Breaking — McCloskeys charged with felony by Kim Gardner…

Only in your Communist wet dreams is what they did illegal.
And of course, in the Legal Statute of the Law....
which legal statute? i suppose now the state is wrong for getting the case dismissed?

prove your point for one in your overall useless life.

what laws did they break. look them up and tell me specifically why they were broken. don't just scream they were, don't cite the bitch who went after them.

remove all and do your own legwork and explain to me with links which MO laws this couple broke.

bet ya $10 you can't do it.
Idiot.

565.056. 1. A person commits the offense of assault in the fourth degree if:​
(3) The person purposely places another person in apprehension of immediate physical injury;​
Dumb shit. The party may not instigate the “apprehension of injury” but if another party is threatening you then your response is perfectly fine if that party is “apprehensive” in fact it’s designed that way as an attempt to dissuade the trespasser or aggressor.
Typical liberal snowflake bullshit that if someone feels “apprehensive” then the responsibility for that lies elsewhere
LOL

Dumbfuck, Mark McClownskey says he wasn't threatened when he pulled his weapon on the protesters. Don't you pay attention to the news??

No Moon Bat. He never said that. You are lying. The guy was on Fox last night saying he was threatened.

Pull your head out of your ass.

You think you can keep this thread going by posting lies and then doing denial when confronted?

I don't see how she can get a conviction. They may have been way overly paranoid but that isn't illegal.
So if someone down the street from you was killed in mob violence recently and now, you have mob violence at your door, you gonna risk this is a nice mob that tore down your gate?

Those marching to the mayor's house were clear they meant no one harm. As I noted though, you can legally stand outside your house with a gun.
Yes, but you can't threaten others with a gun who are not threatening you.

You can stand there and tell people to stay off your property.

Right, and they will just leave, right?

By the way, what they were doing on the private property anyways?

I saw people marching to the mayor's house to protest in front of his house.
The mayor lived Blocks away the other direction
The protesters said they took the route they chose because the city had blocked streets.
So they break into a gated community that they did not have permission to be on to take a shortcut? That makes it fine and dandy, lil faun? 200 to 300 hundred angry SJWs that have already proven that they are prone to violence, the police given stand down orders to let this collection of human garbage to rampage sans consequences. Leftard pussbags like yourself seem to believe that they should huddle in their home and hope these thugs don't start ripping shit up and knocking out windows. I also heard the trash talking these alleged "peaceful protestors" were spewing. Vulgar, threatening and intimidating. It doesn't appear to me that these commie fucks were afraid in the slightest,....apprehensive because they are cowards at heart, but they were not "fearful". I wouldn't have shed a tear if McCloskey had emptied his entire arsenal on these thugs.
Let's see your evidence any one of those protesters committed any acts of violence before guns were pulled on them...

Let's see your evidence they threatened the McCloskey's before guns were pulled on them...

Let's see your evidence they trash talked the McCloskey's before guns were pulled on them...

Let's see your evidence they're commies...

You spout a lot of bullshit made up from the whole cloth spun from inside your deranged conspiratorial empty head.

Fuckface faun, an estimated crowd of 500 angry SJW thugs break down the gate of a secured, gated community that has been zoned as much, these fucks chant loudly, some of which are armed as they are walking down my street? I wouldn't feel the need to wait and see what their intentions were before I showed them that they better keep on moving their sorry asses down the road. If it means pointing a lock and loaded AR-15 with multiple magazines at the ready as I stand on my own property to insure that they realize that their bullshit, thuggish behavior will be met with some hollow-points to those empty skulls of theirs if they step on my property? So be it. They had no right to meander, threaten or attempt to intimidate this couple on their own property. These sorry sorry pieces of commie shit that trespass, vandalize and act like they own the place had the unmitigated galll to get their panties in a wad because someone stood up to them? That is hilarious and it shows what pussy snowflakes that they are.....my only regret is that the trash-talking wimps didn't get their knee-caps shot off. I can definitely understand how your tender, snowflake like heart was breaking at the mere thought of these marxist sacks of shit being put in their place.

(snicker)

BLM IS a commie front group, dipshit.......

BTW, in the urban dictionary "faun" is a sexualized pre-adolescent boy....certainly describes your mental capabilities. Only God knows what perversions you engage in. I bet the neighborhood kids give you a wide berth or at least they should.

