BREAKING...Maddow: we've got Trump's tax returns!

And not just ONE source for that quote. But a whole gaggle, or should I say google, of them.

Trump: I hope Russia finds 'the 30,000 emails that are missing'
www.cnbc.com/.../trump-hope-russia-finds-the-30000-emails-that-are-missing.html
Jul 27, 2016 - "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing, I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our ...
'Russia, If You're Listening, I Hope You're Able to Find the 30000 E
www.breitbart.com/.../trump-russia-if-youre-listening-i-hope-youre-able-to-find-the-3...
Jul 27, 2016 - “Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump said. “I think you will probably be rewarded ...
Trump: 'Russia, I hope you can find Hillary's missing emails' – video ...
upload_2017-3-16_11-38-8.jpeg▶ 1:12
News, sport and opinion from the Guardian's US edition | The Guardian › US News › Donald Trump
Jul 27, 2016
Speaking in Doral, Florida, Trump said: 'Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 ...
Donald Trump Calls on Russia to Find Hillary Clinton's Missing Emails ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/28/us/.../donald-trump-russia-clinton-emails.html
Jul 27, 2016 - Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30000 emails that are missing,” Mr. Trump said, essentially encouraging a foreign ...
Trump to the Russians: If you're listening, I hope you find Hillary ...
upload_2017-3-16_11-38-8.jpeg▶ 1:08

Jul 27, 2016 - Uploaded by Washington Free Beacon
Trump to the Russians: If you're listening, I hope you find Hillary Clinton's missing emails. Washington ...

images

OK, for the sake of your post lets say he's guilty of solicitation ok? he's guilty of solicitation ok? we there yet? ok, he's guilty of solicittion...Maddow lied and got caught big time...is she still credible in your opinion? or does trumps guilt prove to you she didn't lie?

Trump soliciting someone, or someones, to commit a felony is usuallyl a felony in and of itself. When Bill Clinton committed perjury, also a felony, it was worthy of impeachment. Now get on your high horse and do a fair and balanced analysis of those parallels.
my my! and I thought you were just trying to dodge the Maddow bullet...lol...I temporarily ceded the the solicitation argument for you and now you want me to be "fair and balanced" in doing so..ok for the sake of your post/argument trump should get the same thing clinton got, now does that still make maddow credible in your fair and balanced view? or does the clinton treatment for trump prove she didn't lie?
Dan Blather lied, trying to corrupt an election. He lost his job over it. I wonder how Mad One will be impacted, if at all.

..btw, trump is/was under no legal obligation to release his tax returns publicly, but now that he has you can see it was much ado about nothing.

Trump still hasn't released his tax return(s). All the white house did is to confirm it was Trumps 2005 return, and the numbers for income, and taxes paid were accurate.

True, and it referenced if they ALREADY HAD THEM that they could RELEASE the 30,000 emails Hillary had illegally erased.

“I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” the Republican nominee said at a news conference in Florida.

Give me your best guess how the Russians would be able to obtain the 30,000 deleted emails 'legally' Where did Trump expect them to get them from? Now comes the twist.

It actually sounds like Trump already knew the Russians had them, and was just asking the Russians to release them. So that alternate version is jumping from the frying pan, and into the fire.
The real question, of course, is how did Mad One legally obtain Trump's tax information?

Seems to me you sue Maddow for what she profited from in regards to the disclosure.

A suit at common law would require more than not liking what she did. Trump would have to show some legal bar to Maddows disclosure. And because no law was broken by Maddow, there are no grounds to sue. Trump could start a frivilous lawsuit, but that would be a very bad position to be in having the deep pocket exposure in a counter suit.
Can we sue her for being a gross dyke?
Poor Ray Chill ordered a Whopper and got a nothing burger instead. Out of compassion, we should supply her with a nice juicy Girl Scout to comfort her in her sorrows.

The real question, of course, is how did Mad One legally obtain Trump's tax information?

Its reported somebody, of unknown origin, mailed them to her, unsolicited. And there's a law that anything you recieve in the mail unsolicited you're allowed to keep, and use as you see fit, it becomes legally yours.

Forum List

Back