Breaking: Mass Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas ... 7 confirmed dead

Fact is that we do not have any clue as to the motivation behind this yet. We do not even know for certain that the two soldiers in custody had anything to do with it. It could have been a flat out murder of one primary target or it could have been an act of terrorism.

We probably will not know for a few days.

the two soldiers in custody have already been released Ollie

According to CNN they released those two but still have somebody in custody.

Press conference coming soon.

OK each clip of a 9-mm can hold 15 rounds that is 30 rounds, this guy if he was a loner would have to reload to hit as many as he did in a short time frame. Not to mention this guy was in the Medical Field therefore not known to be a good shooter.

Fact is that we do not have any clue as to the motivation behind this yet. We do not even know for certain that the two soldiers in custody had anything to do with it. It could have been a flat out murder of one primary target or it could have been an act of terrorism.

We probably will not know for a few days.

the two soldiers in custody have already been released Ollie

So it's starting to look like the Doc went off the deep end and acted alone.

OK each clip of a 9-mm can hold 15 rounds that is 30 rounds, this guy if he was a loner would have to reload to hit as many as he did in a short time frame. Not to mention this guy was in the Medical Field therefore not known to be a good shooter.

This guy could have a marksman ribbon with a silver oak leaf cluster for all we know ....

Whoever just edited that into Wiki fucked up. Every officer's rank is abbreviated with a period after it except the Major's ....
It wasn't just edited in, according to the history. However I will fix the small formality error right now.

I noted this merely due to the small coincidence it was, a result of a Google search of this suspect's name and rank.

Seriously?

Yep... I Heard it via AP...

:)

peace...

Oh great, now we are letting these freggin towel heads in our own military. Send them back to their own countries on the next boat out of here and let them rot there. I have had enough of them and I am sick and tired of the so-called peaceful muslims not speaking out against terrorism. You never hear that.

Where have you been?

Statements Against Terror
Muslims Condemn Terrorist Attacks

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJK05g2j3Vs]YouTube - Indian Muslims declare terrorism anti-Islamic - 03 Nov 09[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX7kuQ2h_zc]YouTube - Muslim Protest at Saudi Embassy, Washington, DC[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-1XQZNtoGM]YouTube - JHELUM Protest against Al-Qaeda & Taliban after they killed Dr. Mufti Sarfaraz Naeemi in Lahore[/ame]

No, it was Bush's fault :cuckoo:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to PixieStix again
You're the twit that blamed it on Clinton on page one or two of this thread.
Shut the fuck up, ravi. You are so fucking paranoid. Terry blamed nothing on Clinton.

Get your partisan head out of your partisan ass - just for once in your pathetic little life. You keep trying in this thread. Just stop it. Please.

Wow. Fox News has Col Terry Lee (Ret) that worked with this Hasan guy. He is confirming Hasan was a Muslim convert and believed Muslims should "rise up against the aggressors".

What's so interesting, mm?

Whoever just edited that into Wiki fucked up. Every officer's rank is abbreviated with a period after it except the Major's ....
It wasn't just edited in, according to the history. However I will fix the small formality error right now.

I noted this merely due to the small coincidence it was, a result of a Google search of this suspect's name and rank.

It's not the same name, it's a similar name.

Malik Nadal Hasan, Major, US Army (KA Nadal)

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to PixieStix again
Shut the fuck up, ravi. You are so fucking paranoid. Terry blamed nothing on Clinton.

Get your partisan head out of your partisan ass - just for once in your pathetic little life. You keep trying in this thread. Just stop it. Please.
:eusa_liar:

lol...she's not the only one that tried to make it partisan...but your blinders are noted.

I know.

Wow. Fox News has Col Terry Lee (Ret) that worked with this Hasan guy. He is confirming Hasan was a Muslim convert and believed Muslims should "rise up against the aggressors".

I'm listening to that, was switching around before that. This guy explains to a large degree why he got a bad review. He seems to say that there must be a reason why he went from Walter Reed to Ft. Hood.

:cool:

Thanks MM and CG

People that are mentally deranged tend to use any excuse they can find to justify their bad actions.

It seems more likely that someone that recently converted to Islam was looking for a reason to justify his actions to himself.

lol...she's not the only one that tried to make it partisan...but your blinders are noted.
You stupid bitch - Terry did no such thing.

I was only trying to state the fact that from Clinton and before him that Congress cut the total allotted enlisted force. I wasn't signaling Clinton out ding dong, I was using his name as a point B-A reference.

I was only trying to state the fact that from Clinton and before him that Congress cut the total allotted enlisted force. I wasn't signaling Clinton out ding dong, I was using his name as a point B-A reference.
I don't believe you, but whatever.

I'm sure you have been just as outraged at the outsourcing of military duties that went on under Bush.

It wouldn't have mattered in this instance, the people checking id wouldn't have prevented this guy from getting on base.

Forum List

Back