Breaking: Letter Surfaces of Obama Foundation Admitting in 2018 They Keep Classified Documents in Unsecured Storage at Furniture Warehouse

Everybody's picking on bammy....

It ain't right.

obama no.jpg

Plus as always this crap never happened. When it's totally discredited, the dupes will never hear about it as always...
You don't realize that you're being led around by nose by the MSM do you? They don't tell you lots of stuff. They keep you ignorant on purpose because if you need a truth even some of you dimwitts may wake up. For example, you probably wouldn't even know we had a border crisis if it weren't for DeSantis and Abbott bringing it to light.

You don't realize that you're being led around by nose by the MSM do you? They don't tell you lots of stuff. They keep you ignorant on purpose because if you need a truth even some of you dimwitts may wake up. For example, you probably wouldn't even know we had a border crisis if it weren't for DeSantis and Abbott bringing it to light.
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!! of every respected person in the world!!! Only Sean and Tucker know the truth! Poor America

Dumbshit, all lessees are required to have keys. Fire code and all that.

An argument of desperation. Now instead of saying Obama stored presidential records in a furniture store, we are at "keys". Lol. Even if Obama had keys to the building, that does not mean he had access to any classified information as it was in the custody of NARA.

...but all of that is a moot point because evidently Obama didn't lease the building...

"The space at 2500 W. Golf Road was leased in February by the General Services Administration."

Your lies and conjectures don't make it so.

Come on. Don't hide behind ambiguous statements. What lies and conjecture have I posted?

Hm. I see lots of egg on leftie faces lately. None on mine though. I'm clean as a whistle.
Are you done?

Uh oh! Look what we have here that just surfaced. What's Merrick Garland and Chris Wray going to do about this?

I told the leftists who me that Obama never had any documents in his place…..and I told them that we were also told about a pee tape, a Russian collusion hoax……that the FBI would never lie to a FISA court and everything else and that we always find out that they were lying after the election

I told them and they laughed…

And here we are…..again

"But these records were given to NARA in 2017, upon the end of Obama’s term, and they remain in NARA’s sole custody, in accordance with federal law. Some 30 million documents were moved to a NARA-operated facility in the Chicago area, as the agency explained in a statement Friday, but none were classified. The administration’s classified documents are stored in a separate NARA facility in the Washington, D.C., area."

Now go ahead and attack my source because that is all you have left.
Then why were they transferring money in August of 18 to support their transfer?

Then why were they transferring money in August of 18 to support their transfer?
I don't know. Why? Your questions mean nothing. According to NARA, Obama used the proper procedure to transfer the presidential records.

Do you think NARA is part of the Soros derp state?

Perhaps you should show me what that money was used for and I can take a look, but I have better things to do then chase down your accusations.

Uh oh! Look what we have here that just surfaced. What's Merrick Garland and Chris Wray going to do about this?

No problem. Obama is a high level Democrat. The rules do not apply to high level Democrats.

I don't know. Why? Your questions mean nothing. According to NARA, Obama used the proper procedure to transfer the presidential records.

Perhaps you should show me what that money was used for and I can take a look, but I have better things to do then chase down your accusations.
It said it right in the documents that the money was being transferred to NARA in order to support the transfer of the documents. If the documents were transferred in 2017 why the money transfer in August if 2018. That doesn’t seem odd or incongruous to you?

To answer your question. No I do not think NARA is some Soros deep state agency. I do think that government bureaucrats can hold grudges and that NARA and the FBI are possibly being more aggressive with their enforcement because of who they are enforcing it against.

I worked in the fed gov my whole life first as a Marine and then as a gov contractor. Working in the intelligence field I had a lot of interaction with a lot of government employees. 99% of the time people are trying to do the right thing but people are people and some people get very territorial. They build these little fiefdoms and "they know better" than you or any administration that might currently be in power. That cuts across party lines. They know that you really cant do much to them, and that they cant get fired so long as they act "within the bounds" of their job. The problem being that those bounds are pretty broad, they also have time on their side.

Trump certainly didnt do anything to endear himself to to any government bureaucrat and it wouldn't surprise anyone that he was having an adversarial relationship with NARA post presidency. So would it be all that surprising that a regulation was being applied to someone the people at NARA didnt like more stringently than to someone they did or at least had not feelings one way or another toward? Add in that they likely know there wouldnt be push back from the current admin and that Trump isnt particularly popular.... Im not saying that's what's happening but I wouldnt be shocked if that turns out to be the case.

It said it right in the documents that the money was being transferred to NARA in order to support the transfer of the documents. If the documents were transferred in 2017 why the money transfer in August if 2018. That doesn’t seem odd or incongruous to you?
To transfer records and update spaces.

To answer your question. No I do not think NARA is some Soros deep state agency. I do think that government bureaucrats can hold grudges and that NARA and the FBI are possibly being more aggressive with their enforcement because of who they are enforcing it against.

I worked in the fed gov my whole life first as a Marine and then as a gov contractor. Working in the intelligence field I had a lot of interaction with a lot of government employees. 99% of the time people are trying to do the right thing but people are people and some people get very territorial. They build these little fiefdoms and "they know better" than you or any administration that might currently be in power. That cuts across party lines. They know that you really cant do much to them, and that they cant get fired so long as they act "within the bounds" of their job. The problem being that those bounds are pretty broad, they also have time on their side.

Trump certainly didnt do anything to endear himself to to any government bureaucrat and it wouldn't surprise anyone that he was having an adversarial relationship with NARA post presidency. So would it be all that surprising that a regulation was being applied to someone the people at NARA didnt like more stringently than to someone they did or at least had not feelings one way or another toward? Add in that they likely know there wouldnt be push back from the current admin and that Trump isnt particularly popular.... Im not saying that's what's happening but I wouldnt be shocked if that turns out to be the case.
I would be surprised.

what did you want him to do? Trump saw nothing wrong with this, because there wasn't anything wrong with Obama doing this, just like there is nothing wrong with what Trump did

Actually the letter doesn't portend that there were actually classified records among the millions of documents, but merely included that as a possibility.

did anyone raid his house? oh no, why because it's not a crime....just like it wasn't for Trump

Idjet. Obama foundation is PAYING the National Archives to take custody of the records.

Trump was hiding his records from the National Archives, and they were forced to get them by subpoena and search warrant.

As I said, the Obama foundation is PAYING NARA to come get them.

Idjet. Obama foundation is PAYING the National Archives to take custody of the records.

Trump was hiding his records from the National Archives, and they were forced to get them by subpoena and search warrant.

As I said, the Obama foundation is PAYING NARA to come get them.
hahahh he was not hiding them...he had turned dozen or more boxes over, he was letting them review what he questioned was personal....then the Xiden admin raided the home, and took his personal property....attorney client priv material, a passport, menus for bday parties etc.

hahahh he was not hiding them...he had turned dozen or more boxes over, he was letting them review what he questioned was personal....then the Xiden admin raided the home, and took his personal property....attorney client priv material, a passport, menus for bday parties etc.
Trump let them take 15 boxes, while hiding a dozens more.
When they were subpoenaed Trump still had a dozen boxes with classified material in them. And swore there were no more documents marked classified.

Forum List

Back