🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: King Obama to wave his scepter and create new gun purchase background checks

It's not stealing if it is given freely....The people who write our laws claim that drug testing for them is a violation of the right to privacy, but people like you and other wanna be tyrants don't think it is...
If its given freely by so many, I would suggest that it not be taken from working peoples paycheck against their will then.
How about there be a place on the tax returns to donate money for the welfare system. Whats donated is all they have to spend. not a penny more.
that would be freely given.

Better yet, let's take away the tax benefits given to all religious organizations, and use all that money to pay for social services. Then callous people like you won't need to worry about a penny you have going to someone who may need food, clothing or shelter.
go for it. then it would be given freely. I think you are starting to understand.
I actually like that idea. get rid of ALL tax exempt entities and use that money for feeding the lazy.
I'll tell my 87 year old Mom-in Law to get a job you lousy bum.....From Maryland Patriot....
My parents are in their 80s and are doing rather well still without any public assistance.
Why did mom-in law not prepare for her future, why does her uncaring family refuse to help her?

You tell me....You are the one that knows everything and has no ability to reason....
I never carry a weapon and have no problems...

Thank you for issuing that kind invitation.........
Go ahead, make my day.....Let me use this hand to hand combat training I am letting go to waste...
Its always funny to see someone try to blow out their chest on the internet.
Hand to hand combat training,,LOL thanks for that laugh... LOLOLOLOL
You was never in the military??? I recon not....

I can't understand how gun owners would want guns sold to known felons and crazies
Background checks are a minor inconvenience
drug testing for welfare scum is also only a small inconvenience, however according to the leftards, that would be a violation of civil rights. even though gun ownership is an actual right, and stealing from others is not.
It's not stealing if it is given freely....The people who write our laws claim that drug testing for them is a violation of the right to privacy, but people like you and other wanna be tyrants don't think it is...
If its given freely by so many, I would suggest that it not be taken from working peoples paycheck against their will then.
How about there be a place on the tax returns to donate money for the welfare system. Whats donated is all they have to spend. not a penny more.

Better yet, let's take away the tax benefits given to all religious organizations, and use all that money to pay for social services. Then callous people like you won't need to worry about a penny you have going to someone who may need food, clothing or shelter.
go for it. then it would be given freely. I think you are starting to understand.
I actually like that idea. get rid of ALL tax exempt entities and use that money for feeding the lazy.

How do you know the hungry are lazy? What factors do you have to judge the set of all hungry people as lazy?

drug testing for welfare scum is also only a small inconvenience, however according to the leftards, that would be a violation of civil rights. even though gun ownership is an actual right, and stealing from others is not.

How do you know the hungry are lazy? What factors do you have to judge the set of all hungry people as lazy?
all you have to do is go downtown Baltimore or into DC and it surrounding areas to see how the money is being wasted.
Hows that budget going in California right now after paying for all the lazy unwashed illegals and welfare scum?

I have a feeling that you benefit from some sort of public assistance.

Americans want comprehensive background checks

Congress has been blocking it for four years....let Obama do it
Keep repeating that,its worked so well in the past,everytime attempts are like this are made ,you clowns get your ass handed to you in elections from towns ,right up to the federal level,so ya have at it.

We knew this would be coming.

Obama to announce new executive action on guns

CNN)President Barack Obama is expected to announce in the coming days a new executive action with the goal of expanding background checks on gun sales, people familiar with White House planning said.

Described as "imminent," the set of executive actions would fulfill a promise by the President to take further unilateral steps the White House says could help curb gun deaths.

Plans for the action are not yet complete, and those familiar with the process warn that unforeseen circumstances could delay an announcement. But gun control advocates are expecting the new actions to be revealed next week, ahead of Obama's annual State of the Union address, set for January 12.

The White House wouldn't comment directly on the exact timing or content of Obama's executive orders. White House spokesman Eric Schultz said that the President expected a set of recommendations on unilateral action to arrive at the beginning of the year.

He said Obama was "expressing urgency" for a list of steps he can take on his own after high-profile incidents of gun violence at the end of this year.

"It is complicated. That's why it's taken some time for our policy folks, our lawyers, and our expects to work through this and see what's possible," Schultz said.

Gun control advocates and White House officials say the focus remains on the so-called "gun show loophole," which allows certain sellers of guns -- at gun shows and elsewhere -- to avoid conducting background checks before making sales.

