🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: King Obama to wave his scepter and create new gun purchase background checks

Why do you idiots fail to recognize that public roads, schools etc.. are items that are for the good of society, things that we all benefit from. Yet welfare is not, there is no benefit to society as a whole, those on it long term would serve the country better by dying.
But keep trying to justify it with those talking points of yours, even though they were shown to be BS years ago.
They are using the Marxist Talking Points because that is about all that they have left any more.

LOL, The RED SCARE!

Of course my responses are my opinion, doofus. Why would I try to post someone elses opinions?

1. Your opinion. The arms carried by the individual minutemen would then be the arms, and only arms, which the second protects from being infringed; if you opinion is correct.

Yes, itis my opinion that my opinion is correct in this case. The 2A would apply to so-called 'assault weapons' but not to mortars, tanks and ICBMs.

2. Your opinion. No where is that stated in COTUS.

That is the historical context. What else do we have to go on? Can you channel George Mason or what?

3. Your claim that gun controls, no matter how benign, are ineffectual in mitigating crime of gun violence is unproved and strongly suggests you won't or can't exercise sagacious thought.

That you cant read then repeat what I said strongly suggests that you have no strong desire to engage in an honest discussion nor make a fair minded response. I have never said that ALL gun control is ineffectual. I do accuse gun control advocates of proposing changes to law that are ineffectual, but that isnt the same thing by a long shot.

Safety regulations on quality of gun make, like the Drop Test, are reasonable and effectual.

Requiring licenses for gun businesses is effective regulation of the gun industry.

A background check for a felony record is not effectual as there are a gazzillion ways to avoid it that will never be controlled any more than sale and purchase of marijuana is controlled..

Granny says...

"Dat's what got Slick Willie in a heap o trouble...

... wavin' his scepter around...

... in front o' Miss Monica."

Granny says...

"Dat's what got Slick Willie in a heap o trouble...

... wavin' his scepter around...

... in front o' Miss Monica."
Well there was apparently an issue from his attempting to Sheath the damned thing too.

:D

Your feelings, aka emotions, are wrong. Way wrong.

What I'm inferring from your most recent comment paints you as a racist, a callous conservative and thus the antithesis of a patriot.

Once again who or what made you into what you are today?

And the rest of us infer from your posts that you are a gun grabbing, Marxist, cocksucker that lives off those around him.

Looks like you've lost. The facts are these:

• I'm a Democrat, a liberal on social issues, and fiscally responsible on economic issues;
  • I'm straight, married for 41 years, have two sons and since I'm not gay curious and thus not homophobic you're wrong again;
  • I'm retired from a 32 year career in LE, having worked as a deputy, supervisor and manager, I retired at age 57 and now, ten years later, have a combined annual income of nearly $140,000 (Pension, SS and investment incomes).
And one more thing, calling someone a cocksucker is a sign of homophobia, a condition likely created by being molested as a child and enjoying the experience, and thus angry at themselves for liking the experience.

• I'm a Democrat, a liberal on social issues, and fiscally responsible on economic issues;
  • I'm straight, married for 41 years, have two sons and since I'm not gay curious and thus not homophobic you're wrong again;
  • I'm retired from a 32 year career in LE, having worked as a deputy, supervisor and manager, I retired at age 57 and now, ten years later, have a combined annual income of nearly $140,000 (Pension, SS and investment incomes).
And one more thing, calling someone a cocksucker is a sign of homophobia, a condition likely created by being molested as a child and enjoying the experience, and thus angry at themselves for liking the experience.

I was using hyperbole, dude. I twas not a serious attempt to force you out of the closet in any respect.

Your secrets are safe with me, dude. :D

I was using hyperbole, dude. I twas not a serious attempt to force you out of the closet in any respect.

Your secrets are safe with me, dude. :D

"dude". You need to learn your place, respond to me by using "Sir" or "Mr. Catcher". Your opinion is worthless when it is offered in the context of an historical document and framed by an ad hominem.

Limit you opinions to subjective fact, such as, "it's warm in here" or "I'm hungry". I will respond to the latter with, "Well Mr. Hungry, what would you like eat?"