(snicker)

My husband, attorney at law, says it's overreach and they'll walk. They have the Second behind them and Missouri stand your ground laws.

He also said Kim Gardner must have benefited from Affirmative Action because she's obviously not aware of either state law nor Constitutional law.
LOLOL

You idiot. They don't have a stand your ground defense. Stand your ground means you don't have to retreat when you feel threatened with death or serious physical harm. Mark McCloskey brandished his firearm before he felt threatened; thereby removing a required key element to stand your ground.
It’s his property why can’t he carry is weapon?

He can, he can sit on his porch chewing on a cigar cleaning his gun

Gardner won't win this
Yes, he can do that. Regrettably for him, that's not what he was doing. What he can't do is threaten someone with his gun who has not threatened him while committed a felony or was in the commission of committing a felony.

Listen up "Faun" get your law degree and then comment, you look as fucking stupid as Gardner

The couple have every goddamn right to defend life and property under Constitutional law and Missouri law.

That's just a fact, Twinkie

Now stop looking the fool you are, Gapped Ass
It's not my problem you're too rightarded to comprehend their guns were drawn before they were threatened.
Actually the rioters were on private property having illegally entered by breaking open a gate and threatening the security guard stationed there. Their being there itself posed a clear and present threat to which the occupants had every right and duty to respond.
They didn't break the gate to get in and there was no security guard stationed there. What the fuck is wrong with you rightatds? You all get your news from the same trough?
We’re you there?
LOLOL

You don't know what video is?? Don't they have videos in Russia?
So who broke thru the gate? Santa clause? Lol
In all probability, the protesters. But that occurred after the McClownskeys unlawful use of their guns.
Holding a gun on their property while a large group of ppl pass thru a private gate, Freddy to come on their property and kill their animals and kill them ? Huh

I can always tell when one is losing an argument. Like you they simply start making things up.
What did I make up? They were trespassing they previously burnt down locations in St. Louis.. hello

They threatened no one. Two legged or four.
How do you know they didn’t ?

Because they didn't. I can not prove something that never happened. There is all kinds of video. You find where they did as it is you making the accusations.

I don't see how she can get a conviction. They may have been way overly paranoid but that isn't illegal.
So if someone down the street from you was killed in mob violence recently and now, you have mob violence at your door, you gonna risk this is a nice mob that tore down your gate?

Those marching to the mayor's house were clear they meant no one harm. As I noted though, you can legally stand outside your house with a gun.

The protesters said they took the route they chose because the city had blocked streets.
So they break into a gated community that they did not have permission to be on to take a shortcut? That makes it fine and dandy, lil faun? 200 to 300 hundred angry SJWs that have already proven that they are prone to violence, the police given stand down orders to let this collection of human garbage to rampage sans consequences. Leftard pussbags like yourself seem to believe that they should huddle in their home and hope these thugs don't start ripping shit up and knocking out windows. I also heard the trash talking these alleged "peaceful protestors" were spewing. Vulgar, threatening and intimidating. It doesn't appear to me that these commie fucks were afraid in the slightest,....apprehensive because they are cowards at heart, but they were not "fearful". I wouldn't have shed a tear if McCloskey had emptied his entire arsenal on these thugs.
Let's see your evidence any one of those protesters committed any acts of violence before guns were pulled on them...

Let's see your evidence they threatened the McCloskey's before guns were pulled on them...

Let's see your evidence they trash talked the McCloskey's before guns were pulled on them...

You spout a lot of bullshit made up from the whole cloth spun from inside your deranged conspiratorial empty head.

Fuckface faun, an estimated crowd of 500 angry SJW thugs break down the gate of a secured, gated community that has been zoned as much, these fucks chant loudly, some of which are armed as they are walking down my street? I wouldn't feel the need to wait and see what their intentions were before I showed them that they better keep on moving their sorry asses down the road. If it means pointing a lock and loaded AR-15 with multiple magazines at the ready as I stand on my own property to insure that they realize that their bullshit, thuggish behavior will be met with some hollow-points to those empty skulls of theirs if they step on my property? So be it. They had no right to meander, threaten or attempt to intimidate this couple on their own property. These sorry sorry pieces of commie shit that trespass, vandalize and act like they own the place had the unmitigated galll to get their panties in a wad because someone stood up to them? That is hilarious and it shows what pussy snowflakes that they are.....my only regret is that the trash-talking wimps didn't get their knee-caps shot off. I can definitely understand how your tender, snowflake like heart was breaking at the mere thought of these marxist sacks of shit being put in their place.

