🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: King Obama to wave his scepter and create new gun purchase background checks

Just what are you hiding?
You will need to take a drug test also now...
If you need to pass a drug test to get a gun. Then we need to do the same to get a welfare check. Right?
No checks are mailed....
They need to pass a drug test before they are mailed.

yep, they should be MADE to go to the place and get drug tested before they can pick up their checks. and make it be done MONTHLY. these people like all these laws passed on us.

If you need to pass a drug test to get a gun. Then we need to do the same to get a welfare check. Right?
No checks are mailed....

yep, they should be MADE to go to the place and get drug tested before they can pick up their checks. and make it be done MONTHLY. these people like all these laws passed on us.
Yep, if I need to be drug tested to earn the money we give them. Then they need to be drug tested to receive it.

I can't understand how gun owners would want guns sold to known felons and crazies
Background checks are a minor inconvenience
drug testing for welfare scum is also only a small inconvenience, however according to the leftards, that would be a violation of civil rights. even though gun ownership is an actual right, and stealing from others is not.

No checks are mailed....

Yep, if I need to be drug tested to earn the money we give them. Then they need to be drug tested to receive it.
People do get tested....soo now it's gun buyers turn to give up the urine....

I can't understand how gun owners would want guns sold to known felons and crazies
drug testing for welfare scum is also only a small inconvenience, however according to the leftards, that would be a violation of civil rights. even though gun ownership is an actual right, and stealing from others is not.
It's not stealing if it is given freely....The people who write our laws claim that drug testing for them is a violation of the right to privacy, but people like you and other wanna be tyrants don't think it is...

"Welfare scum"? And you claim to be a patriot. How odd, define what you mean by patriot. It takes a bit more than wearing a flag pin.

I am curious, who or what made you into a callous person who has no capacity for empathy?

sorry for bad english
why american love to have guns?
are you afraid of something?
isnt modern age? is wild west century?
isnt people civilized?
Because we are a violent society....Just like the humans in the rest of the world...
you saying that unarmed american people isnt safe?
im very very sorry for this ....
I never carry a weapon and have no problems...

It's not stealing if it is given freely....The people who write our laws claim that drug testing for them is a violation of the right to privacy, but people like you and other wanna be tyrants don't think it is...
If its given freely by so many, I would suggest that it not be taken from working peoples paycheck against their will then.
How about there be a place on the tax returns to donate money for the welfare system. Whats donated is all they have to spend. not a penny more.
that would be freely given.

If its given freely by so many, I would suggest that it not be taken from working peoples paycheck against their will then.
How about there be a place on the tax returns to donate money for the welfare system. Whats donated is all they have to spend. not a penny more.
I suggest you learn how to play tax avoision.....And screw the screwers...I have not had to pay into taxes since 1994...

I suggest you learn how to play tax avoision.....And screw the screwers...I have not had to pay into taxes since 1994...
that would be nice, but sadly, I have made too much money to play that. I try, I bought a boat so I could deduct the mortgage as a second home, when that was paid I bought a travel trailer and did the same.
But I do understand what you are saying, if its not hidden from plain view, its ok to take it from someone?
Tell me, where do you park your car at night, or when you shop? is it hidden, or is it up for grabs according to your own words.

Better yet, let's take away the tax benefits given to all religious organizations, and use all that money to pay for social services. Then callous people like you won't need to worry about a penny you have going to someone who may need food, clothing or shelter.

Better yet, let's take away the tax benefits given to all religious organizations, and use all that money to pay for social services. Then callous people like you won't need to worry about a penny you have going to someone who may need food, clothing or shelter.
go for it. then it would be given freely. I think you are starting to understand.
I actually like that idea. get rid of ALL tax exempt entities and use that money for feeding the lazy.

that would be nice, but sadly, I have made too much money to play that. I try, I bought a boat so I could deduct the mortgage as a second home, when that was paid I bought a travel trailer and did the same.
But I do understand what you are saying, if its not hidden from plain view, its ok to take it from someone?
Tell me, where do you park your car at night, or when you shop? is it hidden, or is it up for grabs according to your own words.
I live secluded in a place that has few people...I was an uptight, upright tax payer until Reagan came along and said it was okay to lie about taxes....

go for it. then it would be given freely. I think you are starting to understand.
I actually like that idea. get rid of ALL tax exempt entities and use that money for feeding the lazy.
I'll tell my 87 year old Mom-in Law to get a job you lousy bum.....From Maryland Patriot....

I'll tell my 87 year old Mom-in Law to get a job you lousy bum.....From Maryland Patriot....
My parents are in their 80s and are doing rather well still without any public assistance.
Why did mom-in law not prepare for her future, why does her uncaring family refuse to help her?

Forum List

Back