Breaking: Muslim Beheads Coworker In Oklahoma

muslims-police-ok.jpg

Excuse them all you wish, THIS is the only face of Islam.

Story @ Muslims descended on OK. beheading press conference passed out Islamic literature praised allah Creeping Sharia

Re-posting of the link that lies.
Re-posting does not make it true.

Oklahoma Police Say 'Muslim Protest and Chanting' Report is False
MOORE, Oklahoma -- Following the brutal beheading of a woman in an Moore, Oklahoma, a photo began circulating the web allegedly showing a large group of Muslims at a press conference reading from the Koran and shouting "praise Allah!" Breitbart Texas asked a Moore Police Department Public Affairs Officer, Jeremy Lewis, if a group of Muslims were in fact protesting after the press conference yesterday. "No, there was not," Lewis told Breitbart Texas. The beheading took place at Vaughan Foods, where the suspect, Alton Nolen, previously worked. Breitbart Texas obtained a press release from...

Got News Wire

Yes. He initially wanted to deport all the Black people.

I don't think he was a moron. I think he was just a man trying to do a very difficult job under the most trying circumstances.

But when he suspended the Writ of Habeas Corpus during the Civil War there were many on both sides of the aisle who were dead set against his action and dead set against him for that as well as a number of other reasons.

But in suspending a vital piece of the legal mechanism which helps assure American liberty he had to offset the damage he was doing to the Republic versus how much damage would occur to the Union if he didn't suspend liberties for the duration of the war, when they returned to a resumption of peacetime laws and enforcement.

If a surgeon removes a person's gangrenous leg it would be to save the patient's life.

If there was a suspension of civil liberties in response to a Jihadi problem it would be done in order to save the country from a much worse expected result.

For the USA.

AND for the Muslims.

If they were being attacked in numbers on the streets of America the US government would have to do something to guarantee their safety.

That might require relocation to safety zones.

Or Muslims could start making plans to head back to the M.E. now while they can.

In your writing you completely missed the fact it was during a civil war. That normal and expected. We shouldnt be a war with Muslims that live in this country or anywhere else if they are peaceful. Basically what you are advocating is the same type of internment the Japanese went through.

Uh, they declared war on US, first.

We didn't even acknowledge it until 9/11.

And many low-information types STILL don't know it.

Next.

Nations and national boundaries are defined by men's laws. Islam believes only in Allah's laws. So, except for when practical matters make it necessary, Islam doesn't care about whether the Muslims are in the US or outside the US. A Muslim is a Muslim. And if Muslims are being attacked it is the duty of other Muslims to come to their aid.

However, no one is thinking that the U.S. government would intentionally harm Muslims. Hell, you see the extent we go to to protect the rights of convicted Terrorists! You can't think we'd hurt innocents.

No.

It might prove necessary to keep American Muslims from causing trouble or keep them safe from attack by lawless, but otherwise patriotic, Americans.The U.S. government would not want this to happen. So internment might be called for to protect Muslims.

And, of course, self deportation is always an option for Muslims wanting to live their Muslim way of life without problems.

They? When did they become all Muslims?

If a Muslim is being attacked for no reason it is the duty of other Muslims to come to their aid. Thats why you have millions of peaceful Muslims here in the states embarrassed over the nut cases and not bombing your home.

Who was it that said something to Muslims about them not knowing what is good for them or else they would perform their jihad 'religiously' and cheerfully?

Was it Muhammad or Allah who had to chide Muslims to do their religious duty?

Apparently, even though it is mandated for ALL Muslims, not all Muslims dutifully perform their required Jihad.

AYAT al-Baqarah 2:216
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
When establishing the Divine Order, you will meet aggression from those who wish to maintain the status quo for their vested interests. Therefore, fighting in the Cause of Allah is ordained for you, even though you dislike it. It may happen that you hate a thing that is good for you, and it may happen that you love a thing that is bad for you. Allah knows and you know not.

Shabbir Ahmed
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

I dont profess to be the best at educating people but perhaps it would help you to think of it this way. Some people adhere strictly to the bibles teachings others do not. Regardless they are still classified as christian. If something is wrong with a bible verse some nut jobs will follow it to the letter depending on how unbalanced they are. Others may know its wrong and disregard it. There is a reason christians dont stone people anymore.

Okay. So, Lincoln is a moron for wanting to send slaves to other countries to prevent a race war in the USA.

And you currently dislike the USA and the US government, am I right?

