BREAKING: MLB Moves This Summer's All-Star Game From Atlanta to One of the Whitest Cities in America

When will black americans learn that the democrat party is the party of racism and hate?
We are the party of all Americans and you had better get used to it because the Republican party's current leader is in Florida taking photos with nobody's and sending press releases to "remember me please!"
I love how you own the Dumbos on this board. I wish I could give you a hug and maybe a kiss

He's looking at your pic and wondering WYEHO

Frank, your signature lines are proof you can't think for your self. In fact, you don't think at all.
When will black americans learn that the democrat party is the party of racism and hate?
We are the party of all Americans and you had better get used to it because the Republican party's current leader is in Florida taking photos with nobody's and sending press releases to "remember me please!"
I love how you own the Dumbos on this board. I wish I could give you a hug and maybe a kiss

He's looking at your pic and wondering WYEHO

Frank, your signature lines are proof you can't think for your self. In fact, you don't think at all.
How bored are you with your life that you're commenting on my sig line?

Did you and Toro sell your accounts on eBay?

That "idiot" Mayor is BLACK and a democrat.

Please go away you are looking foolish here.

:auiqs.jpg:
The black mayor had absolutely nothing to do w/the law that was signed that's causing the backlash from corporations. The idiot Governor did.

So the only one that's a proven idiot in here, is you.

#TooFunny

She is the MAYOR for Atlanta, I already know about the Governor which I ignored to show that the Mayor didn't give a shit about the large black constituents losing out on all that economic booost...., that is why she is an idiot for letting the black majority down....

You show that you don't care about your fellow blacks being a big loser in this politicizing of the Voter laws by a Corporation, by most or all the employees who don't even live in Georgia. The extra money they could have gotten now goes elsewhere...., to a mostly white city.

You have long been known as one of the biggest idiots in the forum, you are proving it very well here too...
Whose to say that the MLB might be leaving under the guise of the voter debacle, and so it is just using it to get the hell out of that hell hole hmmmmmm ?????

Sometimes situations present opportunity, and that might be exactly what went down.
Hope that is true.

Blacks in Atlanta getting the economic shaft.

Pj Media

BREAKING: MLB Moves This Summer's All-Star Game From Atlanta to One of the Whitest Cities in America
BY BRYAN PRESTON APR 05, 2021

Excerpt:

Major League Baseball has announced that it is playing the 2021 All-Star Game in Denver, Colo. instead of Atlanta, Georgia.

The Colorado Rockies will host the 2021 MLB All-Star Game after the decision to move the event from Atlanta over Georgia’s restrictive voting law, according to multiple reports.
ESPN and Altitude TV reported the game was going to be moved to Coors Field in Denver on July 13. Neither the Rockies nor MLB immediately responded to Fox News’ request for comment.

LINK

======

MLB playing politics, something they should have avoided doing for obvious reasons.

Now they just lost me, never again will I watch baseball or support it in anyway at all!
Can you show us all those long lines to vote in Colorado which makes it problematic?

Pj Media

Excerpt:

Major League Baseball has announced that it is playing the 2021 All-Star Game in Denver, Colo. instead of Atlanta, Georgia.

The Colorado Rockies will host the 2021 MLB All-Star Game after the decision to move the event from Atlanta over Georgia’s restrictive voting law, according to multiple reports.
ESPN and Altitude TV reported the game was going to be moved to Coors Field in Denver on July 13. Neither the Rockies nor MLB immediately responded to Fox News’ request for comment.

LINK

======

MLB playing politics, something they should have avoided doing for obvious reasons.

Now they just lost me, never again will I watch baseball or support it in anyway at all!

They can make up for it with some BLM riots.

Loot new model TVs.
We see you.

1617754218149.png

and YOU have nothing to say about the blacks in Atlanta losing out from a lot of money the All Star game would have brought into the city.

:rolleyes:
Government actions have consequences.

Let that idiot governor deal w/them.

I'll be totally fine.

The people of Montgomery, AL were willing to give up the convenience of bus travel in order to affect change. You were against that too, eh?

