Breaking: Mass Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas ... 7 confirmed dead

Oh great, now we are letting these freggin towel heads in our own military. Send them back to their own countries on the next boat out of here and let them rot there. I have had enough of them and

I am sick and tired of the so-called peaceful muslims not speaking out against terrorism. You never hear that.

From the Council on American-Islamic Relations...

We condemn this cowardly attack in the strongest terms possible and ask that the perpetrators be punished to the full extent of the law.

No political or religious ideology could ever justify or excuse such wanton and indiscriminate violence. The attack was particularly heinous in that it targeted the all-volunteer army that protects our nation. American Muslims stand with our fellow citizens in offering both prayers for the victims and sincere condolences to the families of those killed or injured.

That sounds like peaceful muslims speaking out against terrorism to me.

Link-a-dee-doo-dah

Last edited:
The Army has released the name of Hasan.

Yea, but let's not jump to conclusions right? :rolleyes:

He targeted the deployment center where they process soldiers. He was there to kill as many soldiers as he could who had either just came back from the ME or on their way there.

Like I said, another Sgt Akbar.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to PixieStix again

I did it for you Terry :eusa_angel:
TY, PIXIE did he? If he did I'll give him rep for repping you. LOL

But that means that Pixie will only get the 20 that Sunni can give and lose out on the 59 that you can give.

I would recommend that you rep Sunni, then rep me, and rep a few others...then you can rep Pixie as she properly deserves.

And it probably is Bush's fault since he lives closer to Fort Hood than all of the other former Presidents.

I did it for you Terry :eusa_angel:

But that means that Pixie will only get the 20 that Sunni can give and lose out on the 59 that you can give.

I would recommend that you rep Sunni, then rep me, and rep a few others...then you can rep Pixie as she properly deserves.

And it probably is Bush's fault since he lives closer to Fort Hood than all of the other former Presidents.
Whore!

There is a press conference coming in about 10 minutes or so. How do you know that name was released?

Its all over the net. And Fox just confirmed it.

O I C.. Fox... :lol:

Well, at least they had the good grace to actually wait to get the name confirmed from the fucking Army. Unlike the rest of the 'legitimate' media who ran with it on 'rumor' and 'insider' info.

Personally, I call that responsible journalism. An inconvenient truth for the drooling koolaiders, but that's life.

Hasan snapped because he could not get out of deployment. This was the action of a deranged soldier. Anyone who confuses this criminal act with terrorism is either an outright idiot or motivated by malignant intent.

Whore!

I repped him :lol:

Forum List

Back