Opinions on the meaning of many sections of COTUS are legit, if one frames them with the Art. Sec. and Clause, for many are ambiguous, and easily spun to fit one's agenda.

What I'm inferring from your most recent comment paints you as a racist, a callous conservative and thus the antithesis of a patriot.

And the rest of us infer from your posts that you are a gun grabbing, Marxist, cocksucker that lives off those around him.

The ones that deny it the most are usually the ones that want it the most.
open the closet door and come on out.

Really, and what's your background on the impact on molested children? Ever interviewed one? As a deputy I did, many times, and as a supervisor I reviewed the notes of deputies.

There's this rumor going around about somebody sighting a "fiscally responsible" Democrat.

Attributable to government handing out free 'shrooms?

It's no rumor, responsible government vis a vis irresponsible government, aka, the fiscally conservative. The former replaces a leaking roof before the rains, the latter waits until the roof leaks so much the building needs to be replaced.

Really, and what's your background on the impact on molested children? Ever interviewed one? As a deputy I did, many times, and as a supervisor I reviewed the notes of deputies.
As a deputy you are a POS, sorry, thats statistically actual.
I on the other had am a certified therapist, I actually went to college for it not some 20 minute lecture centered around donuts and coffee.
problem with any LEO is that for some reason they all seem to think they know everything, but in the end what the typically end up doing is making matter worse.
So, you might spend 2 minutes with a molested child where I spend years with the resulting issues caused by it.
I would say you know very little.

I on the other had am a certified therapist, I actually went to college for it not some 20 minute lecture centered around donuts and coffee.
problem with any LEO is that for some reason they all seem to think they know everything, but in the end what the typically end up doing is making matter worse.
So, you might spend 2 minutes with a molested child where I spend years with the resulting issues caused by it.

I have degrees from CAL & SFSU; my graduate degree is a topic offered as an interdisciplinary one, titled "Human Relations". Courses in Psychology. Social Psychology. Counseling, Anthropology, Sociology, Political Science and Education.

My LE MQ's required a Master's Degree, psychological testing and two interviews with a Clinical Psychology.

What is a "Certified Therapist"? Does it require a Graduate Degree, a BS, an AA or is it certified by a diploma mill?

I have degrees from CAL & SFSU; my graduate degree is a topic offered as an interdisciplinary one, titled "Human Relations". Courses in Psychology. Social Psychology. Counseling, Anthropology, Sociology, Political Science and Education.

My LE MQ's required a Master's Degree, psychological testing and two interviews with a Clinical Psychology.

What is a "Certified Therapist"? Does it require a Graduate Degree, a BS, an AA or is it certified by a diploma mill?

Actually it comes with a Masters in Psychology,
But certainly with all of your credentials, there is no need to point that out to you.
As far as your credentials really go? by the comment you made you show a lack of understanding in some basic first year studies so I have to doubt your credibility.
Lying can be expected from an LEO, that is after all what you do best.

Just what are you hiding?
You will need to take a drug test also now...

Yeah that will work in Chicago with the gangs. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
He is wanting to close the loop hole for gun show dealers...oh my!!!

There is no loophole. Y'all need to stop saying that.
You stop saying that there is none, since there is, dorkmiester...
Known as the "gun show loophole," most states do not require background checks for firearms purchased at gun shows from private individuals -- federal law only requires licensed dealers to conduct checks.
Gun Show Background Checks State Laws

Wrong. There's no law against a citizen selling his private property to another citizen.

Just what are you hiding?
You will need to take a drug test also now...

Known as the "gun show loophole," most states do not require background checks for firearms purchased at gun shows from private individuals -- federal law only requires licensed dealers to conduct checks.

Wrong. There's no law against a citizen selling his private property to another citizen.
There is in some states...

I can't understand how gun owners would want guns sold to known felons and crazies
Background checks are a minor inconvenience

If the motive was to just keeps guns out of the hands of criminals and crazies, it would be ok. However, Liberals don't want anyone to own guns. That isn't ok.

There is in some states...

There are laws that would keep me from selling a lawnmower to my neighbor?

Link?

Forum List

Back