Breaking — McCloskeys charged with felony by Kim Gardner…

This exact type of political/ideological/racist persecution of firearm owning average American Citizens WILL continue until groups of us band together and stand together, both against domestic terrorist mobs and criminal prosecutors, mayors, and governors. THEY will take us down one, by one by one until we demonstrate to them that we are not lone citizens but a nation of patriotic Americans willing to fight for our rights—legally, politically and if necessary, very violently.

Agreed.

The million dollar question is what are Americans are waiting for?
Only the Tryants are taking the streets. And they are BRAZEN
America is sinking fast
Easyt65 keeps saying be patient...our laws will save us. I say he's naive as a log.
Our laws are being used against us as never before. Look at the Missouri couple who defended their home.
I thought Brits were INSANE for allowing themselves to be disarmed.....but now America is definitely on that same path.

They know they have the backing of local and state government. The Right knows it does NOT

Desperate Americans who protect their lives and property are just political pawns in the democrat party's hate filled lust for political power. Will Americans wake up? Who knows.

NO. Just observe past performance for your answer. Modern Americans are spineless.
It's pathetic to see Americans still silenced into shame to defend their rights and surrendering to tyrants so easily. unbelievable.

Exactly. How many of us concerned Second Amendment champions rushed to this couple's defense, either legally or as part of a citizen Mike Force? Zero.

This exact type of political/ideological/racist persecution of firearm owning average American Citizens WILL continue until groups of us band together and stand together, both against domestic terrorist mobs and criminal prosecutors, mayors, and governors. THEY will take us down one, by one by one until we demonstrate to them that we are not lone citizens but a nation of patriotic Americans willing to fight for our rights—legally, politically and if necessary, very violently.

Agreed.

The million dollar question is what are Americans are waiting for?
Only the Tryants are taking the streets. And they are BRAZEN
America is sinking fast

They know they have the backing of government. The Right knows it does NOT

No one is fighting against leftist tyranny because NO ONE wants to be that guy or that girl who puts his life on the line to defend freedom only to be made an example of and either buried forever or entombed eternally in some supermax federal hotel. Further, even if say one thousand patriotic, freedom loving Americans promised to band together and fight back, I guarantee at least 9 out of 10 of them would roll on the other ten percent who actually fought and testify against them for the Feds. Once you or I or any other American decides to fight back he or she can never ever stop fighting back or surrender. Few if any average armed Americans have the guts or motivation to do that.

Don't keep all your guns in the same place, people.

If that's your solution to tyranny, welcome to slavery
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."

-H.L. Mencken

I haven't lasted 50 years on this planet, with people trying to kill me multiple times for the last 35, by being stupid.

The evil bitch charges them with a felony, then says she will seek a diversionary program with no jail time. Duh, it is still a felony charge.

Missouri Governor indicates that he will pardon them. Do it now, Mr. Governor.

Mark and Patricia McCloskey are both personal injury attorneys in their 60s. Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner told The Associated Press that their actions risked creating a violent situation during an otherwise nonviolent protest last month.

The nonviolent protest that began with breaking down a security gate and trespassing?
Broken-gate-2.jpg

“This is all private property. There are no public sidewalks or public streets,” McCloskey said. “We were told that we would be killed, our home burned and our dog killed. We were all alone facing an angry mob.”

Yup. Nonviolent.

The McCloskeys are racist for not letting the protesters kill them.

When the event happened I was loudly and roundly criticized for saying that the McCloskey's were idiots. I said that they had acted stupidly from a strategic standpoint, a tactical standpoint, and possibly a legal standpoint. Waving the bang stick around tends to get charges filed. I pointed out that in Georgia, they would have been arrested same day for Aggravated Assault.

I was told that they were heroes, and deserved our admiration. I was right about the Strategic, and right about the Tactical, and now I have been proven right by the filing of charges on the legal issue.

Now what should they have done? Gone inside and called the police, and then kept their weapons at hand INSIDE the house. If the trespassers threatening violence had tried to enter the house, then you can shoot them legally. You have a leg to stand on, you are defending yourself in your home. Self Defense comes into play, and if like me you have USCCA insurance than they'll pay for your legal defense. However, if you are out in the yard waving the bang stick around in violation of the law, even if it is a chicken shit charge, chances are that USCCA will try to weasel out of paying saying you were committing a crime.

People need to be smart when it comes to guns, and these idiots were not. Now they have the expense of a legal defense, and their ability to purchase firearms in the foreseeable future is in jeopardy. If anyone lends them or sells them a gun privately, they will be committing a federal felony. Fine if they want more legal problems.

Exactly. How many of us concerned Second Amendment champions rushed to this couple's defense, either legally or as part of a citizen Mike Force? Zero.

BINGO!

