Breaking: Mass Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas ... 7 confirmed dead

A normal person freaking out about being employed could lead a person to go AWOL! For an Islamofacist, it would lead him to killing as many Americans as possible! That is what he did!

The main stream media will drum this up as crazy person and not Islamofacism, specifally to appease Muslims in general. The usually suspects (Shogun and Dogshit) will call me a bigot, but can you really say with a straight face that his Islamic beliefs took no part in his motivation to kill American soldiers in cold-blood?

Shogun and Dogshit, who you crappin?

Appeasing Islamofacism only breeds more attacks!

Once again we do not have a clue as to his true motivations for this attack. It could have been that he was freaked about going to Iraq or it could have been his religion, or it could also be a combination of the two. Since he was killed we may never know for certain. Unless the authorities find a letter or something from him.

he sure as shit did not go down to iraqi town and start shooting up the place, seems he chose his enemies (American soldiers) then went about the business of killing them.

I guess Churchill was using "nationalist ideologies" when he decided not to back out of the war. You, on the other hand, would have sat back and allowed Hitler to kill another 100 million people, because after all, he didn't want a war with Britain.

There's a huge difference between a random shooter who MIGHT be a Muslim fanatic, and a war that it took the US two years to become involved in (what's that about sitting back again?)

do you call supporting Britain and Russia with supplies before pearl harbor "sitting back"? I was responding to his claim about the term "islamofascism". not this particular affair. By the way, do you speak Japanese?

Moderators should some degree of impartiality, but the trollish Del is incapable of that.

Here is his neg rep comment to me: "fuck off, asshole!"

Nice neutrality who troll!:cuckoo:

you let me know when i let it effect my moderation, mmkay, hebofascist?

thanks, fuckwit
:thup:

Once again we do not have a clue as to his true motivations for this attack. It could have been that he was freaked about going to Iraq or it could have been his religion, or it could also be a combination of the two. Since he was killed we may never know for certain. Unless the authorities find a letter or something from him.

His own family members have already confirmed he is a Muslim and objected to the war.

What more proof do you need?

None of what is said is actual proof. I'll wait for the officials to complete their investigations.

There are simply to many unknowns and what ifs yet to pass any judgment.

And you also have to know there will be a paper version and there will be another version.

I guess Churchill was using "nationalist ideologies" when he decided not to back out of the war. You, on the other hand, would have sat back and allowed Hitler to kill another 100 million people, because after all, he didn't want a war with Britain.

There's a huge difference between a random shooter who MIGHT be a Muslim fanatic, and a war that it took the US two years to become involved in (what's that about sitting back again?)

do you call supporting Britain and Russia with supplies before pearl harbor "sitting back"? I was responding to his claim about the term "islamofascism". not this particular affair. By the way, do you speak Japanese?

No I don't speak Japanese, do you?

There's helping out and then there's helping out...

You're welcome.

You're welcome.

I hope you're not insinuating that YOU fought in WWII? Are you?

this was premeditated murder, he was not just walking around freaking out, he calculated his attack then carried it out.

Hmmm....

A muslim goes on a shooting spree and kills innocent soldiers and civilians.

Where have I heard this before?

His own family members have already

What more proof do you need?

None of what is said is actual proof. I'll wait for the officials to complete their investigations.

And you also have to know there will be a paper version and there will be another version.
What part of an interview with the shooters brother, where the shooters brother said this, do you not understand?

Which "version" does that belong in?

We were supplying Germany as well, but that's another convo. You could not have been responding to my comment about the term islamofascism because you don't seem to understand what my post actually said.

What part of an interview with the shooters brother, where the shooters brother said this, do you not understand?

the we don't know if it's true version.

thanks for playing.

Hmmm....

A muslim goes on a shooting spree and kills innocent soldiers and civilians.

Where have I heard this before?

Maybe it was this guy you were thinking about DavidS. :cool:

"Jewish settler kills 30 at holy site

A Jewish settler has killed up to 30 Palestinians at a mosque in Hebron after opening fire as people gathered for Friday morning prayers.
US-born doctor Baruch Goldstein, 38, burst into the mosque in the Machpela Cave and fired up to 100 bullets at worshippers, according to state TV reports.

Eyewitnesses said Goldstein sprayed people with his automatic Galil rifle, an Israeli-made copy of the Soviet AK47. The shooting spree lasted at least 10 minutes, witnesses added.

The mosque was packed with up to 800 worshippers for prayers in the Muslim fasting month of Ramadan.

Goldstein, wearing the uniform of an army reservist, was found dead in the mosque after the shooting stopped".

BBC - Homepage

• Thanks
Reactions: del

We were supplying Germany as well, but that's another convo. You could not have been responding to my comment about the term islamofascism because you don't seem to understand what my post actually said.

Are you one of those "the Bush family supported Hitler" clowns?

Ollie's time in the military assures me he knows I'm referencing the art of separating the "official" version from what really happened. In short, there is going to be so much bullshit flying around this thing it is impossible for any of us to know for sure what has been the cause. Maybe this guy left a Terrorist Love Letter like the Tenn. Church Terrorist in which case we will have a pretty clear picture. Short of that, there's going to be a LOT of bullshit.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back