Breaking: Muslim Beheads Coworker In Oklahoma

BREAKING: Muslims Shout “Praise Allah!” Surround OK Police Following Press Conference on Beheading
Posted by Jim Hoft on Friday, September 26, 2014, 5:39 PM

Wow!
Muslims shouting ‘Praise Allah’ surround Oklahoma cops after a press conference on the beheading in Oklahoma.

Oklahoma Muslims read from the Koran during the press conference.

Bob Lawson @LandonLawson78
Follow

2-3 local OK muslims are reading passages from their Qurans outloud on the ground at site of news conference #oklahomabeheading

1:15 PM - 26 Sep 2014

The Muslims were saying “Praise Allah” during the press conference.

BREAKING Muslims Shout 8220 Praise Allah 8221 Surround OK Police Following Press Conference on Beheading The Gateway Pundit

I wonder if any of those Muslims who encircled the Cops were packing.

I wonder if the Cops began wondering which one he'd have to neutralize first if the the crowd surrounding them decided to turn violent.

I can imagine the Cops's emotions being raw and the constant tensions they must experience about making an incorrect hair trigger response wearing on their psyches.

Its a test of calm under pressure.

Look at that.

They are literally surrounded by the Muslim crowd.
Instead of these mother fuckers helping us rid ourselves of the fundies, they double down. Useless mother fuckers. Unfuckingbelievable.

They may be trying to get us to act violently toward them so they can have another excuse to bring violence to America.
That has always been the plan but many Americans are too stupid and filled with hate to realize it. Do you think ISIS is beheading Americans for military reasons? They want to see mosques burning, mass deportation of Muslims in the US, and Muslim villages laid to waste throughout the Middle East.

One mans actions ? Have you taken your head out of the sand long enough to look around the world ?
Is this not the first beheading on American soil? I thought this was what the thread was about. Or are you talking about all the other worldwide beheadings?
Excluding accidents, there has been one in 2009. Aasiya Zubair was beheaded by her husband. Executions by beheading are extremely rare. Despite all the press, there has only been about a dozen in the world over the last 15 years.

One mans actions ? Have you taken your head out of the sand long enough to look around the world ?
Is this not the first beheading on American soil? I thought this was what the thread was about. Or are you talking about all the other worldwide beheadings?
I'm talking about around the world today, the problems we have with radicalized Islam. We don't have this kind of problems with other religions, and because of the violence surrounding this religion we need to be monitoring the followers as closely as possible. Every mosque in this country should be investigated to see what is being preached. As time goes by the Muslim population in America and in the west in general grows, and that should be of great concern to non-Muslims.
I personally had no doubt in my mind that after ISIS just the other day called out to Muslims worldwide to attack Americans, Canadians, etc., that it was only a matter of time before there would be a beheading in America.
Now this story may be a complete coincidence, but I sincerely doubt it. I think once this guy heard the call, he took advantage of this situation and went ahead and beheaded this poor woman.

Only a moron would suggest suspending constitutional rights and acquiesce to what the lunatics want. You fool. Don't you get they want to show the world the hypocrisy in the US? Your fear of everything you dont understand smacks of an animalistic perdisposition inherent in clowns of your ilk.

BREAKING: Muslims Shout “Praise Allah!” Surround OK Police Following Press Conference on Beheading
Posted by Jim Hoft on Friday, September 26, 2014, 5:39 PM

Wow!
Muslims shouting ‘Praise Allah’ surround Oklahoma cops after a press conference on the beheading in Oklahoma.

Oklahoma Muslims read from the Koran during the press conference.

Bob Lawson @LandonLawson78
Follow

2-3 local OK muslims are reading passages from their Qurans outloud on the ground at site of news conference #oklahomabeheading

1:15 PM - 26 Sep 2014

The Muslims were saying “Praise Allah” during the press conference.

BREAKING Muslims Shout 8220 Praise Allah 8221 Surround OK Police Following Press Conference on Beheading The Gateway Pundit

I wonder if any of those Muslims who encircled the Cops were packing.

