Breaking: Mass Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas ... 7 confirmed dead

The main stream media will drum this up as crazy person and not Islamofacism, specifally to appease Muslims in general. The usually suspects (Shogun and Dogshit) will call me a bigot, but can you really say with a straight face that his Islamic beliefs took no part in his motivation to kill American soldiers in cold-blood?

Shogun and Dogshit, who you crappin?

13 dead, 30 wounded in shootings at Fort Hood - Crime & courts- msnbc.com
NBC News’ Pete Williams reported that U.S. officials identified the gunman as Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, an Army psychiatrist who had been promoted to major in May. A defense official told NBC News that Hasan arrived at Fort Hood in July for his first assignment after completing his psychiatry residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, followed by a fellowship in disaster and preventive psychiatry.

Appeasing Islamofacism only breeds more attacks!

Once again we do not have a clue as to his true motivations for this attack. It could have been that he was freaked about going to Iraq or it could have been his religion, or it could also be a combination of the two. Since he was killed we may never know for certain. Unless the authorities find a letter or something from him.

They still have someone in custody ... with luck that person can shed some light on this situation.

The main stream media will drum this up as crazy person and not Islamofacism, specifally to appease Muslims in general. The usually suspects (Shogun and Dogshit) will call me a bigot, but can you really say with a straight face that his Islamic beliefs took no part in his motivation to kill American soldiers in cold-blood?

NBC News’ Pete Williams reported that U.S. officials identified the gunman as Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, an Army psychiatrist who had been promoted to major in May. A defense official told NBC News that Hasan arrived at Fort Hood in July for his first assignment after completing his psychiatry residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, followed by a fellowship in disaster and preventive psychiatry.

If there was ever a term that screamed "I repeat what I hear if I like it and I don't care if it doesn't make a damn bit of sense even though I'm trying to sound cutting edge" it is islamofascism. People like you will do this country a favor when your nationalistic ideologies are laid to rest under your coffin.

A normal person freaking out about being employed could lead a person to go AWOL! For an Islamofacist, it would lead him to killing as many Americans as possible! That is what he did!

Once again we do not have a clue as to his true motivations for this attack. It could have been that he was freaked about going to Iraq or it could have been his religion, or it could also be a combination of the two. Since he was killed we may never know for certain. Unless the authorities find a letter or something from him.

If there was ever a term that screamed "I repeat what I hear if I like it and I don't care if it doesn't make a damn bit of sense even though I'm trying to sound cutting edge" it is islamofascism. People like you will do this country a favor when your nationalistic ideologies are laid to rest under your coffin.
I guess Churchill was using "nationalist ideologies" when he decided not to back out of the war. You, on the other hand, would have sat back and allowed Hitler to kill another 100 million people, because after all, he didn't want a war with Britain.

We all have speculation and that is a normal thing to do when we hear of a shocking event because we need to process this in our way to deal with the news. My opinion as to what happened follows:

This guy was for probably many years on the verg of having a mental breakdown. He herd from stories upon stories since right after 9-11 and his coping of it all was to show compassion to the Muslims, thus him converting. Now this guy is hearing the Muslim reasoning and his tiny mind cannot sort it out. What was up to us was Down to him. He just flipped out. I wouldn't doubt it a bit if this guy did get someone to help him.

Again this is my speculation.

His own family members have already confirmed he is a Muslim and objected to the war.

What more proof do you need?

None of what is said is actual proof. I'll wait for the officials to complete their investigations.

There are simply to many unknowns and what ifs yet to pass any judgment.

Hasan snapped because he could not get out of deployment. This was the action of a deranged soldier. Anyone who confuses this criminal act with terrorism is either an outright idiot or motivated by malignant intent.

that's why we call you Dummies!

I agree with you, willow, that those condemn irresponsibly are indeed dummies.

I dont see anyone condemning irresponsibly, indeed its the dummies that would condemn those who speculate, for as you condemn those who are speculating what happened you close you mind to the different scenarios that may of led to this. When people consider all possibilities its good, that is how you solve a crime.

If this man actually converted to Islam than we must look into what is preached in the Mosque, who did this man associate with if indeed he was practicing Islam

This man should of been court martialed a long time ago if the statements quoted by others were actually made by Major Hussien. I also beleive an investigation must be done to see if anyone tried to charge this Major for the statements he made. If it is found out that this Major the statements attributed to him, if it is found out that charges were brought up but not acted on than we must find out why. We should investigate congress to find out why this man was not court martialed and kicked out for his statements.

Imagine if congress profiled all muslem officers in the miltary and investigated these men for loyalty and patrioism, 14 people lives could of been saved.

A normal person freaking out about being employed could lead a person to go AWOL! For an Islamofacist, it would lead him to killing as many Americans as possible! That is what he did!

why don't you let the bodies get cold before you start spouting your bullshit, asshole?

the only difference between you and goebbels is goebbels is dead.

fuck off.

I guess Churchill was using "nationalist ideologies" when he decided not to back out of the war. You, on the other hand, would have sat back and allowed Hitler to kill another 100 million people, because after all, he didn't want a war with Britain.

And the Great Intelligence of the Nationalists spikes again! That's too fucking stupid to respond to except to ask.....please try again. Please.

I'm surprised it took this long to happen. Tension on base right now has got to be at an unbelievable level.
Stop trying to blame President Obama. Just because of his continuing two wars, stretching our troops really thin and not letting them leave after their enlistment is up, while at the same time cutting the military budget is NO reason for you to put this on him.

Moderators should some degree of impartiality, but the trollish Del is incapable of that.

Here is his neg rep comment to me: "fuck off, asshole!"

Nice neutrality you troll!:cuckoo:

Last edited:

There's a huge difference between a random shooter who MIGHT be a Muslim fanatic, and a war that it took the US two years to become involved in (what's that about sitting back again?)

Moderators should some degree of impartiality, but the trollish Del is incapable of that.

Here is his neg rep comment to me: "fuck off, asshole!"

Nice neutrality who troll!:cuckoo:

There is nothing in the rules that says he can't neg rep you or call you an arsehole.
Now banning you for your political beliefs is another thing. Has he done that? No. Quit your whining...

Forum List

Back