Then your head must be goin in circles trying to figure out if you hate America enough to leave it for the more pleasant conditions (as you alluded to last eve as a result of talking with some of your contacts) abroad, or if you love bitching and moaning about the inequities but kinda like the creature comforts the USA provides.
I wonder if you know the man you are defending was against you having equal rights as a US citizen?

I don't give a fuck.

I take him for who he was, warts and all.

Great man. Great President.

I'm looking FORWARD.

How can we prevent chaos, calamity, violence and disruptions of our way of life slated to occur with greater numbers of Muslims in the US?

Therein lies your folly. No such thing as great men. There are great actions and deeds but all people are human and not fit for worship. You cant be looking forward if you are bringing up things from the past. Just thought you should realize that while self righteously proclaiming your admiration for a man that wouldnt allow you to marry his daughter.

So, you'll be disassociating yourself from Muslim Anti-Semitic racists?

Good.
Who told you I was associated with anyone? I am pretty sure thats an association you formed on your own in your attempt to put a label on me. Either that or you are embarrassed about advocating for a man that thought you inferior so you have lowered yourself to deflecting.

Uh, you are reaching to try to make that one stick, Applesauce.

To avoid gaffes like that in the future try to remember I'm not a petty minded Liberal.

First of all, my self confidence is not tied to anything I post here. Secondly, I know my limitations and am comfortable in my own skin.

You must recognize this if you are to learn more subtle lessons in the future...

I'm not a Liberal.

What you described is behavior endemic to Liberals.

Conservatives are different than Liberals.

In certain things we Conservatives are better, typically, than Liberals.

In other things Liberals are the BEST when compared to similar endeavors by Conservatives.

But, in this political climate and with what we've already been through as a nation, we can not afford one more Liberal Presidential Administration in a row without allowing a GOP POTUS to come in and right this ship of state. To fix things and eliminate the lack of faith we have in the current Resident in Chief and his culture of constant crisis in government.

But I digress...

Uh, if you associate with Muslims you are associating with racists or racist lovers or those who enable Islamic anti-Jewish racism.

However, If I am mistaken I welcome the opportunity to learn the truth.

I don't think he was a moron. I think he was just a man trying to do a very difficult job under the most trying circumstances.

But when he suspended the Writ of Habeas Corpus during the Civil War there were many on both sides of the aisle who were dead set against his action and dead set against him for that as well as a number of other reasons.

But in suspending a vital piece of the legal mechanism which helps assure American liberty he had to offset the damage he was doing to the Republic versus how much damage would occur to the Union if he didn't suspend liberties for the duration of the war, when they returned to a resumption of peacetime laws and enforcement.

If a surgeon removes a person's gangrenous leg it would be to save the patient's life.

If there was a suspension of civil liberties in response to a Jihadi problem it would be done in order to save the country from a much worse expected result.

For the USA.

AND for the Muslims.

If they were being attacked in numbers on the streets of America the US government would have to do something to guarantee their safety.

That might require relocation to safety zones.

Or Muslims could start making plans to head back to the M.E. now while they can.

In your writing you completely missed the fact it was during a civil war. That normal and expected. We shouldnt be a war with Muslims that live in this country or anywhere else if they are peaceful. Basically what you are advocating is the same type of internment the Japanese went through.

Next.

Nations and national boundaries are defined by men's laws. Islam believes only in Allah's laws. So, except for when practical matters make it necessary, Islam doesn't care about whether the Muslims are in the US or outside the US. A Muslim is a Muslim. And if Muslims are being attacked it is the duty of other Muslims to come to their aid.

However, no one is thinking that the U.S. government would intentionally harm Muslims. Hell, you see the extent we go to to protect the rights of convicted Terrorists! You can't think we'd hurt innocents.

No.

It might prove necessary to keep American Muslims from causing trouble or keep them safe from attack by lawless, but otherwise patriotic, Americans.The U.S. government would not want this to happen. So internment might be called for to protect Muslims.

And, of course, self deportation is always an option for Muslims wanting to live their Muslim way of life without problems.

If a Muslim is being attacked for no reason it is the duty of other Muslims to come to their aid. Thats why you have millions of peaceful Muslims here in the states embarrassed over the nut cases and not bombing your home.

Who was it that said something to Muslims about them not knowing what is good for them or else they would perform their jihad 'religiously' and cheerfully?

Apparently, even though it is mandated for ALL Muslims, not all Muslims dutifully perform their required Jihad.

[TBODY] [/TBODY]
When establishing the Divine Order, you will meet aggression from those who wish to maintain the status quo for their vested interests. Therefore, fighting in the Cause of Allah is ordained for you, even though you dislike it. It may happen that you hate a thing that is good for you, and it may happen that you love a thing that is bad for you. Allah knows and you know not.

