Breaking: Mass Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas ... 7 confirmed dead

well did he make that claim or not? that it was ok to kill those who "oppose islam"?

Don't play semantics with me Elvis...I know exactly what he meant and so do you. Not just from that post, but many others he's made in the past.

if the killer made that statement, how would it be insane to make a supposition about his motives?

funny how that works,, you make assumptions about BBD but you cry fowl (feathers) when you think he makes assumptions even though they will prove to be 100% accurate.. funneee how that works..

I am not making assumptions at all. I have read enough of his posts to form an opinion.

oh really, they have proved 100 percent accurate? Have you read all the witness statements? His military records? Was he a fundie muslim, or did he give it lip service? What was his attitude towards non-muslims? Was there a suicide letter? What were his politics? What was his motivation for the attack.

Answer them one by one Willow. Take your time. Then we'll talk about 'assumptions' again...

Anybody who assumes in this situation is a moron IMO...

And who doesnt assume is in a lesser position of debate, seriously, so many folks are telling others what they can and cant do, what they can and cannot think, if we should speculate or not speculate.

Who the fuck are you people to tell others what should be thinking, my god, what a bunch of scary bigots you folks are.

So if I assume ten possibilities I am a moron, you on the other hand am not a moron because you are able not to think.

So those who dont think or cannot think in this case are smart and those who wish to speculate are the morons.

One day when you hear shooting outside you would be a moron to assume you know whats happening so please do not speculate that you may need to take action to save your life or to recognize a similiar circumstance that may happen in your neighborhood.

So all you folks, quit thinking, quit judging, quit speculating, quit profiling, quite assuming, quit using your imagination and sit quitely like good pacifists

Obama will tell you what to think soon enough.

well did he make that claim or not? that it was ok to kill those who "oppose islam"?

Don't play semantics with me Elvis...I know exactly what he meant and so do you. Not just from that post, but many others he's made in the past.

if the killer made that statement, how would it be insane to make a supposition about his motives?

Did he make that statement? And if you look back and the original dialogue between BBD and I, what does that have to do with anything anyway? You've gone off on a tangent...

Did he make that statement? And if you look back and the original dialogue between BBD and I, what does that have to do with anything anyway? You've gone off on a tangent...

you said anyone who makes assumptions (meaning theories) about this situation is a moron. if he said anyone who is against islam is fair game, it doesn't sound too silly to me.

funny how that works,, you make assumptions about BBD but you cry fowl (feathers) when you think he makes assumptions even though they will prove to be 100% accurate.. funneee how that works..

I am not making assumptions at all. I have read enough of his posts to form an opinion.

oh really, they have proved 100 percent accurate? Have you read all the witness statements? His military records? Was he a fundie muslim, or did he give it lip service? What was his attitude towards non-muslims? Was there a suicide letter? What were his politics? What was his motivation for the attack.

Answer them one by one Willow. Take your time. Then we'll talk about 'assumptions' again...

I have already posted what the lastest is being reported. so fundamentally you made assumptions based on what you read and then you turn around and say BBD cannot assume from what's been reported? well that's a clear case of hypocrisy for ya.. again,, guy was a lifelong muslim, joined military pre 9-11 has become increasinly disgruntled with the US in Iraq, and stated so,, (they are now investigating entries he made to blogs) and it has been reported that he verbally said he believed it was okay for muslims to rise up against aggressors. Now what do you think?

And who doesnt assume is in a lesser position of debate, seriously, so many folks are telling others what they can and cant do, what they can and cannot think, if we should speculate or not speculate.

Who the fuck are you people to tell others what should be thinking, my god, what a bunch of scary bigots you folks are.

So if I assume ten possibilities I am a moron, you on the other hand am not a moron because you are able not to think.

So those who dont think or cannot think in this case are smart and those who wish to speculate are the morons.

One day when you hear shooting outside you would be a moron to assume you know whats happening so please do not speculate that you may need to take action to save your life or to recognize a similiar circumstance that may happen in your neighborhood.

