Breaking! Manhattan Judge will impose a GAG order on Monday that will BAN Trump from talking publicly about his Tuesday arrest in NYC

With a penalty of 30 DAYS jail time or $1,000 fine.

69365743-11930577-Manhattan_s_Acting_Supreme_Court_Justice_Juan_Merchan_has_been_d-a-34_1680459669145.jpg

Manhattan's Acting Supreme Court Justice Juan Merchan has been described as a 'no-nonsense judge' who wouldn't hesitate to jail someone for a breach of a gag order.

Just the fact this indictment was leaked is a crime, a felony in fact. I’ve heard of no search for the leakers.

How is a gag order even legal? It is not. It’s as clearly a violation of the First Amendment as anything could be. This prohibits a defendant from speak in his own defense in a public forum.
There is no doubt this is a political prosecution. The left is willing to do anything to prevent Trump from getting into office.
Update: This judge is a foreigner from Bogota, Columbia, a nominal American at best. Columbia is home to the narco drug cartels. One can only speculate on his ties to them.

Meh, let him issue a gag order…it would be just terrible if the information just happened to get “leaked”…is is the case with many things it seems.

It is awesome that we won't have to hear this piece of subhuman piece of crap bitch about this anymore! I wish he could be gagged out of the race all together. He is a real danger to this country.
Nah, it will be “leaked”

You are a lying weasel. A gag order seems likely. You have exonerated him and you haven't even seen the charges.
Please tell me where I said I exonerated anyone. I don't have that power and I've made no claims of that. What are you basing your assertion that he is guilty on? BTW, what charges is he facing? Inquiring minds would like to know what you know that hasn't been released from that "sealed" indictment.

Forum List

Back