Breaking! Manhattan Judge will impose a GAG order on Monday that will BAN Trump from talking publicly about his Tuesday arrest in NYC

Trumpp supporters are the morons and criminals.
I am seeing you grasping your pearls over a gag order that may or may not happen in a trial that no one has any idea of what the charges are--and you've already convicted him. I think you may be the moron or the criminal or both. Ironic.

Nobody wants to ban 37 year old men walking down the street all dressed up as a "girl".

They just don't want you preying on children trying to influence their sexuality.

You are a lying weasel. This has nothing to do with children. It is about getting others to hate as much as you do.

Technically, I think he can bar the press from the proceedings if he chooses to. I think the uproar would be deafening though. He couldn't silence the democrat shithouse lawyers on this board though. The indictment hasn't even been unsealed yet and they already know what the charges are and that he is guilty. LMAO.

I do think that he will limit the number of media people allowed in the courthouse. You could see pool coverage of this.

I am seeing you grasping your pearls over a gag order that may or may not happen in a trial that no one has any idea of what the charges are--and you've already convicted him. I think you may be the moron or the criminal or both. Ironic.

You are a lying weasel. A gag order seems likely. You have exonerated him and you haven't even seen the charges.

Christian schools are academies of hate. Radical right wing Christians are attacking this country.
Youre a threat to free and innocent people. YOU are the reason the left needs to be removed from power. America cannot coexist with the delusional

Forum List

Back