Months after the Newtown, Connecticut elementary school massacre that claimed 26 victims, the then-Democratic majority Senate rejected a similar proposal.

Congress would still need to act in order to make background checks fully universal. But advocates and administration lawyers have struck upon a provision in the law that could allow for Obama to expand the background check requirement to additional sellers.

Federal law currently requires all individuals "engaged in the business" of selling guns to obtain a license and conduct background checks on buyers. But others who only make occasional sales or are selling firearms from a personal collection are exempted from the background check requirement.

Gun control advocates say Obama could take action himself by issuing a regulation that provides expanded guidance on who falls under the "in the business" standard.

One group, the Michael Bloomberg-helmed Everytown for Gun Safety, has provided recommendations to the White House that include creating a test for assessing who must become licensed to continue selling guns. Factors would include volume and speed of sales, and whether or not the seller relies on advertising to sell guns.

The group also recommended Obama define a gun in a "personal collection" as having been in the seller's possession for at least a year.

Before leaving for his winter vacation in Hawaii, Obama met with Bloomberg at the White House to discuss gun control.

Aside from the background check provision, people familiar with Obama's plans say his new gun control announcement will include new funding for government agencies to better enforce existing gun laws.

Promoted Stories

Obama to announce new executive action on guns - CNNPolitics.com
So...you wouldn't pass a background check? Why not?

We knew this would be coming.

Obama to announce new executive action on guns

CNN)President Barack Obama is expected to announce in the coming days a new executive action with the goal of expanding background checks on gun sales, people familiar with White House planning said.

Described as "imminent," the set of executive actions would fulfill a promise by the President to take further unilateral steps the White House says could help curb gun deaths.

Plans for the action are not yet complete, and those familiar with the process warn that unforeseen circumstances could delay an announcement. But gun control advocates are expecting the new actions to be revealed next week, ahead of Obama's annual State of the Union address, set for January 12.

The White House wouldn't comment directly on the exact timing or content of Obama's executive orders. White House spokesman Eric Schultz said that the President expected a set of recommendations on unilateral action to arrive at the beginning of the year.

He said Obama was "expressing urgency" for a list of steps he can take on his own after high-profile incidents of gun violence at the end of this year.

"It is complicated. That's why it's taken some time for our policy folks, our lawyers, and our expects to work through this and see what's possible," Schultz said.

Gun control advocates and White House officials say the focus remains on the so-called "gun show loophole," which allows certain sellers of guns -- at gun shows and elsewhere -- to avoid conducting background checks before making sales.

Months after the Newtown, Connecticut elementary school massacre that claimed 26 victims, the then-Democratic majority Senate rejected a similar proposal.

Congress would still need to act in order to make background checks fully universal. But advocates and administration lawyers have struck upon a provision in the law that could allow for Obama to expand the background check requirement to additional sellers.

Federal law currently requires all individuals "engaged in the business" of selling guns to obtain a license and conduct background checks on buyers. But others who only make occasional sales or are selling firearms from a personal collection are exempted from the background check requirement.

Gun control advocates say Obama could take action himself by issuing a regulation that provides expanded guidance on who falls under the "in the business" standard.

One group, the Michael Bloomberg-helmed Everytown for Gun Safety, has provided recommendations to the White House that include creating a test for assessing who must become licensed to continue selling guns. Factors would include volume and speed of sales, and whether or not the seller relies on advertising to sell guns.

The group also recommended Obama define a gun in a "personal collection" as having been in the seller's possession for at least a year.

Before leaving for his winter vacation in Hawaii, Obama met with Bloomberg at the White House to discuss gun control.

Aside from the background check provision, people familiar with Obama's plans say his new gun control announcement will include new funding for government agencies to better enforce existing gun laws.

Promoted Stories

Obama to announce new executive action on guns - CNNPolitics.com
So...you wouldn't pass a background check? Why not?
why should someone have to pass a background check to be allowed a right?
however I assume that you do agree that a requirement for collecting welfare or any government benefit should be a clean drug test. One bad test and no more money.

The ability to tax is the ability to regulate. Thanks for finally coming out as a anti-religion bigot that the separation between church and state removed.

How about you spend your money the way you want and get your filthy greedy meat hooks out of others' pockets? Hmmm?

Good morning to you too asshole. COTUS by your inane reasoning would allow the possession, ownership, manufacturing and thus use of biological, nuclear or chemical weapons, aka arms, by all.

