Breaking: Muslim Beheads Coworker In Oklahoma

One mans actions ? Have you taken your head out of the sand long enough to look around the world ?
Is this not the first beheading on American soil? I thought this was what the thread was about. Or are you talking about all the other worldwide beheadings?
I'm talking about around the world today, the problems we have with radicalized Islam. We don't have this kind of problems with other religions, and because of the violence surrounding this religion we need to be monitoring the followers as closely as possible. Every mosque in this country should be investigated to see what is being preached. As time goes by the Muslim population in America and in the west in general grows, and that should be of great concern to non-Muslims.
I personally had no doubt in my mind that after ISIS just the other day called out to Muslims worldwide to attack Americans, Canadians, etc., that it was only a matter of time before there would be a beheading in America.
Now this story may be a complete coincidence, but I sincerely doubt it. I think once this guy heard the call, he took advantage of this situation and went ahead and beheaded this poor woman.

Only a moron would suggest suspending constitutional rights and acquiesce to what the lunatics want. You fool. Don't you get they want to show the world the hypocrisy in the US? Your fear of everything you dont understand smacks of an animalistic perdisposition inherent in clowns of your ilk.

Do you think Abraham Lincoln was a moron?

I doubt he eve knows who Abraham Lincoln was.

Is this not the first beheading on American soil? I thought this was what the thread was about. Or are you talking about all the other worldwide beheadings?
I'm talking about around the world today, the problems we have with radicalized Islam. We don't have this kind of problems with other religions, and because of the violence surrounding this religion we need to be monitoring the followers as closely as possible. Every mosque in this country should be investigated to see what is being preached. As time goes by the Muslim population in America and in the west in general grows, and that should be of great concern to non-Muslims.
I personally had no doubt in my mind that after ISIS just the other day called out to Muslims worldwide to attack Americans, Canadians, etc., that it was only a matter of time before there would be a beheading in America.
Now this story may be a complete coincidence, but I sincerely doubt it. I think once this guy heard the call, he took advantage of this situation and went ahead and beheaded this poor woman.

Only a moron would suggest suspending constitutional rights and acquiesce to what the lunatics want. You fool. Don't you get they want to show the world the hypocrisy in the US? Your fear of everything you dont understand smacks of an animalistic perdisposition inherent in clowns of your ilk.

Yes. He initially wanted to deport all the Black people. Basically for the same reasons as the nutcases on this thread do. He was afraid Black people would seek vengeance on whites for slavery.

Okay. So, Lincoln is a moron for wanting to send slaves to other countries to prevent a race war in the USA.

And you currently dislike the USA and the US government, am I right?

Then your head must be goin in circles trying to figure out if you hate America enough to leave it for the more pleasant conditions (as you alluded to last eve as a result of talking with some of your contacts) abroad, or if you love bitching and moaning about the inequities but kinda like the creature comforts the USA provides.
No Lincoln was a moron for wanting to send free people out of the country against their will. Plenty of Blacks had ties to this country since they are the ones that built it. If he wanted to prevent a race war he should have provided the protection necessary and made sure it was known a race war would not be tolerated.

No you are wrong. I dislike the dirty crooked crap the US government does in other countries and the continued BS here in the states.

My head doesnt go in circles. i'm pretty even keel. I dont hate the US or I would have left a long time ago. I've been in other countries and loved it. My family is here in the states. If they were in another country thats where I would move.

muslims-police-ok.jpg

Excuse them all you wish, THIS is the only face of Islam.

Story @ Muslims descended on OK. beheading press conference passed out Islamic literature praised allah Creeping Sharia

Re-posting of the link that lies.

Yes. He initially wanted to deport all the Black people. Basically for the same reasons as the nutcases on this thread do. He was afraid Black people would seek vengeance on whites for slavery.

Okay. So, Lincoln is a moron for wanting to send slaves to other countries to prevent a race war in the USA.

Then your head must be goin in circles trying to figure out if you hate America enough to leave it for the more pleasant conditions (as you alluded to last eve as a result of talking with some of your contacts) abroad, or if you love bitching and moaning about the inequities but kinda like the creature comforts the USA provides.
I wonder if you know the man you are defending was against you having equal rights as a US citizen?

Yes. He initially wanted to deport all the Black people.

I don't think he was a moron. I think he was just a man trying to do a very difficult job under the most trying circumstances.

But when he suspended the Writ of Habeas Corpus during the Civil War there were many on both sides of the aisle who were dead set against his action and dead set against him for that as well as a number of other reasons.

