Breaking! Manhattan Judge will impose a GAG order on Monday that will BAN Trump from talking publicly about his Tuesday arrest in NYC

Out of 8 million people, TWO showed up for this. And 50 members of the Democrat Propaganda machine to cover it! :auiqs.jpg:

With a penalty of 30 DAYS jail time or $1,000 fine.

69365743-11930577-Manhattan_s_Acting_Supreme_Court_Justice_Juan_Merchan_has_been_d-a-34_1680459669145.jpg

Manhattan's Acting Supreme Court Justice Juan Merchan has been described as a 'no-nonsense judge' who wouldn't hesitate to jail someone for a breach of a gag order.

Just the fact this indictment was leaked is a crime, a felony in fact. I’ve heard of no search for the leakers.

How is a gag order even legal? It is not. It’s as clearly a violation of the First Amendment as anything could be. This prohibits a defendant from speak in his own defense in a public forum.
There is no doubt this is a political prosecution. The left is willing to do anything to prevent Trump from getting into office.
Update: This judge is a foreigner from Bogota, Columbia, a nominal American at best. Columbia is home to the narco drug cartels. One can only speculate on his ties to them.

He is a American. He is more of a American than you pieces of garbage. The gag order covers all parties in the case not just Donald Trump.

Technically, I think he can bar the press from the proceedings if he chooses to. I think the uproar would be deafening though. He couldn't silence the democrat shithouse lawyers on this board though. The indictment hasn't even been unsealed yet and they already know what the charges are and that he is guilty. LMAO.
Dems would love to ban press from the trial if it gets that far. Then all the press would have would be leaks.

Exactly. A gag on a front running presidential candidate is simply the wrong thing to do in America. Trump should be free to speak about any subject! These leftists are trying their damnedest to ignite a civil war!

He can talk about anything he wants except the case. I'll bet if Bragg was talking about it, you would be demanding he be jailed.

Dems would love to ban press from the trial if it gets that far. Then all the press would have would be leaks.
That's all they've had since the indictment was announced Fri. but that hasn't stopped them from announcing that there are 28--or 29--or 30 charges (depending on which station you're watching) and that Trump is guilty on all counts. The indictment is under seal. LOL, what a circus.

New York has become Ground Zero for the Democratic Party's destruction of American Justice. You Democrat supporters must be very proud.

You Nazis are the criminals. It is sad that it has come to this but given Trump's past, I am not surprised.

So in your mind, the first amendment be damned, right? Also Trump is a huge asset to the country in making America great again.

The first amendment is not at issue here. Trump and his supporters want to turn this into Nazi Germany.

Nothing is going to blow up. We will see the charges, the evidence and whether the evidence warrants a conviction. That is all.

It's ridiculous.

I don't even like Trump but you TDS inflicted morons aren't even amusing

Exactly. A gag on a front running presidential candidate is simply the wrong thing to do in America. Trump should be free to speak about any subject! These leftists are trying their damnedest to ignite a civil war!
All they're doing is making more MAGAs.

Forum List

Back