules, don't buy a weapon...

No, not unless the government is selling or buying the guns with me.

Otherwise they are an unwanted and intrusive third party.

i am unaware of the part the Constitution that calls for regulating firearms

And no where in COTUS is anything allowing the government to regulate biological weapons, nuclear weapons or chemical weapons. Or to regulate Marijuana or opium poppies.

Even Saint Ronald understood the need for sane policies on the issue of gun proliferation:

Did Reagan support an assault-weapons ban?

hey asswipe

the the only thing the Constitution says about arms is that they wont be infringed upon
And a well regulated militia...Militia being private citizens with arms...

Since the contract of the Constitution allows for regulation of weapons in the USA, if you don't like the rules, don't buy a weapon...

Try reading it again...

you made the claim

point it out

Looks like Obama is going out with a bang

Watch him once again accomplish more than Congress

An executive order? Really. Easily undone.
Have to get a Republican elected first

Like that's going to happen

Oh, I think Obama is going to hand the election to the Republicans before he's through with his executive orders. Even a lot of Democrats are gun owners. Obama is pissing off a lot of people. He's the gift that keeps on giving.

I hope he keeps it up. he thinks he can change a rule and law and just expect the STATES to fall in line. this is only his way of crapping on us.

And no where in COTUS is anything allowing the government to regulate biological weapons, nuclear weapons or chemical weapons. Or to regulate Marijuana or opium poppies.

Even Saint Ronald understood the need for sane policies on the issue of gun proliferation:

hey asswipe

the the only thing the Constitution says about arms is that they wont be infringed upon

my my you forgot the shall not be infringed part

who shall not be infringed upon

get off the weed clear your head up

Oh, I think Obama is going to hand the election to the Republicans before he's through with his executive orders. Even a lot of Democrats are gun owners. Obama is pissing off a lot of people. He's the gift that keeps on giving.

A lot of gun owners support more gun control, efforts to keep guns out of the hands of miscreants, the seriously mentally ill and terrorists is not a political issue, it is an issue of common sense.

Reading the posts above, not only are they bereft of common sense, they are entirely emotion driven and iniquitous - some pathologically so.

hey asswipe

No one is taking away your right to have weapons, just how you get them...I can buy all day long from private individuals and there would be no record, which is the way I prefer it, even when smoking weed...

He really fancies himself a wannabe dicktator. he's crapped all over our Constitution and our constitutional rights to have Representation of Congress. he has no right to go above or around them. if anyone supports that, they need to leave this country.

try China, Venezuela, Cuba

I hope he keeps it up. he thinks he can change a rule and law and just expect the STATES to fall in line. this is only his way of crapping on us.
Tissue?

hey asswipe

No one is taking away your right to have weapons, just how you get them...I can buy all day long from private individuals and there would be no record, which is the way I prefer it, even when smoking weed...

i see you still have not pointed out

where in the Constitution that calls for regulating firearms

A lot of gun owners support more gun control, efforts to keep guns out of the hands of miscreants, the seriously mentally ill and terrorists is not a political issue, it is an issue of common sense.

Reading the posts above, not only are they bereft of common sense, they are entirely emotion driven and iniquitous - some pathologically so.

support for more gun control is at an all time low

hey asswipe

i see you still have not pointed out

where in the Constitution that calls for regulating firearms
I did, but it flew over your head...

sorry for bad english
why american love to have guns?
are you afraid of something?
isnt modern age? is wild west century?
isnt people civilized?

sorry for bad english
isnt people civilized?

you would have to live here to understand we have a Constitution and a Bill of rights we live by. what is so civilized about where you're from?

sorry for bad english
isnt people civilized?
Because we are a violent society....Just like the humans in the rest of the world...

Obama has always said that his largest disappointment as President has been the inability of our country to do anything about gun violence

Looks like he is FINALLY doing something
Yeah because all those strict gun laws in Chicago are working.

Relax your crazy hearts cons. If "regualtions" against guns get too harsh there will be a massive backlash, including me. I wish you all would be just as zealous against your govt. (yes all of them, repubs and dems) for shit like this too.

Stop Online Piracy Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

While this isn't the govt. totally taking over your internet a line needs to be drawn very soon. The internet is freedom and the govt. should not be allowed to regulate it however they choose limiting us to only companies they approve etc.

Keep an eye on this like 2nd amm. rights. This "sopa" didn't pass last time due to massive backlash against it. What did they do? Wait a while and passed it anyway when they think no one is paying attention.
We are.

That spending bill was a pile of shit vote them all out R or D. I will.

hey asswipe

Good morning to you too asshole. COTUS by your inane reasoning would allow the possession, ownership, manufacturing and thus use of biological, nuclear or chemical weapons, aka arms, by all.

That you are too stupid to understand that simple concept is sad (and so many others are too) and speaks volumes about the collective mental health and intelligence of the 21st Century Conservative.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back