But in suspending a vital piece of the legal mechanism which helps assure American liberty he had to offset the damage he was doing to the Republic versus how much damage would occur to the Union if he didn't suspend liberties for the duration of the war, when they returned to a resumption of peacetime laws and enforcement.

If a surgeon removes a person's gangrenous leg it would be to save the patient's life.

If there was a suspension of civil liberties in response to a Jihadi problem it would be done in order to save the country from a much worse expected result.

For the USA.

AND for the Muslims.

If they were being attacked in numbers on the streets of America the US government would have to do something to guarantee their safety.

That might require relocation to safety zones.

Or Muslims could start making plans to head back to the M.E. now while they can.

In your writing you completely missed the fact it was during a civil war. That normal and expected. We shouldnt be a war with Muslims that live in this country or anywhere else if they are peaceful. Basically what you are advocating is the same type of internment the Japanese went through.

Uh, they declared war on US, first.

We didn't even acknowledge it until 9/11.

And many low-information types STILL don't know it.

Next.

Nations and national boundaries are defined by men's laws. Islam believes only in Allah's laws. So, except for when practical matters make it necessary, Islam doesn't care about whether the Muslims are in the US or outside the US. A Muslim is a Muslim. And if Muslims are being attacked it is the duty of other Muslims to come to their aid.

However, no one is thinking that the U.S. government would intentionally harm Muslims. Hell, you see the extent we go to to protect the rights of convicted Terrorists! You can't think we'd hurt innocents.

No.

It might prove necessary to keep American Muslims from causing trouble or keep them safe from attack by lawless, but otherwise patriotic, Americans.The U.S. government would not want this to happen. So internment might be called for to protect Muslims.

And, of course, self deportation is always an option for Muslims wanting to live their Muslim way of life without problems.

Because you posted this...

He wanted to ship them to the Caribbean and South America to work on other plantations.

Colonization is different than sending someone to just be a slave in South America...are you suffering from liberal dyslexia as well...
Where do you see I said they were going to be slaves? I said they were being shipped to plantations. The word plantation doesnt automatically make you a slave. Are you retarded or just slow?

However, if you want to dicker about it. Since they were being sent to South America they would have wound up as slaves since slavery was not abolished in South America until 1888 you moron.

Oh, so Lincoln wanted the slaves to be sent to work as free men on foreign plantations?

He wanted to ship them to the Caribbean and South America to work on other plantations.

Colonization is different than sending someone to just be a slave in South America...are you suffering from liberal dyslexia as well...
Where do you see I said they were going to be slaves? I said they were being shipped to plantations. The word plantation doesnt automatically make you a slave. Are you retarded or just slow?

However, if you want to dicker about it. Since they were being sent to South America they would have wound up as slaves since slavery was not abolished in South America until 1888 you moron.

Oh, so Lincoln wanted the slaves to be sent to work as free men on foreign plantations?
Pretty much. I think you meant former slaves unless you happened to be somewhere that was not freed by Emancipation Proclamation. You should read up on ole honest Abe.

I wonder if you know the man you are defending was against you having equal rights as a US citizen?

I don't give a fuck.

I take him for who he was, warts and all.

Great man. Great President.

I'm looking FORWARD.

How can we prevent chaos, calamity, violence and disruptions of our way of life slated to occur with greater numbers of Muslims in the US?

Pretty much. I think you meant former slaves unless you happened to be somewhere that was not freed by Emancipation Proclamation. You should read up on ole honest Abe.

Why?

I hear he was a moron.

I don't give a fuck.

I'm looking FORWARD.

How can we prevent chaos, calamity, violence and disruptions of our way of life slated to occur with greater numbers of Muslims in the US?

Therein lies your folly. No such thing as great men. There are great actions and deeds but all people are human and not fit for worship. You cant be looking forward if you are bringing up things from the past. Just thought you should realize that while self righteously proclaiming your admiration for a man that wouldnt allow you to marry his daughter.

Why?

I hear he was a moron.
Because you have shown me you only know what you were taught in grade school.

Why?

I hear he was a moron.

Even if that was true, so what?

I don't think he was a moron. I think he was just a man trying to do a very difficult job under the most trying circumstances.

But when he suspended the Writ of Habeas Corpus during the Civil War there were many on both sides of the aisle who were dead set against his action and dead set against him for that as well as a number of other reasons.