I wonder if the Cops began wondering which one he'd have to neutralize first if the the crowd surrounding them decided to turn violent.

I can imagine the Cops's emotions being raw and the constant tensions they must experience about making an incorrect hair trigger response wearing on their psyches.

Its a test of calm under pressure.

Look at that.

They are literally surrounded by the Muslim crowd.
Instead of these mother fuckers helping us rid ourselves of the fundies, they double down. Useless mother fuckers. Unfuckingbelievable.

They may be trying to get us to act violently toward them so they can have another excuse to bring violence to America.
That has always been the plan but many Americans are too stupid and filled with hate to realize it. Do you think ISIS is beheading Americans for military reasons? They want to see mosques burning, mass deportation of Muslims in the US, and Muslim villages laid to waste throughout the Middle East.

"They want to see mosques burning, mass deportation of Muslims in the US, and Muslim villages laid to waste throughout the Middle East."

There are many steps between where we are and the final option which Shiite Muslims excitedly dream of. But rest assured, they might want to see what you described, but the last thing they will see, if things get to THAT point, is a bright flash of light.

And don't think you can intimidate us by threatening what might happen if we take actions to protect ourselves from your conquering zeroes.

We have invaded Iraq and Afghanistan and we stayed and conducted combat operations as long as we chose to.

And the best you could do in retaliation was to infect our Leftists?

Excluding accidents, there has been one in 2009. Aasiya Zubair was beheaded by her husband. Executions by beheading are extremely rare. Despite all the press, there has only been about a dozen in the world over the last 15 years.

That's what makes em special.

I'm talking about around the world today, the problems we have with radicalized Islam. We don't have this kind of problems with other religions, and because of the violence surrounding this religion we need to be monitoring the followers as closely as possible. Every mosque in this country should be investigated to see what is being preached. As time goes by the Muslim population in America and in the west in general grows, and that should be of great concern to non-Muslims.
I personally had no doubt in my mind that after ISIS just the other day called out to Muslims worldwide to attack Americans, Canadians, etc., that it was only a matter of time before there would be a beheading in America.
Now this story may be a complete coincidence, but I sincerely doubt it. I think once this guy heard the call, he took advantage of this situation and went ahead and beheaded this poor woman.

Only a moron would suggest suspending constitutional rights and acquiesce to what the lunatics want. You fool. Don't you get they want to show the world the hypocrisy in the US? Your fear of everything you dont understand smacks of an animalistic perdisposition inherent in clowns of your ilk.

Do you think Abraham Lincoln was a moron?

Yes. He initially wanted to deport all the Black people. Basically for the same reasons as the nutcases on this thread do. He was afraid Black people would seek vengeance on whites for slavery.

He initially wanted to deport all the Black people.

You mean he wanted to free the slaves held by democrats and return them to the country they were sold from by their African slave masters...is that what you meant...?

You mean he wanted to free the slaves held by democrats and return them to the country they were sold from by their African slave masters...is that what you meant...?
No fool. Abe Lincoln didnt even like Black people. He wanted to ship them to the Caribbean and South America to work on other plantations. You clowns make me laugh when suggesting Lincoln was some great savior of Black people. He was a racist just like most whites of their day. The South is the only side that fought over slavery and they fought to keep it.

No fool. Abe Lincoln didnt even like Black people. He wanted to ship them to the Caribbean and South America to work on other plantations. You clowns make me laugh when suggesting Lincoln was some great savior of Black people. He was a racist just like most whites of their day. The South is the only side that fought over slavery and they fought to keep it.

5 Things You May Not Know About Lincoln Slavery and Emancipation History in the Headlines

3. Lincoln thought colonization could resolve the issue of slavery.
For much of his career, Lincoln believed that colonization—or the idea that a majority of the African-American population should leave the United States and settle in Africa or Central America—was the best way to confront the problem of slavery.

He was a racist just like most whites of their day.

No, he was a racist like most humans around the entire planet were at the time he lived...the Japanese, Chinese, all races and colors believed they were superior to all other races...and the Japanese and Chinese still do as do the other races...

Yes. He initially wanted to deport all the Black people.

