Breaking: Mass Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas ... 7 confirmed dead

The thing that annoys me most when this shit happens is that instead of responsible journalism, we get a bunch of half assed "journalists" guessing about the 'why', speculating about stuff without regard for people who may be hurt by it.

They have to fill in the time somehow...especially if it is live to air. The alternative is.....?

All they are saying now is that the guy was pissed off about being redeployed to Iraq.

It may have nothing to do with his religious beliefs. We will have to wait and see
I would normally agree but two others were involved. This was reported by a military member on scene as a planned execution style attack

You're a lefty droid.

3 ppl are responsible. This isn't a matter of some kid stressing out.

All they are saying now is that the guy was pissed off about being redeployed to Iraq.

It may have nothing to do with his religious beliefs. We will have to wait and see
I would normally agree but two others were involved. This was reported by a military member on scene as a planned execution style attack

Agreed. 2 handguns with the guy shot dead. 12 dead, 31 wounded. 1 person? :doubt:

The thing that annoys me most when this shit happens is that instead of responsible journalism, we get a bunch of half assed "journalists" guessing about the 'why', speculating about stuff without regard for people who may be hurt by it.

Interestingly, the last of the media to run the name? Those irresponsible rightwing whackjobs at Faux News. They chose to wait until they got the name directly from the Army.

I just heard Shepard Smith refuse to run with it, turn to Mr. Ed. and the name is all over the place.

That's because he is a professional. He waited until the US Army confirmed the name - which means they had ensured his family were aware. His family are guilty of nothing and it is horrific that they probably found out about this via some crappy unprofessional 'news' channel.

My son is stationed at Fort Hood. I just got an e-mail from my daughter. She said that he had sent her a quick e-mail so she could let everybody know that he and his family were safe. As you can imagine, he told her things at Fort Hood were very secure right now. Not just because my son is stationed there at Fort Hood but isn't anybody smart enough to know that the terrorist muslim bastards are inflitrating all areas of our country these days and things like this are going to pop up like this more and more often. The US needs to get smart and start looking into the muslim population in this country with a fine tooth comb. I wouldn't at all be surprised if Obama himself isn't a muslim or a muslim sympathizer.

Agreed. 2 handguns with the guy shot dead. 12 dead, 31 wounded. 1 person? :doubt:

They just stated that a civilian police officer shot and killed the shooter and someone else shot the police officer and killed him. This was a planned out terrorist attack.
No way, one person could have done that kind of damage with just handguns, there were others involved.

We don't KNOW 2 others were involved. That's just what is currently reported.

They just stated that a civilian police officer shot and killed the shooter and someone else shot the police officer and killed him. This was a planned out terrorist attack.
No way, one person could have done that kind of damage with just handguns, there were others involved.

According to Fox, the other two have been released.

We don't know shit right now. The vast majority of what we 'know', we don't really 'know'.

We don't KNOW 2 others were involved. That's just what is currently reported.

Congressman Carter just said on fox that the 2 that were in custody have been released, and they are still looking for 1 more.

EDIT: You heard it before I typed it.

My son is stationed at Fort Hood. I just got an e-mail from my daughter. She said that he had sent her a quick e-mail so she could let everybody know that he and his family were safe. As you can imagine, he told her things at Fort Hood were very secure right now. Not just because my son is stationed there at Fort Hood but isn't anybody smart enough to know that the terrorist muslim bastards are inflitrating all areas of our country these days and things like this are going to pop up like this more and more often. The US needs to get smart and start looking into the muslim population in this country with a fine tooth comb. I wouldn't at all be surprised if Obama himself isn't a muslim or a muslim sympathizer.

There was an arrest recently of a muslim living in Denver who had plans to blow up something in New York, using the same technique that they did on the Spain subway train. When are we going to have enough of these people. Then we get a muslim living here that runs over his own daughter because she is becoming too westernized. These people are freegin nuts and they are roaming our streets and infiltrating into our society. There is NOTHING peaceful about this religion or their followers, they are a violent group of people intent on forcing their religion and beliefs on everyone else or killing them, and the so-called peaceful muslims say NADA, nothing to condem these atrocities. Yeah, I am prejudised and have reason to be so.

Forum List

Back