Shabbir Ahmed
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

I dont profess to be the best at educating people but perhaps it would help you to think of it this way. Some people adhere strictly to the bibles teachings others do not. Regardless they are still classified as christian. If something is wrong with a bible verse some nut jobs will follow it to the letter depending on how unbalanced they are. Others may know its wrong and disregard it. There is a reason christians dont stone people anymore.

Okay.

15% - 30% of all Muslims are unbalanced and want to kill, capture or convert all non-Muslims on Earth.

So, just tell us how we can identify those guys and then all of the moderate Muslims will be able to take a breath and start to relax and go about assimilating into American culture and society.

Except that's not what they will do.

But that's material for another thread some day.

Last edited:
I wonder if you know the man you are defending was against you having equal rights as a US citizen?

I don't give a fuck.

I'm looking FORWARD.

How can we prevent chaos, calamity, violence and disruptions of our way of life slated to occur with greater numbers of Muslims in the US?

Therein lies your folly. No such thing as great men. There are great actions and deeds but all people are human and not fit for worship. You cant be looking forward if you are bringing up things from the past. Just thought you should realize that while self righteously proclaiming your admiration for a man that wouldnt allow you to marry his daughter.

Good.
Who told you I was associated with anyone? I am pretty sure thats an association you formed on your own in your attempt to put a label on me. Either that or you are embarrassed about advocating for a man that thought you inferior so you have lowered yourself to deflecting.

To avoid gaffes like that in the future try to remember I'm not a petty minded Liberal.

First of all, my self confidence is not tied to anything I post here. Secondly, I know my limitations and am comfortable in my own skin.

You must recognize this if you are to learn more subtle lessons in the future...

I'm not a Liberal.

In other things Liberals are the BEST when compared to similar endeavors by Conservatives.

But, in this political climate and with what we've already been through as a nation, we can not afford one more Liberal Presidential Administration in a row without allowing a GOP POTUS to come in and right this ship of state. To fix things and eliminate the lack of faith we have in the current Resident in Chief and his culture of constant crisis in government.

But I digress...

Uh, if you associate with Muslims you are associating with racists or racist lovers or those who enable Islamic anti-Jewish racism.

Uh....Its a very valid conclusion based on your hasty attempt to get away from the fact you didn't know Abe Lincoln was a racist.

I dont care what your political leanings are. All that tells me is that its easier for you to be led around by the nose by someone that impresses you.

Its evident your entire self confidence rests on appearing to be the "intelligent voice" for Black people so you can prove to your white friends you aren't such a bad guy. IOW you are not like the rest of the Blacks.

You need to absorb this if you wish to continue to grow. Its ok to have shortcomings but its criminal to remain ignorant when I have shown you the truth of things. All it takes is a little hard work researching and you can expand your store of knowledge to my level.

Again i don't care what you call yourself. All I demand is common sense. I have friends that call themselves conservative and friends that call themselves liberal. Your voluntary self placement on a specific team simply makes you a fan which is short for fanatic. Stop being a fanatic about propaganda and become a fanatic of intelligence and learning. I dont want to catch you talkling about something again unless you know all about it. The good or the bad.

Associating with Muslims doesn't make me a racist. i have associated with KKK members and that didnt make me a racist. Why would associating with Muslims make me a racist?

If you can answer that last question with a semblance of intelligence I will have high hopes for your continued growth.

Next.

No.

[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Shabbir Ahmed
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Okay.

15% - 30% of all Muslims are unbalanced and want to kill, capture or convert all non-Muslims on Earth.

So, just tell us how we can identify those guys and then all of the moderate Muslims will be able to take a breath and start to relax and go about assimilating into American culture and society.

Except that's not what they will do.

But that's material for another thread some day.

You can identify them the same way you identified that 15%-30% of all Muslims are unbalanced. If you have faith that number is even correct why not point these people out? Did someone poll all the Muslims in the US and abroad to come up with that figure?

One mans actions ? Have you taken your head out of the sand long enough to look around the world ?
Is this not the first beheading on American soil? I thought this was what the thread was about. Or are you talking about all the other worldwide beheadings?
Excluding accidents, there has been one in 2009. Aasiya Zubair was beheaded by her husband. Executions by beheading are extremely rare. Despite all the press, there has only been about a dozen in the world over the last 15 years.
There's actually been more beheadings in Mexico but because they are not muslim the US reactionists usually ignore it.

I don't give a fuck.

I'm looking FORWARD.