I don't think he was a moron. I think he was just a man trying to do a very difficult job under the most trying circumstances.

But when he suspended the Writ of Habeas Corpus during the Civil War there were many on both sides of the aisle who were dead set against his action and dead set against him for that as well as a number of other reasons.

But in suspending a vital piece of the legal mechanism which helps assure American liberty he had to offset the damage he was doing to the Republic versus how much damage would occur to the Union if he didn't suspend liberties for the duration of the war, when they returned to a resumption of peacetime laws and enforcement.

If a surgeon removes a person's gangrenous leg it would be to save the patient's life.

If there was a suspension of civil liberties in response to a Jihadi problem it would be done in order to save the country from a much worse expected result.

For the USA.

AND for the Muslims.

If they were being attacked in numbers on the streets of America the US government would have to do something to guarantee their safety.

That might require relocation to safety zones.

Or Muslims could start making plans to head back to the M.E. now while they can.

5 Things You May Not Know About Lincoln Slavery and Emancipation History in the Headlines

I know that stuff already. What did you post that for?

I don't think he was a moron. I think he was just a man trying to do a very difficult job under the most trying circumstances.

But when he suspended the Writ of Habeas Corpus during the Civil War there were many on both sides of the aisle who were dead set against his action and dead set against him for that as well as a number of other reasons.

But in suspending a vital piece of the legal mechanism which helps assure American liberty he had to offset the damage he was doing to the Republic versus how much damage would occur to the Union if he didn't suspend liberties for the duration of the war, when they returned to a resumption of peacetime laws and enforcement.

If a surgeon removes a person's gangrenous leg it would be to save the patient's life.

If there was a suspension of civil liberties in response to a Jihadi problem it would be done in order to save the country from a much worse expected result.

For the USA.

AND for the Muslims.

If they were being attacked in numbers on the streets of America the US government would have to do something to guarantee their safety.

Or Muslims could start making plans to head back to the M.E. now while they can.

I don't know why you're so concerned about beheading. If you were beheaded I doubt you'd even notice the difference.

Because you posted this...

He wanted to ship them to the Caribbean and South America to work on other plantations.

Colonization is different than sending someone to just be a slave in South America...are you suffering from liberal dyslexia as well...

For the USA.

AND for the Muslims.

In your writing you completely missed the fact it was during a civil war. That normal and expected. We shouldnt be at war with Muslims that live in this country or anywhere else if they are peaceful. Basically what you are advocating is the same type of internment the Japanese went through.

Last edited:
Because you posted this...

He wanted to ship them to the Caribbean and South America to work on other plantations.

Colonization is different than sending someone to just be a slave in South America...are you suffering from liberal dyslexia as well...
Where do you see I said they were going to be slaves? I said they were being shipped to plantations. The word plantation doesnt automatically make you a slave. Are you retarded or just slow?

However, if you want to dicker about it. Since they were being sent to South America they would have wound up as slaves since slavery was not abolished in South America until 1888 you moron.

Yes. He initially wanted to deport all the Black people. Basically for the same reasons as the nutcases on this thread do. He was afraid Black people would seek vengeance on whites for slavery.

Okay. So, Lincoln is a moron for wanting to send slaves to other countries to prevent a race war in the USA.

And you currently dislike the USA and the US government, am I right?

Then your head must be goin in circles trying to figure out if you hate America enough to leave it for the more pleasant conditions (as you alluded to last eve as a result of talking with some of your contacts) abroad, or if you love bitching and moaning about the inequities but kinda like the creature comforts the USA provides.

The never ending attempts at diversion and blame cannot erase the fact that this adherent of a radical cult founded by a murderer killed someone just because she refused his proselyting.

A “Moderate” Muslim's View

be%2Btop.jpg  Okay, so blame me of being an Islamaphobe. How can I not be when so-called moderate Muslims make statements like this

Okay, so blame me of being an Islamaphobe. How can I not be when so-called moderate Muslims make statements like this?

And judging the actions of historic figures by contemporary standards of morality is just plain stupid.

Forum List

Back