Breaking: Mass Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas ... 7 confirmed dead

But that means that Pixie will only get the 20 that Sunni can give and lose out on the 59 that you can give.

I would recommend that you rep Sunni, then rep me, and rep a few others...then you can rep Pixie as she properly deserves.

And it probably is Bush's fault since he lives closer to Fort Hood than all of the other former Presidents.
Whore!

I repped him :lol:
I did too..he cracks me up.

Hasan snapped because he could not get out of deployment. This was the action of a deranged soldier. Anyone who confuses this criminal act with terrorism is either an outright idiot or motivated by malignant intent.

Don't you want to wait until the facts are clear before you start calling names?

Its all over the net. And Fox just confirmed it.

O I C.. Fox... :lol:

Well, at least they had the good grace to actually wait to get the name confirmed from the fucking Army. Unlike the rest of the 'legitimate' media who ran with it on 'rumor' and 'insider' info.

Personally, I call that responsible journalism. An inconvenient truth for the drooling koolaiders, but that's life.

Who ran with it? They were saying on msnbc that there would be a press conference on it.

Hasan snapped because he could not get out of deployment. This was the action of a deranged soldier. Anyone who confuses this criminal act with terrorism is either an outright idiot or motivated by malignant intent.

Interesting that you apparently know more than the US Army. Because they say they don't know yet.

O I C.. Fox... :lol:

Well, at least they had the good grace to actually wait to get the name confirmed from the fucking Army. Unlike the rest of the 'legitimate' media who ran with it on 'rumor' and 'insider' info.

Personally, I call that responsible journalism. An inconvenient truth for the drooling koolaiders, but that's life.

Who ran with it? They were saying on msnbc that there would be a press conference on it.

ABC and CNN both reported it before the Army confirmed the name. Piss poor journalism from apparent legitimate broadcasters.... Those quick to condemn "Faux" news, might want to make note that they bothered to withhold the name - and ensured that no one they interviewed named him, until they had it confirmed from the Army.

Fact is that we do not have any clue as to the motivation behind this yet. We do not even know for certain that the two soldiers in custody had anything to do with it. It could have been a flat out murder of one primary target or it could have been an act of terrorism.

We probably will not know for a few days.

According to Ft. Hood, Hasan was not alone.
Release No. 20091105-01

III Corps & Fort Hood Public Affairs Office
Contact Christopher J. Haug Chief, Media Relations
Phone (254) 287-9993
Fax (254) 288-2750
E-mail [email protected]

= = = = = = = = = = = = = =
CONFIRMED SHOOTING AT FORT HOOD
= = = = = = = = = = = = = =

FORT HOOD, Texas - Department of Emergency Services officials confirmed at approximately 1:30 p.m. Nov. 5 that more than one shooter fired shots into the Soldiers Readiness Processing Center and Howze Theater on Fort Hood. Emergency personnel have responded to the scene and evacuated several
wounded.

Officials cannot at this time confirm the number of fatalities or wounded.

Of the shooters, one has been apprehended.

Media representatives who are interested in covering this event are asked to call the III Corps Public Affairs Office at (254) 287-9993. Public affairs representatives will meet members of the media at the Fort Hood Main Gate.

# # # END # # #

The first thing that crossed my mind was another Religious Extremist.

I never would have guessed an Army Major and a psychiatrist.

What is nauseating is the lengths to which people will go to try to pin this sort of behavior on the Army rather than on the person who did it.

The media is already spinning it, and I see ppl on here doing it as well.

Me too, it truly is nauseating. PC is and has been destroying this nation for some time now. Are Muslims a protected class since 9-11? Sure they are

The guy was a convert to Islam, which by the way makes him a muslim

Does terrorism by any other name make it a lesser terror act? they are called to strike fear into the hearts of the infidel. I do not fear calling a spade a spade.

This is terrorism plain and simple, this is jihad in our own back yard and people are afraid to call it what it is? WHY? I ask

I am disgusted and heartbroken. To know people who are Soldiers and Marines, they know the truth, why don't we?

They do not hate on Muslims or the religion, but they are aware more than most of what the heart of the matter is. There are jihadists that indeed kill for allah.

Anyone who converts to Islam is mentally derranged. It's one thing to be brainwashed since birth, but converting.....:eusa_eh:

You must know him.

The first thing that crossed my mind was another Religious Extremist.

I never would have guessed an Army Major and a psychiatrist.

I hope that serves as a lesson to you.

Hate to say so but I'm with rdean on this one. Looks like it very well could of been a jihadist. I never would of guessed him to be a psychiatrist in the Army either.

ABC and CNN both reported it before the Army confirmed the name. Piss poor journalism from apparent legitimate broadcasters.... Those quick to condemn "Faux" news, might want to make note that they bothered to withhold the name - and ensured that no one they interviewed named him, until they had it confirmed from the Army.

:thup: GO FOX NEWS!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

that's why we call you Dummies!

You're not helping.

The fact is that WE don't know jack shit.

Fact is that we do not have any clue as to the motivation behind this yet. We do not even know for certain that the two soldiers in custody had anything to do with it. It could have been a flat out murder of one primary target or it could have been an act of terrorism.

We probably will not know for a few days.

the two soldiers in custody have already been released Ollie

Forum List

Back