Breaking: Letter Surfaces of Obama Foundation Admitting in 2018 They Keep Classified Documents in Unsecured Storage at Furniture Warehouse

Idjet. Obama foundation is PAYING the National Archives to take custody of the records.

Trump was hiding his records from the National Archives, and they were forced to get them by subpoena and search warrant.

As I said, the Obama foundation is PAYING NARA to come get them.
The timeline is the issue no?

Trump let them take 15 boxes, while hiding a dozens more.
When they were subpoenaed Trump still had a dozen boxes with classified material in them. And swore there were no more documents marked classified.
hide them? They were in his house reviewing them in June right before Xiden's Stalinist raid.

Trump let them take 15 boxes, while hiding a dozens more.
When they were subpoenaed Trump still had a dozen boxes with classified material in them. And swore there were no more documents marked classified.
There weren’t a dozen boxes filled with classified materials. The FBI took a dozen boxes and there were classier documents contained in some or all of them, but the vast majority of what was taken wasn’t even marked classifoed

Personal experience, observation and common sense
So, it's your personal experience that people don't hold grudges? Or that government regulation isn't applied differently to different people? Because that's not our history. Again, Im not saying that's what's happening here but to categorically state there's no way that's what's happening is head in the sand type stuff. I wouldnt be shocked if Trump took the documents on purpose, though I think it's more likely they were taken in error based on where they were found (intermingled with unclassifed docs, in magazines, etc) or if NARA and the FBI were applying this law in a way they havent in the past with other Presidents. It's not like the FBI doesn't have a recent history of doing some shady shit with that administration.

Last edited:
So, it's your personal experience that people don't hold grudges? Or that government regulation isn't applied differently to different people? Because that's not our history. Again, Im not saying that's what's happening here but to categorically state there's no way that's what's happening is head in the sand type stuff. I wouldnt be shocked if Trump took the documents on purpose, though I think it's more likely they were taken in error based on where they were found (intermingled with unclassifed docs, in magazines, etc) or if NARA and the FBI were applying this law in a way they havent in the past with other Presidents. It's not like the FBI doesn't have a recent history of doing some shady shit with that administration.
I did not do the above in bold.

Perhaps their was an error on Trump's part. That would have been an acceptable assertion 6 months ago...heck, I doubt we would have heard any more about.

Sadly that ship sailed after he ignored a subpoena and his lawyer lied on an official document about the presence of the documents.

Uh oh! Look what we have here that just surfaced. What's Merrick Garland and Chris Wray going to do about this?

Love your source. :heehee:

I did not do the above in bold.

Perhaps their was an error on Trump's part. That would have been an acceptable assertion 6 months ago...heck, I doubt we would have heard any more about.

Sadly that ship sailed after he ignored a subpoena and his lawyer lied on an official document about the presence of the documents.
I guess. Though if the docs were taken in error and they didn't know they were there why would you respond differently to the subpoena? I also find it hard to believe that Trump had an active hand in taking literally anything out of the Whitehouse. I would be equally skeptical of an accusation levied against basically any other past President. It's "beneath" them. Certainly, someone as narcissistic as Trump would believe that.

To transfer records and update spaces.
And it says they are transferring classified and unclassified documents from Hoffman Estates to a NARA controlled facility. I don't know what/where Hoffman Estates is but I can only assume it's not a NARA controlled facility since they made the distinction between the 2. Is that a crazy assumption?

And it says they are transferring classified and unclassified documents from Hoffman Estates to a NARA controlled facility. I don't know what/where Hoffman Estates is but I can only assume it's not a NARA controlled facility since they made the distinction between the 2. Is that a crazy assumption?
Hoffman estates is a NARA controlled facility.

"• All of the documents from the Obama administration are in the custody of the National Archives and Records Administration. NARA took legal and physical custody of records and artifacts from Obama’s two terms when it ended on Jan. 20, 2017, as called for in the Presidential Records Act.

• The documents — and NARA puts the number at 30 million, not 33 million — were packed up and trucked to 2500 W. Golf Road in Hoffman Estates. For now, that is the official home of the Barack Obama Presidential Library. It’s in a leased former furniture store on a busy street. NARA runs the presidential library system."

• The Obama documents and artifacts were hauled by NARA to Hoffman Estates in anticipation of establishing the Obama Presidential Library in the Obama Presidential Center in Chicago."

Rambunctious
You clown shows will believe anything. Honestly anything.
MAGA
What?.... I don't know what you are talking about because you are more intent on being mean and nasty than you are in making a rational point..... When did libs become so hateful mean dishonest and nasty?....

But it's Obama. The liberals say "Nobody better not lay a hand on my Obama."

That asshole could stack $1.7 billion in mixed currency on pallets and ship it to Iranian terrorists, if he wanted. And nobody would do a damned thing about it.

How could you remain so ignorant?

What?.... I don't know what you are talking about because you are more intent on being mean and nasty than you are in making a rational point..... When did libs become so hateful mean dishonest and nasty?....

Not at all the OP is an out right lie. You rubes believe it, carry on!
MAGA

How could you remain so ignorant?

$400 million stacked up on pallets was only the first installment of the total $1.7 billion Obama gave Iran. Whether it "was just their money in the first place" is irrelevant. They used at least some of that money to finance terrorism and most likely the deaths of some of those 200 American soldiers they were responsible for.

U.S. Sent Cash to Iran as Americans Were Freed

Forum List

Back