That you are too stupid to understand that simple concept is sad (and so many others are too) and speaks volumes about the collective mental health and intelligence of the 21st Century Conservative.
1. Arguing that the Constitution, when read literally, allows for even a more broad range of rights and armaments than is currently being debated, this does not STRENGTHEN your claims, dude. IT only undermines them further.
2. The 2A is about bearable arms, not seige weapons or other weapons other than what one might reasonably be able to buy and carry on their own person, and is related to conventional arms, not radiological-biological-chemical weapons.
3. That libtards continually resort to 'remedies' that are provably ineffective in stopping the crime that initiated the call for more reforms THAT is the surest sign of stupidity and ill mental health than it is to oppose the further encroachment of the government on our rights as free citizens.
GunRightsSupporters_zpskb4ejq2p.jpg

all you have to do is go downtown Baltimore or into DC and it surrounding areas to see how the money is being wasted.
Hows that budget going in California right now after paying for all the lazy unwashed illegals and welfare scum?

Your feelings, aka emotions, are wrong. Way wrong.

What I'm inferring from your most recent comment paints you as a racist, a callous conservative and thus the antithesis of a patriot.

Once again who or what made you into what you are today?

What I'm inferring from your most recent comment paints you as a racist, a callous conservative and thus the antithesis of a patriot.

And the rest of us infer from your posts that you are a gun grabbing, Marxist, cocksucker that lives off those around him.

I never mentioned race.
Are you saying that in your mind the problem lies only in one race?
You are the racist, not me.

Keep repeating that,its worked so well in the past,everytime attempts are like this are made ,you clowns get your ass handed to you in elections from towns ,right up to the federal level,so ya have at it.
If they keep it up, the Dhimmicrats will become largely seen as the traitorous, commie loving, thug kissing, terrorist enabling party of morons that they truly are.

You do to, public roads, libraries lakes, streams.........etc..................

If they keep it up, the Dhimmicrats will become largely seen as the traitorous, commie loving, thug kissing, terrorist enabling party of morons that they truly are.
What do you mean WILL BECOME, thats exactly what they are. Their main objective is to destroy the U.S, there can be no other explanation for their actions.

You do to, public roads, libraries lakes, streams.........etc..................
Why do you idiots fail to recognize that public roads, schools etc.. are items that are for the good of society, things that we all benefit from. Yet welfare is not, there is no benefit to society as a whole, those on it long term would serve the country better by dying.
But keep trying to justify it with those talking points of yours, even though they were shown to be BS years ago.

What do you mean WILL BECOME, thats exactly what they are. Their main objective is to destroy the U.S, there can be no other explanation for their actions.
Note I ended with 'that they truly are', OK? I was just saving the most ironic part for the last.

Why do you idiots fail to recognize that public roads, schools etc.. are items that are for the good of society, things that we all benefit from. Yet welfare is not, there is no benefit to society as a whole, those on it long term would serve the country better by dying.
But keep trying to justify it with those talking points of yours, even though they were shown to be BS years ago.
They are using the Marxist Talking Points because that is about all that they have left any more.

Good morning to you too asshole. COTUS by your inane reasoning would allow the possession, ownership, manufacturing and thus use of biological, nuclear or chemical weapons, aka arms, by all.

That you are too stupid to understand that simple concept is sad (and so many others are too) and speaks volumes about the collective mental health and intelligence of the 21st Century Conservative.
1. Arguing that the Constitution, when read literally, allows for even a more broad range of rights and armaments than is currently being debated, this does not STRENGTHEN your claims, dude. IT only undermines them further.
2. The 2A is about bearable arms, not seige weapons or other weapons other than what one might reasonably be able to buy and carry on their own person, and is related to conventional arms, not radiological-biological-chemical weapons.
3. That libtards continually resort to 'remedies' that are provably ineffective in stopping the crime that initiated the call for more reforms THAT is the surest sign of stupidity and ill mental health than it is to oppose the further encroachment of the government on our rights as free citizens.
GunRightsSupporters_zpskb4ejq2p.jpg

1. Your opinion. The arms carried by the individual minutemen would then be the arms, and only arms, which the second protects from being infringed; if you opinion is correct.

2. Your opinion. No where is that stated in COTUS.

3. Your opinion. Your use of the made up word "libtard" suggests a closed mind and a biddable personality. Your claim that gun controls, no matter how benign, are ineffectual in mitigating crime of gun violence is unproved and strongly suggests you won't or can't exercise sagacious thought.

Forum List

Back