Breaking: Muslim Beheads Coworker In Oklahoma

This person does not represent my religion. Shame on you for believing it does.
You're a Muslim Noomi ? Seriously ?
Noomi Quote:#631
Yes, although I am very lapsed. Hopefully when the new Mosque is built in my city I can attend. I don't go around promoting my faith which is probably why you didn't know about it.
Hmm You do know that Lesbian/gay activity is contrary to Islam right? I call BS[/QUOTE]

And hopefully she keeps her head while attending

This person does not represent my religion. Shame on you for believing it does.
You're a Muslim Noomi ? Seriously ?
Noomi Quote:#631
Yes, although I am very lapsed. Hopefully when the new Mosque is built in my city I can attend. I don't go around promoting my faith which is probably why you didn't know about it.
Hmm You do know that Lesbian/gay activity is contrary to Islam right? I call BS

And hopefully she keeps her head while attending[/QUOTE]

in iran and other islamic states

when they want to kill off a political enemy

if they cant hang em on the trumped up charges

they revert to a fall back charge of

they are "gay" and then the hanging proceeds

SNIP:
Oklahoma Beheading Suspect Facebook Celebrates Terrorists, Has Photo Doing One Finger ISIS Salute…Update: Has Pictures Of Beheading, Osama Bin Laden, “Islam Will Dominate World, Freedom Can Go To Hell”

That’s him in the middle, doing the ISIS salute. Guess we know the motivation now…
Via Daily Caller:
Oklahoma beheading suspect Alton Alexander Nolen calls himself “Jah’Keem Yisrael” on his Facebook page, where he uploaded photos of himself reading the Koran and wearing Muslim religious clothing.
Nolen’s Facebook “cover” photo appears to be of several Taliban fighters, according to a Google reverse image search.
A Philadelphia-based friend asked Nolen if he was praying in one of his photographs at “the Masjid on Luzerne,” appearing to refer to the Muslim American Society of Philadelphia. Nolen replied, “LAA,” to which his friend responded, “oh you not in Philadelphia.”
“I JST WANT TO SAY AS AN MUSLIM WE DNT CELEBRATE AMERIKAS HOLIDAYS,” he wrote in a caption accompanying a photograph of an Islamist fighter.
“KAFIR KAFIRS MEANS SOMEONES WHO DISAGREES WITH ISLAM. JST CAUSE YOU AS-SALAAMU ALAKIUN EVERY MORNING DNT MEANS YOUR AN MUSLIM THANK YOU THO,” he wrote in April, disparagingly referring to non-Muslims or “Kafirs.”
Keep reading…
His cover photo of Taliban fighters:

This is his last Facebook post:
SHALOM ALHAKEIUM (O YE MUSLIMS) ALLAH (sWT) SAYS IN THE LAST DAYS “PEOPLE WILL BE LOVERS OF THEMSELVES, PROUD AND UNHOLY”. SO TO ALL OF U THAT’S MASTURBATING WHICH I THINK IS 80% OF THE WORLD AND FOR WHATEVER THE DESIRE IT IS IN YOUR HEART THAT U DOING IT FOR-U CAN GET! (WARNING) THIS IS THE LAST DAYS….2ND TIMOTHY 3:2 ****InfoFromAMuslim****
Update:
Nolen also posted a beheading picture on his Facebook:

ALL of it here:
Oklahoma Beheading Suspect Facebook Celebrates Terrorists Has Photo Doing One Finger ISIS Salute 8230 Update Has Pictures Of Beheading Osama Bin Laden 8220 Islam Will Dominate World Freedom Can Go To Hell 8221 Weasel Zippers

I am so glad that people in control of the world's militaries don't get thrown by really simple math and start a religious war against 1.6 billion, or 240 million people.

I am very thankful that keyboard commandoes who cannot rationalize simple math have NO POWER in this world whatsoever.

Look you ignorant fool, instead of always rushing in to defend this religion, why don't you take the time to look around the world and see that the fundamentalists in this religion are at war with western culture. Once you acknowledge that, you may be worth engaging. Until then, kindly shove a red hot poker all the way up.
I'm equally against all religions, im not defending it.

I'm defending being a rational human being, and here you lose your shit at an entire group of people because 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% are violent offenders.