(snicker)

BTW, in the urban dictionary "faun" is a sexualized pre-adolescent boy....certainly describes your mental capabilities. Only God knows what perversions you engage in. I bet the neighborhood kids give you a wide berth or at least they should.

(snicker)

My husband, attorney at law, says it's overreach and they'll walk. They have the Second behind them and Missouri stand your ground laws.

He also said Kim Gardner must have benefited from Affirmative Action because she's obviously not aware of either state law nor Constitutional law.
LOLOL

You idiot. They don't have a stand your ground defense. Stand your ground means you don't have to retreat when you feel threatened with death or serious physical harm. Mark McCloskey brandished his firearm before he felt threatened; thereby removing a required key element to stand your ground.

Gardner won't win this
Yes, he can do that. Regrettably for him, that's not what he was doing. What he can't do is threaten someone with his gun who has not threatened him while committed a felony or was in the commission of committing a felony.

Listen up "Faun" get your law degree and then comment, you look as fucking stupid as Gardner

The couple have every goddamn right to defend life and property under Constitutional law and Missouri law.

It's not my problem you're too rightarded to comprehend their guns were drawn before they were threatened.
Actually the rioters were on private property having illegally entered by breaking open a gate and threatening the security guard stationed there. Their being there itself posed a clear and present threat to which the occupants had every right and duty to respond.
They didn't break the gate to get in and there was no security guard stationed there. What the fuck is wrong with you rightatds? You all get your news from the same trough?
We’re you there?
LOLOL

In all probability, the protesters. But that occurred after the McClownskeys unlawful use of their guns.
Holding a gun on their property while a large group of ppl pass thru a private gate, Freddy to come on their property and kill their animals and kill them ? Huh

I can always tell when one is losing an argument. Like you they simply start making things up.
What did I make up? They were trespassing they previously burnt down locations in St. Louis.. hello

These commie fucks were talking trash and THEN they came back after the McCloskeys had their guns illegally confiscated...unfortunately for the commie fucks, the McCloskeys hired private security while watching these temper tantrum throwing snowflakes hurl insults from their 2nd story balcony. I would have done the same thing the McCloskeys did but I would have stood there with a smile on my face and suggest to them that they move along and be quick about it because they were trespassing on PRIVATE property and I don't give a shit if these SJW snowflakes felt that they were entitled to do so.

(snicker)

(snicker)

LOLOL

Gardner won't win this

We’re you there?
LOLOL

These commie fucks were talking trash and THEN they came back after the McCloskeys had their guns illegally confiscated...unfortunately for the commie fucks, the McCloskeys hired private security while watching these temper tantrum throwing snowflakes hurl insults from their 2nd story balcony. I would have done the same thing the McCloskeys did but I would have stood there with a smile on my face and suggest to them that they move along and be quick about it because they were trespassing on PRIVATE property and I don't give a shit if these SJW snowflakes felt that they were entitled to do so.

Awe, were they upset that people came back to make fun of them? Do you suppose their feelings were hurt?

They need to shut up and spend their money on lawyers to fight this in court. That's how it's supposed to work, right?

Other than the McCloskys how many more democrats are now Republicans?

I wouldn't know. All I see are groups like the Lincoln Project who are Republicans now supporting Biden and a return to sanity.

Ken and Karen McShooty have a long history of using their guns to terrorize their neighbors. Taking their guns before they hurt someone is actually prudent.

They were clear? How?
heh - now try this one on on pknopp -

how do i tell the difference from a peaceful protest and rioters who ARE IN FACT rioting and killing people in the streets?

like you say hadit - how can you tell? given what has been going on lately i'm not sure how you know a group of people are peaceful when the only thing you know is:

1. mobs are destroying everything in their path
2. they tore down the gate to your private property

great question you won't get a good answer for.
They didn't "tear down the gate" until after guns were pulled on them.
You don't know that and it doesn't really matter anyway. They probably appeared to pose a threat even before they got there and having a weapon in hand is a far cry from "...pulling a gun on...". I can't say for sure about this particular mob but many rioters lately have brandished bats and clubs and stones and could easily have been considered armed and dangerous. The actual crime here is that law breakers were allowed to commit crimes without being arrested by the police.
Of course I know that. It's on fucking video, ya flaming moron.

face-palm-gif.278959
If you knew much of anything you would know that it doesn't matter when they had weapons in their hands. On their own property it is perfectly legal to have weapons and to display them when and however they like. It is also legal for them to defend their lives and property. It was also rather nice of them to come outside and give fair warning that they were armed and prepared to defend themselves. They took a risk doing so. I would probably prefer the element of surprise.