Pj Media

Excerpt:

LINK

======

A deep Blue State with a huge Vote By Mail Popultion.

Try again. This won't work.
Drive thru drop off too.

and YOU have nothing to say about the blacks in Atlanta losing out from a lot of money the All Star game would have brought into the city.

:rolleyes:
Government actions have consequences.

Let that idiot governor deal w/them.

I'll be totally fine.

The people of Montgomery, AL were willing to give up the convenience of bus travel in order to affect change. You were against that too, eh?
Hilarious. Leftard lies get funnier by the day.

An Atlanta Black restaurant owner that has been a mainstay for Braves fans for years said today that due to the months of covid shut down restrictions and now with the loss of what he counted on as a way to get even is leaving....closing down...the all star game was his last hope...the white owners in the MLB said F you black business owner...we want to be woke so fuck you.....
Did you ask him how he felt about the new voter restriction laws? Did you?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
An Atlanta Black restaurant owner that has been a mainstay for Braves fans for years said today that due to the months of covid shut down restrictions and now with the loss of what he counted on as a way to get even is leaving...the all star game...the white owners in the MLB said F you black business owner...we want to be woke so fuck you.....
That's the way you racists want to play this, but the black players said they won't play in the game. Meanwhile I don't see Atlanta cancelling baseball season and there are 81 home baseball games for those businesses to make money.
The millionaire black players now call the shots?...are they the new cotton field plantation owners?....what about the black business owners in Atlanta near the stadium?....
Well, we certainly DO see you.

• Thanks

Pj Media

Excerpt:

LINK

======

Corporate decision, not to intentionally support the state of Georgia, in Georgia's bid to keep black people from voting. The state went extreme and against it's citizens. You cannot expect corporations to go along with it, as it just isn't right. Never know. Could start a trend. Coke, Home Depot and others disapprove also. MLB was just the first to get to register their vote.
Liar, the bill does not prevent anyone from voting and actually adds more ways to vote
Then why are people upset about these new laws and their restrictions?

• Thanks
An Atlanta Black restaurant owner that has been a mainstay for Braves fans for years said today that due to the months of covid shut down restrictions and now with the loss of what he counted on as a way to get even is leaving....closing down...the all star game was his last hope...the white owners in the MLB said F you black business owner...we want to be woke so fuck you.....
Did you ask him how he felt about the new voter restriction laws? Did you?
He actually read the bill and said it is not what the MLB said it was....maybe your dumb ass should read it too.....

Why don't some of you actually read the bill now law instead of just going by whatever your preferred partisan cable news talking head tells you.

Here is the full text of the law they never read:

Georgia voting law: Read full text
That's only helpful if there is a side by side comparison with the old laws.

The changes from the old law was posted several times in the forum, democrats IGNORED it.

Then YOU admit you haven't read the new law yet.

Thank you.
Don't be snotty. You're always saying 'it's posted around here somewhere' but the last time you told me that I went hunting for it, read every damned link you'd put up and none of them addressed the point at all. It just wasn't worth arguing about it any farther, since you obviously had no answer.

So fuck you.

I've read what is in the bill, but since I am not from Georgia and am not some kind of voting law nerd, how am I supposed to know if it restricts voting opportunities that were in place before?

So fine, I'll just continue to trust the very large group of politicos, officials, media and corporations who all say it does restrict voting access, particularly to black communities.

if you're too lazy to back up your indignant claims, why should I believe you?
This is what they do.....say they've posted it and you can never find it because they never really did.

• Thanks

Pj Media

Excerpt:

LINK

======

Corporate decision, not to intentionally support the state of Georgia, in Georgia's bid to keep black people from voting. The state went extreme and against it's citizens. You cannot expect corporations to go along with it, as it just isn't right. Never know. Could start a trend. Coke, Home Depot and others disapprove also. MLB was just the first to get to register their vote.
Liar, the bill does not prevent anyone from voting and actually adds more ways to vote
Then why are people upset about these new laws and their restrictions?
A sham to gain support for HR1....but its blowing up in their faces....

Forum List

Back