But you're not a ditz/gullible twit over sensationalism, huh? Tell us about that speeeshul math.

Look you collosal moron, I'm tired of seeing stories like this happening around the world, and I want to see some action to recognize there is a problem with THIS particular religion, more so than others.
This woman was beheaded in America by a Muslim. How many Muslims are there in the U.S. ?
They are a fraction compared to Christians, yet you don't read about a Christian or a Jew or a Buddhist etc. cutting someones head off. And don't think that the method isn't important. This isn't just another case of someone going postal at their workplace, this guy cut the coworkers head off, and we all know now this is the method of a Islamic fundie. Get the fuck over your denial.
Of course there is no proof to support your allegations but don't let that stop you.

Over the last 15 years, Muslims have beheaded 10 non-Muslims. In contrast there have been in excess 200,000 Muslims killed in the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan.

List of people who were beheaded - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

One is too damn many, Jihadi Flopper.

SNIP:
Oklahoma Beheading Suspect Facebook Celebrates Terrorists, Has Photo Doing One Finger ISIS Salute…Update: Has Pictures Of Beheading, Osama Bin Laden, “Islam Will Dominate World, Freedom Can Go To Hell”

That’s him in the middle, doing the ISIS salute. Guess we know the motivation now…
Via Daily Caller:
Oklahoma beheading suspect Alton Alexander Nolen calls himself “Jah’Keem Yisrael” on his Facebook page, where he uploaded photos of himself reading the Koran and wearing Muslim religious clothing.
Nolen’s Facebook “cover” photo appears to be of several Taliban fighters, according to a Google reverse image search.
A Philadelphia-based friend asked Nolen if he was praying in one of his photographs at “the Masjid on Luzerne,” appearing to refer to the Muslim American Society of Philadelphia. Nolen replied, “LAA,” to which his friend responded, “oh you not in Philadelphia.”
“I JST WANT TO SAY AS AN MUSLIM WE DNT CELEBRATE AMERIKAS HOLIDAYS,” he wrote in a caption accompanying a photograph of an Islamist fighter.
“KAFIR KAFIRS MEANS SOMEONES WHO DISAGREES WITH ISLAM. JST CAUSE YOU AS-SALAAMU ALAKIUN EVERY MORNING DNT MEANS YOUR AN MUSLIM THANK YOU THO,” he wrote in April, disparagingly referring to non-Muslims or “Kafirs.”
Keep reading…
His cover photo of Taliban fighters:

This is his last Facebook post:
SHALOM ALHAKEIUM (O YE MUSLIMS) ALLAH (sWT) SAYS IN THE LAST DAYS “PEOPLE WILL BE LOVERS OF THEMSELVES, PROUD AND UNHOLY”. SO TO ALL OF U THAT’S MASTURBATING WHICH I THINK IS 80% OF THE WORLD AND FOR WHATEVER THE DESIRE IT IS IN YOUR HEART THAT U DOING IT FOR-U CAN GET! (WARNING) THIS IS THE LAST DAYS….2ND TIMOTHY 3:2 ****InfoFromAMuslim****
Update:
Nolen also posted a beheading picture on his Facebook:

ALL of it here:
Oklahoma Beheading Suspect Facebook Celebrates Terrorists Has Photo Doing One Finger ISIS Salute 8230 Update Has Pictures Of Beheading Osama Bin Laden 8220 Islam Will Dominate World Freedom Can Go To Hell 8221 Weasel Zippers

Great post!

I think this deserves to be repeated.

The same day Nolen added the beheading photo he posted a photo to his timeline with which shows a black and white sign that reads: "Islam will Dominate the World: Freedom can go to hell."

Alton Nolen s Facebook Page Depicted Beheading a Month Before Release from Probation
D008A51AA009415DB5D9A5D8773C6E46-550x427.jpg

Last edited:
i knew it, !! by jumping jimminy i just knew there was something behind the name "NOOMI"..., "This person does not represent my religion. Shame on you for believing it does."

i had my suspicions for the past few months about her fucking hate filled RELIGION, the religion of SATAN, there were posts defending muslimes whenever the subject was brought up about muslimes.

if she practices the religion of hate to the "T".., she is rejoicing over that woman's beheading !!

some poster asked what to do about muslimes, "beat them up ?" NO !! just kill a few million of them by any means possible and put their heads on pikes or halberds everywhere. :up:

Would one of you right wingers explain to me that if beheading is part of Islam and all Islamics are required to, by the Koran, cut off the head of all non-believers in Islam, all infidels, then why is it and how is it that in the vast majority of Muslim countries, millions of Christians and people of many other religions have lived there and continue to live there unmolested, their heads still intact? That hundreds of thousands of non-Muslims travel to and visit Muslim countries every year?

