Breaking! Merrick Garland informs Trump he will be indicted next week.

In terms of LGBTQ+. , You have identified as +.

I'm sure that even if he WAS infatuated with you that he would not meat your qualifications in return.
Let's get this shit show over with quickly.

Dogshit, here is a refresher. Seem you do not know what you are talking about :badgrin:

Last edited:
No, that's former (twice installed) Usurper Obama.

Yeah, no doubt that birth certificate was fake. Here's the real one!

malik-obama-twitter.jpg

You know it's real when there's a footprint on it.

Media will just continue their election interference. If that doesn't work Dems will just steal the election again. Who will stop them?
You can't stop us! Trump tried, Rudy tried, Tucker tried, Shawn tried, Laura tried, Maria tried, et al. The SCOTUS even backed us up. So forget trying to stop it and just continue your pathetic bellyaching. The last two elections Trump got stomped big time by the popular vote, which means HE IS UNPOPULAR!!! When Biden gets through with him in 2024, Trump will look like an orange squashed slug in his jail cell! Bigly!!!

Of course you are.....he's all you want to be.

A bully.

A sexual abuser.

Makes fun of handicapped people.

Craps on POWs, Vets, and Gold Star families.

Rips people off.

Refuses to pay bills.
Considering I'm a veteran myself and was handicap for 15 years, pay my bills on time, I'd say your full of shit

We all know you're mad though the one thing you wanna be is thin maybe stop eating some damn much lardo

You can't stop us! Trump tried, Rudy tried, Tucker tried, Shawn tried, Laura tried, Maria tried, et al. The SCOTUS even backed us up. So forget trying to stop it and just continue your pathetic bellyaching. The last two elections Trump got stomped big time by the popular vote, which means HE IS UNPOPULAR!!! When Biden gets through with him in 2024, Trump will look like an orange squashed slug in his jail cell! Bigly!!!
may I suggest
Trump will look like a Bigly orange squashed slug in his jail cell! :D

I want them to get this over quickly. It will be good for the Country as a whole to just heal and move on.

I say BRING IT! and let the chips fall where they may

Considering I'm a veteran myself and was handicap for 15 years, pay my bills on time, I'd say your full of shit

We all know you're mad though the one thing you wanna be is thin maybe stop eating some damn much lardo
Oh look! Another MAGAt with a fat fetish. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: Better watch out.....the orange sexual abuser likes to make fun of handicapped people.

Looks like the OP's shooting blanks again.​

Trump denies reports claiming DOJ told him of imminent indictment

OP needs to post a Retraction.
Wait! You believe him? :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back