Breaking: Multiple Cops Injured As Black Lives Matter Protestors Throw Makeshift Bombs At Them

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
All while Obama cherishes the scene in delight.

St-Paul-Police-Fireworks-Twitter-Fox9-575x322.jpg

CHAOS IN ST. PAUL=> POLICE INJURED After #BlackLivesMatter Attacks Cops With Rocks, Rebar, Bottles, Fireworks, Molotov Cocktails

They should have opened fire. And I mean empty everything they have in their arsenal. That is assault and attempted murder of a law enforcement officer.

Oooooh, fireworks.
Which have been known to kill.
Ironic....liberals have been trying for decades to outlaw fireworks because they are so dangers. Yet when fired at law enforcement as a weapon - suddenly they become harmless and comical. You can always count on a liberal to contradict themselves.

Oooooh, fireworks.
Ironice....liberals have been trying for decades to outlaw fireworks because they are so dangers. Yet when fired at law enforcement as a weapon - suddenly they become harmless and comical. You can always count on a liberal to contradict themselves.
Untrue, the banning of fireworks in town is a fire hazard issue..
No it's not junior. It was outlawed because it killed children and took off body parts. Had nothing to do with "fires".

Oooooh, fireworks.
More then fireworks idiot.
From the link....
"
“Protesters throwing objects at officers. #I94closed”

Person with laser sight pointing it at officers. Fireworks being fired at officers by protesters. #I94closed”

Officer injured by fireworks thrown by protesters. #I94closed”

Protesters now arming themselves with rebar from construction site. #I94closed”

Protesters on overpasses throwing objects at officers, dumping liquid on officers. #I94closed”

Officer injured after being hit with a glass bottle thrown by protesters. #I94closed

Aggressors now throwing rebar from construction zone at officers. Rocks continue to fly at officers. #I94closed”

Another officer has been injured by aggressors throwing objects. Three injured so far. #I94closed”

Bricks now being thrown at officers, along with more rocks and bottles. #I94closed”

An officer has been hit in the head with a rock. Unclear the extent of injuries. #I94closed”

Another officer hit in the head with a large piece of concrete, possibly dropped from bridge. #I94closed”

Molotov cocktail thrown at officers. Unclear if anyone injured. #I94closed”

Oooooh, fireworks.
Ironice....liberals have been trying for decades to outlaw fireworks because they are so dangers. Yet when fired at law enforcement as a weapon - suddenly they become harmless and comical. You can always count on a liberal to contradict themselves.
Untrue, the banning of fireworks in town is a fire hazard issue..
No it's not junior. It was outlawed because it killed children and took off body parts. Had nothing to do with "fires".
Stupid kids..I never had that problem..But it had to do mostly with fires, why do you think they outlawed wood shingle roofs in towns also?

Forum List

Back