Breaking: Mass Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas ... 7 confirmed dead

Willow

See Maple and Black Dog's posts to see why it is stupid/dangerous to assume...

I haven't assumed anything. The MF who shot those soldiers at Ft. Hood was a muslim. The news just said so. I wasn't assuming he was muslim when I posted it. I had already heard it on the news. If you are a muslim or a muslim sympathizer you can kiss my big old butt just like the rest of the muslims can.

You assumed he did what he did because of his religion....and that makes you a moron...

Willow

I haven't assumed anything. The MF who shot those soldiers at Ft. Hood was a muslim. The news just said so. I wasn't assuming he was muslim when I posted it. I had already heard it on the news. If you are a muslim or a muslim sympathizer you can kiss my big old butt just like the rest of the muslims can.

You assumed he did what he did because of his religion....and that makes you a moron...

What doesn't ASSuming that he wasn't motivated by his religion! I say an :ahole-1:!

Moderators should some degree of impartiality, but the trollish Del is incapable of that.

Here is his neg rep comment to me: "fuck off, asshole!"

Nice neutrality you troll!:cuckoo:

Why is he supposed to be neutral?

After all, he is a USMB member.

What the fuck, man???

Willow

well has he said it's ok to kill people who are against Islam?

Willow

it's going to turn out his assumption was ture. He's no moron.

Hmmm....

A muslim goes on a shooting spree and kills innocent soldiers and civilians.

Where have I heard this before?

And there's one of our resident racists.

I'm not sure how you could call me a racist. I have nothing against the human race.

I do, however; have something against violent, overly religious muslims who view all non-violent, non-overly religious muslims and non-muslims as infadels.

Islam is not a race. This guy could very well not have even been Middle Easter but changed his name to a muslim name like so many do. He could have been black like the guy who attacked the recruiting post, or white, or hispanic, who knows?

• Thanks
Reactions: del

I'm not sure how you could call me a racist. I have nothing against the human race.

I do, however; have something against violent, overly religious muslims who view all non-violent, non-overly religious muslims and non-muslims as infadels.

Islam is not a race. This guy could very well not have even been Middle Easter but changed his name to a muslim name like so many do. He could have been black like the guy who attacked the recruiting post, or white, or hispanic, who knows?

what was the "shoe-bomber"s real name? just asking.

It isn't correct to call this a terrorist attack. The half dozen or more domestic terror attacks we've had in the last few years are more aptly termed muslim attacks. Terrorists have political agendas, the muslim attacks we've experienced have not generally been associated with terrorist organizations or political ideologies, they're just muslims and that's what they do. Islam is a religion of peace. Peace to a muslim is when they have conquered the world and everyone who doesn't agree with them is dead.

And there is a BIG difference between American Muslims and Islamofacists! Many American Muslims (Kalam is a good example) that love this country! Then there are Islamofacists, like the DC Sniper and the Ft.Hood Killer, hate this country and want to hurt Americans because of their beliefs!

Good thing the vast majority of American Muslims are not radicals!

richard reid

News says he was Jordanian.

it's going to turn out his assumption was ture. He's no moron.

Anybody who assumes in this situation is a moron IMO...

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Richard Reed, but he also went by some Middle Eastern names.

News says he was Jordanian.

and born in the united states

well did he make that claim or not? that it was ok to kill those who "oppose islam"?

Don't play semantics with me Elvis...I know exactly what he meant and so do you. Not just from that post, but many others he's made in the past.

Forum List

Back