Good.

I'm not a Liberal.

But I digress...

Uh....Its a very valid conclusion based on your hasty attempt to get away from the fact you didn't know Abe Lincoln was a racist.

For Heaven's sake!

Yes. You are right. I did not know Lincoln did those things. I still don't know that he deserves scorn for it/them.

Is that enough recognition for you?

Applesauce, I don't care about that. You do. It's a surprising discovery. But it's a footnote in terms of this thread topic.

OKAY???

Liberals!

Great Googly Amoogly!

“Islamization begins when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their religious rights.”

What Islam is Not.

Dr. Peter Hammond

Good.

I'm not a Liberal.

But I digress...

For Heaven's sake!

Yes. You are right. I did not know Lincoln did those things. I still don't know that he deserves scorn for it/them.

Is that enough recognition for you?

Applesauce, I don't care about that. You do. It's a surprising discovery. But it's a footnote in terms of this thread topic.

OKAY???

Liberals!

Great Googly Amoogly!
I'm not looking for recognition. I could care less about that. I don't know whats confusing about scorning the idea of being a racist. You either admire that fact or you pretend its OK as a Black man. I agree Abe Lincoln is a footnote in this thread. I was wondering why you even brought him up?

One mans actions ? Have you taken your head out of the sand long enough to look around the world ?
Is this not the first beheading on American soil? I thought this was what the thread was about. Or are you talking about all the other worldwide beheadings?
I'm talking about around the world today, the problems we have with radicalized Islam. We don't have this kind of problems with other religions, and because of the violence surrounding this religion we need to be monitoring the followers as closely as possible. Every mosque in this country should be investigated to see what is being preached. As time goes by the Muslim population in America and in the west in general grows, and that should be of great concern to non-Muslims.
I personally had no doubt in my mind that after ISIS just the other day called out to Muslims worldwide to attack Americans, Canadians, etc., that it was only a matter of time before there would be a beheading in America.
Now this story may be a complete coincidence, but I sincerely doubt it. I think once this guy heard the call, he took advantage of this situation and went ahead and beheaded this poor woman.

Only a moron would suggest suspending constitutional rights and acquiesce to what the lunatics want. You fool. Don't you get they want to show the world the hypocrisy in the US? Your fear of everything you dont understand smacks of an animalistic perdisposition inherent in clowns of your ilk.
Sorry pal, I think these people need to be monitored. Just as the Brits had to do with members of the IRA.
Islam has NEVER historically had much of a footprint in the U.S. Looks like any legacy they'll have will be mostly of a violent nature.
I say watch Muslims closely, and watch their places of worship.

With deranged black, Muslim animals like that running around I won't "beheading" back to Moore anytime soon!

Blacks should become Jewish and put away the hate. They can call the sect "The Hebros".

I'm talking about around the world today, the problems we have with radicalized Islam. We don't have this kind of problems with other religions, and because of the violence surrounding this religion we need to be monitoring the followers as closely as possible. Every mosque in this country should be investigated to see what is being preached. As time goes by the Muslim population in America and in the west in general grows, and that should be of great concern to non-Muslims.
I personally had no doubt in my mind that after ISIS just the other day called out to Muslims worldwide to attack Americans, Canadians, etc., that it was only a matter of time before there would be a beheading in America.
Now this story may be a complete coincidence, but I sincerely doubt it. I think once this guy heard the call, he took advantage of this situation and went ahead and beheaded this poor woman.

Only a moron would suggest suspending constitutional rights and acquiesce to what the lunatics want. You fool. Don't you get they want to show the world the hypocrisy in the US? Your fear of everything you dont understand smacks of an animalistic perdisposition inherent in clowns of your ilk.
Sorry pal, I think these people need to be monitored. Just as the Brits had to do with members of the IRA.
Islam has NEVER historically had much of a footprint in the U.S. Looks like any legacy they'll have will be mostly of a violent nature.

I know you think they should be monitored. Thats why a I called you a moron. You are wrong about the history of Islam but no one really cares about it because thats not the point. The point is that Muslims are in fact american citizens. Only morons advocate giving up constitutional protections out of fear. My guess is that you have a violently negative reaction to banning weapons? Makes sense according to you since people that own weapons are 100% responsible for shooting other people right?

I don't give a fuck.

I'm looking FORWARD.

Good.

I'm not a Liberal.

But I digress...

I dont care what your political leanings are. All that tells me is that its easier for you to be led around by the nose by someone that impresses you.

Its evident your entire self confidence rests on appearing to be the "intelligent voice" for Black people so you can prove to your white friends you aren't such a bad guy. IOW you are not like the rest of the Blacks.