So many falsely believe their guns are their protection, Yet nations have lost to the guns of other nations.
Americans are going to be picked off one by one because they refuse to take a stand together.
We might have been better off without a 2nd since all it did is gave people a false sense of security.

The evil bitch charges them with a felony, then says she will seek a diversionary program with no jail time. Duh, it is still a felony charge.

Mark and Patricia McCloskey are both personal injury attorneys in their 60s. Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner told The Associated Press that their actions risked creating a violent situation during an otherwise nonviolent protest last month.

The nonviolent protest that began with breaking down a security gate and trespassing?
Broken-gate-2.jpg

“This is all private property. There are no public sidewalks or public streets,” McCloskey said. “We were told that we would be killed, our home burned and our dog killed. We were all alone facing an angry mob.”

Yup. Nonviolent.

And yet, NO ONE on the Right will go to their defense.
People are terrified of the government. EXACTLY what the Constitution was supposed to prevent.

No thats common sense.
When they come for your guns you give em the old pieces of shit you dont care about.
While you keep your AR,AK and any other effective rifles.

And they will take you to a holding cell until you give up the rest.
You underestimate your enemy. this is a common theme among the Right.

The government probably knows not only exactly what firearms you have, but also the exact count of your bullets and other defensive gear.
You have absolutely no clue what you're up against.
You probably didn't know that Microsoft downloads your files in the background.
I worked in IT for decades. I know how to use packet sniffers and other methods to see whats going on.
Using proxies, your PC sends MASSIVE amounts of data to remote servers. Surprise.
Why do you think Windows 10 was FREE?

I don't see how she can get a conviction. They may have been way overly paranoid but that isn't illegal.

When the event happened I was loudly and roundly criticized for saying that the McCloskey's were idiots. I said that they had acted stupidly from a strategic standpoint, a tactical standpoint, and possibly a legal standpoint. Waving the bang stick around tends to get charges filed. I pointed out that in Georgia, they would have been arrested same day for Aggravated Assault.

I was told that they were heroes, and deserved our admiration. I was right about the Strategic, and right about the Tactical, and now I have been proven right by the filing of charges on the legal issue.

Now what should they have done? Gone inside and called the police, and then kept their weapons at hand INSIDE the house. If the trespassers threatening violence had tried to enter the house, then you can shoot them legally. You have a leg to stand on, you are defending yourself in your home. Self Defense comes into play, and if like me you have USCCA insurance than they'll pay for your legal defense. However, if you are out in the yard waving the bang stick around in violation of the law, even if it is a chicken shit charge, chances are that USCCA will try to weasel out of paying saying you were committing a crime.

People need to be smart when it comes to guns, and these idiots were not. Now they have the expense of a legal defense, and their ability to purchase firearms in the foreseeable future is in jeopardy. If anyone lends them or sells them a gun privately, they will be committing a federal felony. Fine if they want more legal problems.

The truth is you have no idea how you would have reacted in their exact situation. Gloating over their "graves" as you claim 20/20 hindsight makes you come off sounding like some kind of jerk. That said, you are correct—from a keyboard commando/safe in his easy chair at home point of view. They should have remained inside, behind good solid defilade, awaiting the police and loaded up for bear or radical leftist scum. However, these two law abiding American gun owners are not trained soldiers, nor were they thinking clearly at the time . . . same as you'd likely be shitting in your pants had you been in their exact situation. Then again, had they followed your play by play advice they might have gone up in flames with their home and property.

Broken-gate-2.jpg

Yup. Nonviolent.

People are terrified of the government. EXACTLY what the Constitution was supposed to prevent.
Did you gear up and go outside the wire?

No thats common sense.
When they come for your guns you give em the old pieces of shit you dont care about.

And they will take you to a holding cell until you give up the rest.
You underestimate your enemy. this is a common theme among the Right.
That's why everyone needs to push the pendulum the other direction and advocate for full-blown, belt-fed machine guns. We may never get them back, but at least we're playing at mid-field instead of always defending on the goal line.

Machine guns or Valhallah.

Don't keep all your guns in the same place, people.

If that's your solution to tyranny, welcome to slavery

No thats common sense.

It's best if the government—at any level—knows nothing about the firearms owned by a law abiding citizen. While it's still legal to procure new firearms in this way and never register them, everyone and their distant cousins ought to be buying them up like water on the moon. Oh wait, we are.

Broken-gate-2.jpg

Yup. Nonviolent.

Did you gear up and go outside the wire?

We really should decide what we personally are going to do.
It really doesn't matter to you whether I did or not.

That's why everyone needs to push the pendulum the other direction and advocate for full-blown, belt-fed machine guns. We may never get them back, but at least we're playing at mid-field instead of always defending on the goal line.

Machine guns or Valhallah.

Good point.

They demand we don't have scary black guns......then many thank them profusely when they LET us apply for a license to have a revolver

Forum List

Back