BREAKING...Maddow: we've got Trump's tax returns!

I don't know eiither is guilty of a crime in that scenario, just that it is another left wing response to a point that wasn't made as opposed to the one that was made...do you think trump openly asking putin to "hack" into clintons server is as big a lie as the whopper Maddow told?...see how your analogy doesn't fit the point being made? right or wrong, the trump claim is not about lying, which I suspect is why you used it instead of trying to defend the indefensible Maddow lie

Trump asked the Russians to hack into HIllarys email server and find the 30.000 deleted emails. Whether Tump knew that was possible or not, isn't the question. The solicitation is the crime. Akin to inciding a riot, and when the mayhem breaks, pretending you had nothing to do with it.

I don't know eiither is guilty of a crime in that scenario, just that it is another left wing response to a point that wasn't made as opposed to the one that was made...do you think trump openly asking putin to "hack" into clintons server is as big a lie as the whopper Maddow told?...see how your analogy doesn't fit the point being made? right or wrong, the trump claim is not about lying, which I suspect is why you used it instead of trying to defend the indefensible Maddow lie

Trump asked the Russians to hack into HIllarys email server and find the 30.000 deleted emails. Whether Tump knew that was possible or not, isn't the question. The solicitation is the crime. Akin to inciding a riot, and when the mayhem breaks, pretending you had nothing to do with it.
Repeating your stupid lie doesn't make it true. You are displaying your IQ and criticizing others'?

Didn't Donald Trump openly request Putin hack into Clintons server, and find the 30.000 deleted e-mails.
No. You'd have to be a retard to take it that way.

Trump urges Russia to hack Clinton's email

“I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” the Republican nominee said at a news conference in Florida.

Didn't Donald Trump openly request Putin hack into Clintons server, and find the 30.000 deleted e-mails.
No. You'd have to be a retard to take it that way.

“I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” the Republican nominee said at a news conference in Florida.
How does that translate into telling them to hack her server? The emails weren't even on it then, that's why they were/are MISSING. But more importantly it was a joke. Liberals are too stupid to understand the grownups.

Repeating your stupid lie doesn't make it true. You are displaying your IQ and criticizing others'?

Then i'll post Trumps exact quote. Let the public decide.

How does that translate into telling them to hack her server? The emails weren't even on it then, that's why they were/are MISSING. But more importantly it was a joke. Liberals are too stupid to understand the grownups.

As Dillinger said of why he robs banks, It's where the money is.

You keep proving my point. "Liberals are too stupid to understand the grownups."

You keep proving my point. "Liberals are too stupid to understand the grownups."

Then give me a reasonable explination of where Trump expected Russia to find Hillary's deleted emails? Did Trump expect them to be on the streets of Kiev, or maybe in a Swiss bank vault?

Where did Trump think the Russians could find Clintons emails?

OK, for the sake of your post lets say he's guilty of solicitation ok? he's guilty of solicitation ok? we there yet? ok, he's guilty of solicittion...Maddow lied and got caught big time...is she still credible in your opinion? or does trumps guilt prove to you she didn't lie?

OK, for the sake of your post lets say he's guilty of solicitation ok? he's guilty of solicitation ok? we there yet? ok, he's guilty of solicittion...Maddow lied and got caught big time...is she still credible in your opinion? or does trumps guilt prove to you she didn't lie?

Trump soliciting someone, or someones, to commit a felony is usuallyl a felony in and of itself. When Bill Clinton committed perjury, also a felony, it was worthy of impeachment. Now get on your high horse and do a fair and balanced analysis of those parallels.

Then give me a reasonable explination of where Trump expected Russia to find Hillary's deleted emails? Did Trump expect them to be on the streets of Kiev, or maybe in a Swiss bank vault?

Where did Trump think the Russians could find Clintons emails?
It was a joke MORON!

[

Wouldn't that be the same crime Maddow would be guilty of. Solicitation?

No, but your Fuhrer, George Soros thanks you for openly and blatantly lying. It's your duty as a Brown Shirt.

Asking somebody to commit a crime, is a crime. It is unknown if Maddow asked anybody to steal Trumps tax returns. But we know that Trump asked the Russians to illegally obtain Clinton's 30,000 deleted emails.

Of course Trump could have been suggesting the Russians put in a FOIA request for them, PS that was sa joke.

Trump soliciting someone, or someones, to commit a felony is usuallyl a felony in and of itself. When Bill Clinton committed perjury, also a felony, it was worthy of impeachment. Now get on your high horse and do a fair and balanced analysis of those parallels.
"I hope you find missing emails" is the equivalent to asking them to hack her accounts? If the emails were already missing they were deleted or somebody already had them. You really are a stupid one even by liberal standards.

my my! and I thought you were just trying to dodge the Maddow bullet...lol...I temporarily ceded the the solicitation argument for you and now you want me to be "fair and balanced" in doing so..ok for the sake of your post/argument trump should get the same thing clinton got, now does that still make maddow credible in your fair and balanced view? or does the clinton treatment for trump prove she didn't lie?

Forum List

Back