So all you folks, quit thinking, quit judging, quit speculating, quit profiling, quite assuming, quit using your imagination and sit quitely like good pacifists

Assuming got a Sikh gas station attendant killed after 9-11. Assuming got Iraq invaded. Assuming had the Oklahoma bombing the work of Muslims, too

you wanna assume, go ahead.....but next time you walk down the street and somebody smacks you one because they 'assumed' something, go whine to somebody who will give a shit.

There's assuming and then there's assuming. Seeing some homie gangbangers shooting at each other is one thing, this is a whole different thing.

I'm sure fred Phelps will tell you what to do...

I have already posted what the lastest is being reported. so fundamentally you made assumptions based on what you read and then you turn around and say BBD cannot assume from what's been reported? well that's a clear case of hypocrisy for ya.. again,, guy was a lifelong muslim, joined military pre 9-11 has become increasinly disgruntled with the US in Iraq, and stated so,, (they are now investigating entries he made to blogs) and it has been reported that he verbally said he believed it was okay for muslims to rise up against aggressors. Now what do you think?

I say links...that's what I say....

Assuming got a Sikh gas station attendant killed after 9-11. Assuming got Iraq invaded. Assuming had the Oklahoma bombing the work of Muslims, too

you wanna assume, go ahead.....but next time you walk down the street and somebody smacks you one because they 'assumed' something, go whine to somebody who will give a shit.

First off, standing 6'2" at 210lbs nobody thinks of smacking me so I hope you dont mind that I ignore you as you walk by. Second you just assumed much about me when you know nothing of me, so if anyone "assuming" is getting people killed its the people like you, as you just demonstrated, you are assuming much about assuming, you need to stop and take ten deep breaths and not let that last breath out, ever, (thats a joke), but seriously, dont you see how everything in the post I am quoting is exactly what you are accusing others of, you have assumed so much in just a few seconds, and further you demonstrate how you made assumptions about every major event of the last ten years.

I see you as a close minded ASSumption making person that is the danger, the danger you see in others is the danger within you.

I say links...that's what I say....

right now it all on the telly! :lol::lol: I'm assuming it will be written later.

No one is saying not to think or to speculate. I hate it myself when the news reports the "accused" shooter when there is no doubt the person was the shooter. But what is wrong with waiting until you have the actual and enough of the facts to make a judgment?

Chances are that this mans religion did come into play. Chances are he decided to become a martyr instead of going to Iraq. But those are speculations and may not be right. We will learn the truth or more of the truth soon enough.

The cousin said he was harassed for his Muslim background despite being born and raised in Virginia. The relative added that he was making a six-figure income but was unhappy with his job and unhappy with his penidng deployment to Iraq. The Army says he was officially listed as having no religious preference.

Maybe his religion had little to do with it. Maybe he was simply a very disturbed person like a lot of these people that go shoot up places.

Last edited:

There's assuming and then there's assuming. Seeing some homie gangbangers shooting at each other is one thing, this is a whole different thing.

Good grief, what a nutbar you are.

First off, standing 6'2" at 210lbs nobody thinks of smacking me so I hope you dont mind that I ignore you as you walk by. Second you just assumed much about me when you know nothing of me, so if anyone "assuming" is getting people killed its the people like you, as you just demonstrated, you are assuming much about assuming, you need to stop and take ten deep breaths and not let that last breath out, ever, (thats a joke), but seriously, dont you see how everything in the post I am quoting is exactly what you are accusing others of, you have assumed so much in just a few seconds, and further you demonstrate how you made assumptions about every major event of the last ten years.

I see you as a close minded ASSumption making person that is the danger, the danger you see in others is the danger within you.

how come nobody under 6'2" is ever on the internet?

just wondering...

I have assumed nothing about you. I was giving you an example of how stupid assuming is...

What did I assume about the past 10 years?

There are assumptions and then there are assumptions, and if you think there are not variations of such, then indeed you are a danger....

You have taken my meanings in their most literal sense without delving into the deeper meaning of what I am saying..that's cool...just the way it is...

how come nobody under 6'2" is ever on the internet?

just wondering...
I'm under 6'2" about 13" shorter. ;)

Forum List

Back