Most states have a law against brandishing weapons, even on your own property.

For instance, Florida has a really good Castle Doctrine like Missouri. However, recently a guy was convicted because he pulled a gun and threaten a UPS man just delivering a package to his door.

The UPS driver was never a threat and the guy was an idiot pulling the gun and threatening someone that was legally doing a job.

However, that dumbass prosecutor in St Louis is trying to say that the McCloskeys were never threatened and they were illegally brandishing firearms. We all know that doesn't hold water given the previous destructive nature of the protests, the breaking down of the gate, the trespassing and the threats made against the family.

Other than the McCloskys how many more democrats are now Republicans?

I wouldn't know. All I see are groups like the Lincoln Project who are Republicans now supporting Biden and a return to sanity.

Ken and Karen McShooty have a long history of using their guns to terrorize their neighbors. Taking their guns before they hurt someone is actually prudent.

All you Moon Bats see is what the Libtard media wants you to see. You are Useful Idiots of the Left.

(snicker)

(snicker)

LOLOL

Gardner won't win this

We’re you there?
LOLOL

How do you know they didn’t ?

Because they didn't. I can not prove something that never happened. There is all kinds of video. You find where they did as it is you making the accusations.
They both heard it. And rioters burnt down places in St. Louis all that week.

They were clear? How?

They let the neighbors know they were not interested in bothering them.
Did they also notify this couple of the same?

No idea if they were specifically told or not.
So, it probably was NOT clear to the couple that the mob meant them no harm. Hindsight from a distance is usually a lot clearer than immediate reaction in the moment. Do you think the outcome would have been different had members of the mob quietly told the couple that they were only interested in storming the Mayor's house and not their's instead of shouting at them? Obviously, this couple was scared. They had been seeing the violence directed at people like them, and they had a mob entering their private property with (likely) unknown intentions. Don't we all agree it's incumbent on the mob to at least make sure the people who own the property they are trespassing on know they are not in danger, and to leave quietly if the property owners tell them to?

Do you have a point?
you seem to be avoiding a pretty simple question.

he spelled it out clearly - HOW DID YOU KNOW THEY MEANT NO ONE HARM???

you can either answer it or you can play dodgeball and that answers it for you.

As you walk down a street on any given day, how do you know this about anyone? Now, what is the point?
But they weren't walking down the street. They were minding their own business in their own home until they were confronted by screaming rioters. Slight difference.

Chanting protesters exercising their constitutional rights also.
So you will fight for the rights of one side while taking away the rights of another.

and people wonder why our society is fucked up.

(snicker)

(snicker)

LOLOL

Gardner won't win this

We’re you there?
LOLOL

Awe, were they upset that people came back to make fun of them? Do you suppose their feelings were hurt?

They need to shut up and spend their money on lawyers to fight this in court. That's how it's supposed to work, right?
So I guess all Traditional Americans you disagree with should get lawyers , you’re just going to charge them with frivolous crimes.. because you hate America lol

All you Moon Bats see is what the Libtard media wants you to see. You are Useful Idiots of the Left.

Again, 145,000 Dead. 40 million jobs lost. Riots in the streets. You really want to claim your boy is doing a good job?

So I guess all Traditional Americans you disagree with should get lawyers , you’re just going to charge them with frivolous crimes.. because you hate America lol

If they go around waving guns at people, you betcha, Jitler.

They were clear? How?

They let the neighbors know they were not interested in bothering them.
Did they also notify this couple of the same?

No idea if they were specifically told or not.
So, it probably was NOT clear to the couple that the mob meant them no harm. Hindsight from a distance is usually a lot clearer than immediate reaction in the moment. Do you think the outcome would have been different had members of the mob quietly told the couple that they were only interested in storming the Mayor's house and not their's instead of shouting at them? Obviously, this couple was scared. They had been seeing the violence directed at people like them, and they had a mob entering their private property with (likely) unknown intentions. Don't we all agree it's incumbent on the mob to at least make sure the people who own the property they are trespassing on know they are not in danger, and to leave quietly if the property owners tell them to?