But in suspending a vital piece of the legal mechanism which helps assure American liberty he had to offset the damage he was doing to the Republic versus how much damage would occur to the Union if he didn't suspend liberties for the duration of the war, when they returned to a resumption of peacetime laws and enforcement.

If a surgeon removes a person's gangrenous leg it would be to save the patient's life.

If there was a suspension of civil liberties in response to a Jihadi problem it would be done in order to save the country from a much worse expected result.

For the USA.

AND for the Muslims.

If they were being attacked in numbers on the streets of America the US government would have to do something to guarantee their safety.

Or Muslims could start making plans to head back to the M.E. now while they can.

In your writing you completely missed the fact it was during a civil war. That normal and expected. We shouldnt be a war with Muslims that live in this country or anywhere else if they are peaceful. Basically what you are advocating is the same type of internment the Japanese went through.

Next.

Nations and national boundaries are defined by men's laws. Islam believes only in Allah's laws. So, except for when practical matters make it necessary, Islam doesn't care about whether the Muslims are in the US or outside the US. A Muslim is a Muslim. And if Muslims are being attacked it is the duty of other Muslims to come to their aid.

However, no one is thinking that the U.S. government would intentionally harm Muslims. Hell, you see the extent we go to to protect the rights of convicted Terrorists! You can't think we'd hurt innocents.

No.

It might prove necessary to keep American Muslims from causing trouble or keep them safe from attack by lawless, but otherwise patriotic, Americans.The U.S. government would not want this to happen. So internment might be called for to protect Muslims.

And, of course, self deportation is always an option for Muslims wanting to live their Muslim way of life without problems.
They? When did they become all Muslims?

If a Muslim is being attacked for no reason it is the duty of other Muslims to come to their aid. Thats why you have millions of peaceful Muslims here in the states embarrassed over the nut cases and not bombing your home.

Why?

I hear he was a moron.

Even if that was true, so what?
Typically I suggest you read up on something because you tried to use it in an argument and you didnt know what you were talking about. If you choose to remain ignorant be my guest. It was a suggestion not a command.

I don't give a fuck.

I'm looking FORWARD.

Therein lies your folly. No such thing as great men. There are great actions and deeds but all people are human and not fit for worship. You cant be looking forward if you are bringing up things from the past. Just thought you should realize that while self righteously proclaiming your admiration for a man that wouldnt allow you to marry his daughter.

So, you'll be disassociating yourself from Muslim Anti-Semitic racists?

Good.

One mans actions ? Have you taken your head out of the sand long enough to look around the world ?

I doubt he eve knows who Abraham Lincoln was.
No I don't know who Abe Lincoln was. i never met him. I do know about this facet of Abe Lincoln.

“I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races,” he began, going on to say that he opposed blacks having the right to vote, to serve on juries, to hold office and to intermarry with whites. What he did believe was that, like all men, blacks had the right to improve their condition in society and to enjoy the fruits of their labor. In this way they were equal to white men, and for this reason slavery was inherently unjust.

I don't give a fuck.

I'm looking FORWARD.

So, you'll be disassociating yourself from Muslim Anti-Semitic racists?

Good.
Who told you I was associated with anyone? I am pretty sure thats an association you formed on your own in your attempt to put a label on me. Either that or you are embarrassed about advocating for a man that thought you inferior so you have lowered yourself to deflecting.

Last edited:
Excluding accidents, there has been one in 2009. Aasiya Zubair was beheaded by her husband. Executions by beheading are extremely rare. Despite all the press, there has only been about a dozen in the world over the last 15 years.

That's what makes em special.
Special to the news media.

For the USA.

AND for the Muslims.

Next.

No.

They? When did they become all Muslims?

If a Muslim is being attacked for no reason it is the duty of other Muslims to come to their aid. Thats why you have millions of peaceful Muslims here in the states embarrassed over the nut cases and not bombing your home.

Who was it that said something to Muslims about them not knowing what is good for them or else they would perform their jihad 'religiously' and cheerfully?

Was it Muhammad or Allah who had to chide Muslims to do their religious duty?

Apparently, even though it is mandated for ALL Muslims, not all Muslims dutifully perform their required Jihad.

AYAT al-Baqarah 2:216
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

When establishing the Divine Order, you will meet aggression from those who wish to maintain the status quo for their vested interests. Therefore, fighting in the Cause of Allah is ordained for you, even though you dislike it. It may happen that you hate a thing that is good for you, and it may happen that you love a thing that is bad for you. Allah knows and you know not.

Shabbir Ahmed
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Forum List

Back