Why and how is it that for generations and even centuries, for the very most part, non-Muslims have lived in Muslim countries in peace and harmony with Muslims? Why is that? If you are going to insist that at heart every Muslim wants to chop off the head of all non-Muslims, then how can this be?

As well, there are countless mixed marriages between Muslims and those of other religions. How do you explain that? And don't say the women convert because every woman I know who has married a Muslim has not converted. How do you explain that in the 3 Muslim countries in which I have lived, there are churches, and in one, synagogues, and the Muslim people have left the Christians and Jews to worship without molesting them in any way? How do you explain these things, which, btw, exist in an overwhelming way in the vast majority of Muslim countries?

You never lived in a muslim country. Not one.
The only country governed by a muslim majority, however just sligtly over 50%, that grants other than muslim citizens (mainly Chinese, Thai and Indians besides some rural tribes) a relatively high personal freedom compared to all, ALL, other muslim countries, is Malaysia. Was there, worked there, know that.
The second one was Syria, until your fucking stupid government decided to overththrow the Assad Regime.
Both countries are, Malaysia not in writing but de facto, dictatorships.

Islam never was enlightened. This is the common fairytale of euphemistic mental softies.
Islam forced its way from the beginning without excption by violence, warfare and supression over whole north Africa, had conquered and brutally opressed Spain for Centuries ( no, there was no peaceful coexistence of Muslims, Chistians and Jews, except you define jizya, the sole tax for nonbelievers, the prohibition to ride a horse, carry a weapon and the rule to leave the sidewalk if coming in the way of a muslim, and slave labor as peaceful coexistence), proceeded two times to conquer the rest of Europe where they were luckily stopped two times at the last minute at the Vienna city gates.

Turkey, the remains of the Osmanic Empire, was guided into the NATO by your fucking stupid government as leverage for deploying your nuclear Jupiter missiles there against the Soviet Union in the 50's.
This was done by you, god's own country, despite the fact that Turkey had forced its large christian part of the population violently out of the country, besides its massacres of the Armenians, today it is prohibitet to built churches in Turkey, no priest education is allowed and the christian population is down to below 0,5% and almost extinct..
Actually I am an Atheist to the bone, but facts remain facts.

In Egypt, formerly mainly chrstian orthodox, muslims are committing massacres on churches and funerals of christians.
Presently it is a bit more quiet because the military is back in power. But you had to overthrow Mubarak, initiate the "arab spring" (what humongous bullshit) and help to install the muslim brotherhood to gain power.

All this is now starting to come back to you. Be aware of that. 30% of the muslims in Turkey sympathise wit the IS. Same can be said for the turkish social welfare immigrants in Germany, France and GB have even more severe problems to face with their lightheartedly invited Maghreb and Pakistani wannabe world rulers.

You are just totally misguided because Islam was marginalized from the 18th to the 20th century, they could not participate in the progresses of the rest of the world because communication and trade were unavailable. They had nothing to bargain with. Until the oil boom.

No Islam has everything, not by their own cleverness or labour, but just bought with the money from the dumb people of the oil consuming countries working their asses off. But the islamic mentality stays the same.

And if you talk about the vast majotity of peaceful muslims: they are just the sheep. The peaceful majority did never count in history when trouble was at the doorstep. They do NOT stand up against the trocities of their brothers in faith. They only, without exception, repeat the samer mantra: this has nothing to do with islam.
All I have to tell them, and you, too: read the fucking quran and the hadith. Its the manual, and it is all written there. There can be no misunderstanding. It is not meant for interpretation, it is the direct word i.e. instruction of allah.