You need to absorb this if you wish to continue to grow. Its ok to have shortcomings but its criminal to remain ignorant when I have shown you the truth of things. All it takes is a little hard work researching and you can expand your store of knowledge to my level.

Again i don't care what you call yourself. All I demand is common sense. I have friends that call themselves conservative and friends that call themselves liberal. Your voluntary self placement on a specific team simply makes you a fan which is short for fanatic. Stop being a fanatic about propaganda and become a fanatic of intelligence and learning. I dont want to catch you talkling about something again unless you know all about it. The good or the bad.

Associating with Muslims doesn't make me a racist. i have associated with KKK members and that didnt make me a racist. Why would associating with Muslims make me a racist?

If you can answer that last question with a semblance of intelligence I will have high hopes for your continued growth.

Only an incomplete intellectual can't discern different types of associating.

Do you associate with the Klansmen the same way you associate with the Muslims?

And why would you be associating with the KKK? You have reciprocal Gym Membership privileges? Or maybe it has something to do with this...

Good.

I'm not a Liberal.

But I digress...

And why would you be associating with the KKK? You have reciprocal Gym Membership privileges? Or maybe it has something to do with this...

Only an incomplete intellectual would not make that distinction in their statement. You said associate. You never specified what level of association. Chalk that up to your inability to express yourself in a manner that elicits the desired response.

No I didn't associate with the KKK for the same amount of time and level I did with the Muslims.

I spoke with some KKK members in an attempt to figure out their fear and hatred of Blacks, Jews, etc. It was quite interesting.

I know you think they should be monitored. Thats why a I called you a moron. You are wrong about the history of Islam but no one really cares about it because thats not the point. The point is that Muslims are in fact american citizens. Only morons advocate giving up constitutional protections out of fear. My guess is that you have a violently negative reaction to banning weapons? Makes sense according to you since people that own weapons are 100% responsible for shooting other people right?

Some of them are citizens, yes of course. Doesn't mean they can't be monitored. We're all being monitored today, and so I would monitor them more so.
I would also consider dropping any tax exemption of any congregation that is preaching any hate towards America, and that goes for the fruitcakes over at Westboro as well.
The piece of shit like Farakhan, I'd be monitoring his ass every minute, and I bet they pretty much are already doing that anyway.
We are at war with radicalized Islam, you and every other lib in this country better get used to that, accept it, or get the fuck out of the way.

Some of them are citizens, yes of course. Doesn't mean they can't be monitored. We're all being monitored today, and so I would monitor them more so.
I would also consider dropping any tax exemption of any congregation that is preaching any hate towards America, and that goes for the fruitcakes over at Westboro as well.
The piece of shit like Farakhan, I'd be monitoring his ass every minute, and I bet they pretty much are already doing that anyway.
We are at war with radicalized Islam, you and every other lib in this country better get used to that, accept it, or get the fuck out of the way.

Here in lies the moronic nature of your post. You just said everyone was already monitored. If that's true then why start monitoring them more? Please make sense when you post. Its tiring to have read through your post only to find you are contradicting yourself. If we are at war with radicalized Islam then focus on those you can prove are radicalized Muslims. If you cant then step off. Who is going to make me get out of the way if I don't adhere to your admonishments?

Good.

I'm not a Liberal.

But I digress...

Only an incomplete intellectual would not make that distinction in their statement. You said associate. You never specified what level of association. Chalk that up to your inability to express yourself in a manner that elicits the desired response.

No I didn't associate with the KKK for the same amount of time and level I did with the Muslims.

I spoke with some KKK members in an attempt to figure out their fear and hatred of Blacks, Jews, etc. It was quite interesting.

Please won't you compare and contrast the racism of the KKK vs Islamic racism for us?

Re-posting does not make it true.

Oklahoma Police Say 'Muslim Protest and Chanting' Report is False
MOORE, Oklahoma -- Following the brutal beheading of a woman in an Moore, Oklahoma, a photo began circulating the web allegedly showing a large group of Muslims at a press conference reading from the Koran and shouting "praise Allah!" Breitbart Texas asked a Moore Police Department Public Affairs Officer, Jeremy Lewis, if a group of Muslims were in fact protesting after the press conference yesterday. "No, there was not," Lewis told Breitbart Texas. The beheading took place at Vaughan Foods, where the suspect, Alton Nolen, previously worked. Breitbart Texas obtained a press release from...

Got News Wire
They are evidently unable to make their alleged argument without lying.

Forum List

Back