Breaking: Mass Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas ... 7 confirmed dead

that's why we call you Dummies!

I agree with you, willow, that those condemn irresponsibly are indeed dummies.

I dont see anyone condemning irresponsibly, indeed its the dummies that would condemn those who speculate, for as you condemn those who are speculating what happened you close you mind to the different scenarios that may of led to this. When people consider all possibilities its good, that is how you solve a crime.

If this man actually converted to Islam than we must look into what is preached in the Mosque, who did this man associate with if indeed he was practicing Islam

This man should of been court martialed a long time ago if the statements quoted by others were actually made by Major Hussien. I also beleive an investigation must be done to see if anyone tried to charge this Major for the statements he made. If it is found out that this Major the statements attributed to him, if it is found out that charges were brought up but not acted on than we must find out why. We should investigate congress to find out why this man was not court martialed and kicked out for his statements.

Imagine if congress profiled all muslem officers in the miltary and investigated these men for loyalty and patrioism, 14 people lives could of been saved.

Wow!

Willow

See Maple and Black Dog's posts to see why it is stupid/dangerous to assume...

I haven't assumed anything. The MF who shot those soldiers at Ft. Hood was a muslim. The news just said so. I wasn't assuming he was muslim when I posted it. I had already heard it on the news. If you are a muslim or a muslim sympathizer you can kiss my big old butt just like the rest of the muslims can.

Willow

See Maple and Black Dog's posts to see why it is stupid/dangerous to assume...

I haven't assumed anything. The MF who shot those soldiers at Ft. Hood was a muslim. The news just said so. I wasn't assuming he was muslim when I posted it. I had already heard it on the news. If you are a muslim or a muslim sympathizer you can kiss my big old butt just like the rest of the muslims can.

How about that guy who shot the abortion doctor in church...?

why don't you let the bodies get cold before you start spouting your bullshit, asshole?

the only difference between you and goebbels is goebbels is dead.

fuck off.

:clap2:

Ghook's too busy trying to blame the Muslims to actually care about these dead soldiers.

You think they would interview someone claiming to be the shooters brother without vetting him?

you think that means he knows and is telling the truth?

I heard a cousin talking on FOX, haven't heard a brother. It's weird that family members, presumably in shock are talking to the media.
shock can make one to do things they normally never would. I feel sorry for all the surviving family members.

You think they would interview someone claiming to be the shooters brother without vetting him?

I heard a cousin talking on FOX, haven't heard a brother. It's weird that family members, presumably in shock are talking to the media.
Normally one might assume they would be in shock. Shock denotes surprise. They might not have been surprised. Might even be celebrating for all we know. 47 virgins and all....

so what has been reported most recently on Fox is that this guy was a muslim, not converted, lifelong, and that he joined the military pre- 9-11. He has become increasingly disgruntled about the war in Iraq and has verbalized his beliefs that it is okay for Muslims to rise up against those who do war against them. So, if true, this was an action based on religion and ideology.

It means he claims it. What he said was corroborated by another Military officer who served with the shooter.

At what point do you accept it?

call me crazy, but i like to wait until the investigation is over, rather than go off half cocked based on what his brother's uncle's cousin's dog said.

feel free to do otherwise.

None of what is said is actual proof. I'll wait for the officials to complete their investigations.

There are simply to many unknowns and what ifs yet to pass any judgment.

And you also have to know there will be a paper version and there will be another version.
What part of an interview with the shooters brother, where the shooters brother said this, do you not understand?

Which "version" does that belong in?

I understand perfectly. I suppose I do not want this to be anything related to the war on terror. I know that I am not ready to jump to any conclusions yet. There are still too many unknowns to this whole thing. He could have freaked out, He could have decided to be a martyr. I don't know. I do hope somehow they do find the motive other than a simple disgruntled Muslim. That just leaves too much open.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
It means he claims it. What he said was corroborated by another Military officer who served with the shooter.

At what point do you accept it?

call me crazy, but i like to wait until the investigation is over, rather than go off half cocked based on what his brother's uncle's cousin's dog said.

feel free to do otherwise.
I agree. I drew NO conclusions, of you read back. I merely asked curve what part of it did he/she not understand.

But...

The shooter is being identified as Major Malik Nadal Hasan . He was a 39-year-old unmarried US Army psychiatrist. The shooter's cousin told FOX News that he was born and raised a Muslim. The cousin said he was harassed for his Muslim background despite being born and raised in Virginia. The relative added that he was making a six-figure income but was unhappy with his job and unhappy with his penidng deployment to Iraq. The Army says he was officially listed as having no religious preference.CNN is reporting that the man is of Jordanian descent.
The Army says 12 people were killed and 31 wounded. Hasan is among the dead. He was shot by Army security.
Initially, three other soldiers were detained but now officials are saying that they believe Hassan acted alone.
Family of Fort Hood shooter says he was unappy about being transferred to Iraq (live video link)

Last edited:
It wasn't just edited in, according to the history. However I will fix the small formality error right now.

I noted this merely due to the small coincidence it was, a result of a Google search of this suspect's name and rank.

It's not the same name, it's a similar name.

Malik Nadal Hasan, Major, US Army (KA Nadal)
I know.

That would be like confusing MidnightMarauder with MidnightMasturbator.

Similar names.

Hmmm....

A muslim goes on a shooting spree and kills innocent soldiers and civilians.

Where have I heard this before?

And there's one of our resident racists.

I'm not sure how you could call me a racist. I have nothing against the human race.

I do, however; have something against violent, overly religious muslims who view all non-violent, non-overly religious muslims and non-muslims as infadels.

Forum List

Back