Do you have a point?
you seem to be avoiding a pretty simple question.

he spelled it out clearly - HOW DID YOU KNOW THEY MEANT NO ONE HARM???

you can either answer it or you can play dodgeball and that answers it for you.

As you walk down a street on any given day, how do you know this about anyone? Now, what is the point?
But they weren't walking down the street. They were minding their own business in their own home until they were confronted by screaming rioters. Slight difference.

Chanting protesters exercising their constitutional rights also.
So you will fight for the rights of one side while taking away the rights of another.

and people wonder why our society is fucked up.

That didn't even reach the level of lame as a spin on what I said.

(snicker)

(snicker)

LOLOL

Gardner won't win this

We’re you there?
LOLOL

That's been the argument on here and other places forever. What happened to it? Why does it only apply to some but not others? The color of their skin?

(snicker)

(snicker)

LOLOL

Gardner won't win this

We’re you there?
LOLOL

That's been the argument on here and other places forever. What happened to it? Why does it only apply to some but not others? The color of their skin?
Can you answer my question? Thanks

(snicker)

(snicker)

LOLOL

Gardner won't win this

We’re you there?
LOLOL

Questions have (?) after them. You made a statement, you did not ask a question.

(snicker)

(snicker)

LOLOL

Gardner won't win this

We’re you there?
LOLOL

Questions have (?) after them. You made a statement, you did not ask a question.
It required a response to the POINT I made. How does traditional American have a skin color?

(snicker)

(snicker)

LOLOL

Gardner won't win this

We’re you there?
LOLOL

It required a response to the POINT I made. How does traditional American have a skin color?

I don't believe they do. People like yourself who have different standards for people and the protections of their rights believe there is a standard skin color.

(snicker)

(snicker)

LOLOL

Gardner won't win this

We’re you there?
LOLOL

I don't believe they do. People like yourself who have different standards for people and the protections of their rights believe there is a standard skin color.
Where did I bring up skin color!? Lol

Only in your Communist wet dreams is what they did illegal.
And of course, in the Legal Statute of the Law....
which legal statute? i suppose now the state is wrong for getting the case dismissed?

prove your point for one in your overall useless life.

what laws did they break. look them up and tell me specifically why they were broken. don't just scream they were, don't cite the bitch who went after them.

remove all and do your own legwork and explain to me with links which MO laws this couple broke.

bet ya $10 you can't do it.
Idiot.

565.056. 1. A person commits the offense of assault in the fourth degree if:​
(3) The person purposely places another person in apprehension of immediate physical injury;​
Dumb shit. The party may not instigate the “apprehension of injury” but if another party is threatening you then your response is perfectly fine if that party is “apprehensive” in fact it’s designed that way as an attempt to dissuade the trespasser or aggressor.
Typical liberal snowflake bullshit that if someone feels “apprehensive” then the responsibility for that lies elsewhere
LOL

Dumbfuck, Mark McClownskey says he wasn't threatened when he pulled his weapon on the protesters. Don't you pay attention to the news??

No Moon Bat. He never said that. You are lying. The guy was on Fox last night saying he was threatened.

Pull your head out of your ass.

You think you can keep this thread going by posting lies and then doing denial when confronted?

(snicker)

(snicker)

LOLOL

Gardner won't win this

We’re you there?
LOLOL

What you just posted was stereo-typing which is exactly what you accuse others of doing. I do n't give a flying fuck what the tint of someone's skin is, if they pose a threat to me and mine? I am going to take every precaution and be prepared for it and if it means standing out in my yard armed to the hilt as an angry mob approaches? They will be faced with either moving along or calling my bluff that I pick them off one by one with no hesitation. Cowardly mobs only thrive when they believe that their potential victim is helpless because leftards are gutless wonders that play the "victim card" even when they are the ones that started the confrontation to begin with. It is a tactic straight out of Sal Alinsky's book.

You and your ilk better wise up and crawl back under the rocks you came out of. Sane people have grown tired of the squatting and shitting that you commie fucks unashamedly do and then fling it with the smug look of self-righteousness for the cause. You are going to end up being sacrificed by the same elite class you claim to be fighting and I shan't give a fuck.

Forum List

Back