I don't know if you are lying when you say you know muslims, or marriages between muslims and nonbelievers where no one had to convert to islam.
We have a lot of them here and I can tell you, this happens but then the muslim is no muslim. He just doesn't quit because first you cannot quit islam, second you put yourself in lifethreatening danger if you do so openly. So you better just hide it.
Actually this is a extremely tiny part of the male musims anyway, muslim women absolutely do not marry outside islam. Not in Europe, we have officialy around 50 women each year killed by their relatives trying to do that. Honour killing, that is. No one knows the number of tortured, send back to their home countries where they often officially fled as politically opressed refugees (bwahahaha) and forced into arranged marriages with their cousins or similar.

Listen, we did not have that 50 years back. It simply did not exist. Today we have about 5 to 7 millions, nobody knows exactly, alone in my country. And it is getting worse day by day.

And don't try to lecture me about foreign experience. I was living around 6 years in asian and south american countries as a professional, I know what I am talking about.
You are talking like the typical western tourist on the Maledives. How beautiful everythng is, and what you see is just the natural surrounding the muslims did not build, and the rest is a Potiemkin village to keep you blind and get the money out of your pocket. The Maledives are actually one of the best examples for the great Taquia show of the part of the muslim world.which is presently not that active in conquering and killing unbelievers.

Take off the blinds.
LMAO Yes, I have lived in three Muslim countries that are over 90 percent Muslim population and two that are theocracies or damn near.

This, from your post
The only country governed by a muslim majority, however just sligtly over 50%, that grants other than muslim citizens (mainly Chinese, Thai and Indians besides some rural tribes) a relatively high personal freedom compared to all, ALL, other muslim countries, is Malaysia. Was there, worked there, know that.
The second one was Syria, until your fucking stupid government decided to overththrow the Assad Regime.
This is patently untrue. Your 'experience' and knowledge seem to be quite limited.

The rest of your post is a self serving diatribe, historically incorrect, that favors your warped, bigoted, xenophopic world view. You poor, pitiful racist you.

Last edited:
You just keep repeating the same old same old. You still have not answered my question. And you have not given any concrete, reliable sources to support your claim that non-Muslims are fleeing Muslim countries, other than those at war.

I cannot believe that one person alone can be that dumb.
I have a hard time understanding how all those on this thread purposely and tenaciously resist reason and concrete evidence in order to embrace so fervently their hate filled ideas about the 1.6 billion Muslims on this planet. I have a hard time understanding how people choose ignorance in order to support bigotry and hate. I have a hard time believing people like you are 'that dumb.' But, obviously you are.

The only question I have is how many beheadings do liberals need to see before they can detect a pattern?

well we've seen how many already? and it still doesn't faze them even on our home soil and it's a woman

If they had a been a Christian they would be wailing their heads off

Their double standard is frightening and sickening

Would one of you right wingers explain to me that if beheading is part of Islam and all Islamics are required to, by the Koran, cut off the head of all non-believers in Islam, all infidels, then why is it and how is it that in the vast majority of Muslim countries, millions of Christians and people of many other religions have lived there and continue to live there unmolested, their heads still intact? That hundreds of thousands of non-Muslims travel to and visit Muslim countries every year?

Because they are not practicing the tenets of their religion...while if a christian acts in a violent way they actually are violating the tenets of theirs...since Jesus never condoned killing other human beings...but it appears that the islamic faith and it's updates...does...

their hate filled ideas about the 1.6 billion Muslims on this planet.

See, this is where you lose all sense and logic...we do not hate all Muslims and I know I for one understand that not all muslims are murdering people....the problem is that the people on your side refuse to acknowledge that the ones who are doing the killing are muslims....and claim to be doing it for their faith....and this escapes your attention...

You seem to say since all muslims don't cut off heads then no muslims are...and this is where our problem comes in...

We know that some muslims do...and those are the muslims that need to be found and killed...and it would be nice if the nice Muslims that you are defending would say "Yes...those guys are muslims and they are killing people...so go get them...and we will help...." but no...you have Muslim groups with access to the media saying the problem isn't the the muslims who cut off heads...but the people who point out that muslims are cutting off heads...

And that is the irritating part...

their hate filled ideas about the 1.6 billion Muslims on this planet.

See, this is where you lose all sense and logic...we do not hate all Muslims and I know I for one understand that not all muslims are murdering people....the problem is that the people on your side refuse to acknowledge that the ones who are doing the killing are muslims....and claim to be doing it for their faith....and this escapes your attention...

You seem to say since all muslims don't cut off heads then no muslims are...and this is where our problem comes in...

We know that some muslims do...and those are the muslims that need to be found and killed...and it would be nice if the nice Muslims that you are defending would say "Yes...those guys are muslims and they are killing people...so go get them...and we will help...." but no...you have Muslim groups with access to the media saying the problem isn't the the muslims who cut off heads...but the people who point out that muslims are cutting off heads...

And that is the irritating part...
I am responding to the OP who says all Muslims should be deported out of the US or that at the very least, they should be monitored 24/7. I am responding to posts that say all Muslims want to behead me because I am not a Muslim. I am responding to posts that paint all Muslims with the same brush. If that isn't you, then don't attack me, attack the posts that essentially making the sweeping generalization that all Muslims are violent or potentially so, that the terrorists represent Islam, etc.

Still nothing to suggest this was not just a person that happened to be a deranged Muslim?
There is nothing whatsoever to suggest this man was/is nothing more than someone who is mentally ill and immitating the beheadings he has seen on television. He's very much a deranged person who happens to be a recent Muslim convert, but I doubt he actually really understands Islam.

Still nothing to suggest this was not just a person that happened to be a deranged Muslim?
There is nothing whatsoever to suggest this man was/is nothing more than someone who is mentally ill and immitating the beheadings he has seen on television. He's very much a deranged person who happens to be a recent Muslim convert, but I doubt he actually really understands Islam.
What's to understand... they worship a child molester who tells them to kill everyone that doesn't either pay them or fight for islam.

Last edited:
Begs the questions: Why do you people have to lie all the time and why are you so fucking stupid?

No one is lying.

You are simply ignorant to the facts.

Or you refuse to accept them.

Could it be everyone here at USMB is all wrong except for you?

See post #607, your deliberate mischaracterization of the picture in your link can only be described as lying.

BREAKING: Muslims Shout “Praise Allah!” Surround OK Police Following Press Conference on Beheading
Posted by Jim Hoft on Friday, September 26, 2014, 5:39 PM

Wow!
Muslims shouting ‘Praise Allah’ surround Oklahoma cops after a press conference on the beheading in Oklahoma.

Oklahoma Muslims read from the Koran during the press conference.

Bob Lawson @LandonLawson78
Follow

2-3 local OK muslims are reading passages from their Qurans outloud on the ground at site of news conference #oklahomabeheading

1:15 PM - 26 Sep 2014

The Muslims were saying “Praise Allah” during the press conference.

BREAKING Muslims Shout 8220 Praise Allah 8221 Surround OK Police Following Press Conference on Beheading The Gateway Pundit

I wonder if any of those Muslims who encircled the Cops were packing.

I wonder if the Cops began wondering which one he'd have to neutralize first if the the crowd surrounding them decided to turn violent.

I can imagine the Cops's emotions being raw and the constant tensions they must experience about making an incorrect hair trigger response wearing on their psyches.

Its a test of calm under pressure.

Look at that.

They are literally surrounded by the Muslim crowd.
"Praise be to Allah" is a greeting and part of Islamic prayer, but you apparently choose to twist the meaning.

Muslims are trying to conquer America from within and without our getting wise to them.

This needs to be stopped.

Yes or No?
Then what is your proposal?

What's yours?
Punish those that have been found guilty in a court of law, not the court of public opinion.

One mans actions ? Have you taken your head out of the sand long enough to look around the world ?
Is this not the first beheading on American soil? I thought this was what the thread was about. Or are you talking about all the other worldwide beheadings?
I'm talking about around the world today, the problems we have with radicalized Islam. We don't have this kind of problems with other religions, and because of the violence surrounding this religion we need to be monitoring the followers as closely as possible. Every mosque in this country should be investigated to see what is being preached. As time goes by the Muslim population in America and in the west in general grows, and that should be of great concern to non-Muslims.
I personally had no doubt in my mind that after ISIS just the other day called out to Muslims worldwide to attack Americans, Canadians, etc., that it was only a matter of time before there would be a beheading in America.
Now this story may be a complete coincidence, but I sincerely doubt it. I think once this guy heard the call, he took advantage of this situation and went ahead and beheaded this poor woman.

Forum List

Back